The Ultimate Pleb

The Ultimate Pleb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQsmQdHzvDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if anything hes a normie

screen junkies are plebs

chris stuckmann is an edgelord who thinks he above most of these reviewers and believes he himself knows the key to cinematography\

Ralph the movie maker is where its at

ralph is the best
Chompt Down is decent but too new

collider's daily show is the worst they say the most crnige shit

is ralph /ourguy/?

>gives credit to where its due
>is not as pretentious as stucmann
>always means business
>has a 9 inch cock
>good looking

Why is he constantly looks constipated in the thumbnails? Fuck this whore pseudoreviewer

him and his buttbuddy chris are neck and neck for that title.

This is only true if he posts on Sup Forums

Why do you watch them?

Ralph is somewhat pleb too

they're all plebs

Ralph is based.

I don't understand how he and Stuckman have such a following. They talk for minutes but never say anything of value. Every review is "Yeah, this movie had some good parts. The acting was good and the cinematography was amazing, but there were some plot holes near the end that I didn't like." Say what you will about YMS or whoever, but at least they attempt to take it to a deeper level.

literally all these youtube "critics" are retarded, but i sometimes watch "impression blend" reviews just to fap.

Here's how it works:
>like a new popular movie
>type it into youtube search
>find stuckman video on new popular movie
>"i like new popular movie because it good"
>hey me too
>"please subscribe"
>okay i will subscribe because you said you also like new popular movie

its telling that chris reviewed his review of spiderman 2, when he originally thought it was good he did a second slating it after a load of other reviewers said it was rubbish.

Fuck Ralph (im not even going to check his shit out) and fuck you

T. Ralph or some dumb asshole with ralphs dick up his ass

nah Jeremy is /ourguy/
youtu.be/OQsmQdHzvDE he has come so far

>has a 9 inch cock

congrats on outing yourself as a faggot

i subbed when he had like 400k subs. I messaged him on kikebook once and he responded.

I've found a youtube channel called 'CineFix' that are actually informative and explain properly why some movies are great.

nah i would say chris is the poster child for all Sup Forums manchildren. his review of DBE was cringeworthy to the extreme

its about to get...
N A S T Y
A
S
T
Y

RLM or leave

Who SJ PLUS here?

CineFix has some legitimately patrician top 10 lists

Please just stop posting

>chris stuckmann is an edgelord who thinks he above most of these reviewers and believes he himself knows the key to cinematography\
perhaps you haven't been stuckmannized yet, faggot

Fuck man

The amount of shilling they do for Wonder Woman just because it's a girl led movie

>ben affleck not directing, gloom and doom!
>they keep changing the schedule!
>johns isn't a movie guy!
>can't wait for wonder woman though!

My roommate watches this on our smart tv it's so fucking annoying

hi chris! hows the autism?

shut it, I don't wanna cry and make a video about it for facebook

Their top 10 monologues list was pretty good. And I liked that top 100 quotes video.

RML are shit now too. They used to be going honest in their reviews now they just try to go against what the popular opinion is. Even if they like the film they will pick it apart and try to shit on it just because everyone else liked it.
When their reviews were honest they were better now their reviews and vids are influenced and focus too much on/by other YouTube channels.
Sad.

for realz? i might suscribe to them
the only reason i'm still stuckmannized is because of his drive review, simple but pretty spot on

pls do, you make my pussy dribble when you cry :)

Butthurt Rogue One fan detected. They didn't like it because they thought it was shit. Deal with it

I wasn't taking about Rogue one. In the past year or so they started doing what I described. I'm not taking about the truly shit films they review. I'm talking about the films that are decent or good but they try to go against the grain and shit on them even if they truly like them just to not sound like other YouTube channels.

Fuck Ralph

examples pls

Rogue one wasn't great but some of their reasons for not looking it were stupid.

> Hurr Durr a movie set in the star wars universe has Starwars vehicles and Starwars characters .
Get the fuck out of town. Even though Rouge One happens literally moments before a new hope they expect everything to be new and totally different to anything seen in star wars when the point of that movie was to connect it to a new hope.
Kek. What stupidity and edgelord criticism is this?

You exactly what I'm talking about you RLM drone!

How can he look at the collection of these video clips and think:
>Yeah this looks completely fine to use as my intro.
Is he actually autistic? No seriously. Is he?

No I don't. You're the one who needs to provide examples when making a statement.

good lord, please leave and never return you absolute normie pleb.

my channel is Chompt Down and im ass in general but i like movies a lot

Stuckman seems like a guy who pretends to be nice but deep inside he's a petty asshole.

i want this guy to review my funeral

FUCKING FAGGOT YOURE ARE SO BLIND

Ralph is cool, his Snyder skits are genuinely funny.
But let's face it, the people who know what they're talking about are:
>RLM
>FoldingIdeas
>BeyondTheTrailer
>EveryFrameAPainting
>Kermode and Mayo

Beyond the trailer is laughably bad. Probably the worst of all the thruly bad YouTube channels.