Can you say DROPPED?

Can you say DROPPED?

She was so shitty in Brooklyn. This bitch literally plays the same character, gerself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing she looks like a freak on screen and is done.

DROPPED

no, but I can say DRUMPF BTFO

IM WITH HER #HILLDAWGS

Uninspired shilling. You make Soros sad.

She honestly can't act

>Sweetness in the Belly

Kikes must be desperate if they're being this obvious

If you read the plot summary she's like an orphan who gets raised by Muslims and then has to try to fit in with society as this weird outcast of both cultures. I get the feeling SJWs will call it whitewashing and be really pissed the lead role wasn't given to an actual Muslim woman.

>A poignant and intensely atmospheric look beyond the stereotypes of Islam. After her hippie British parents are murdered, Lilly is raised at a Sufi shrine in Morocco. As a young woman she goes on pilgrimage to Harar, Ethiopia, where she teaches Qur'an to children and falls in love with an idealistic doctor. But even swathed in a traditional headscarf, Lilly can't escape being marked as a foreigner. Forced to flee Ethiopia for England, she must once again confront the riddle of who she is and where she belongs.

>As lost in this cold new world as her fellow immigrants, Lilly becomes the heart of this disenfranchised community in London, attempting to reunite people with their scattered families. But as her friend Amina discovers, Lilly’s mission isn’t purely altruistic and a passionate lost love affair is revealed between Lilly and Aziz, an idealistic doctor.

so you're saying sersh should convert in real life? method acting i like it

>Kikes must be desperate if they're being this obvious
yep it's becoming a full on chimp out

No it's just

>we're making a story about a poor devout Muslim Ethiopian immigrant struggling to survive in London
>better hire a white actress lol

I mean yeah she'll be banging an immigrant the whole time but I still feel like tumblr will have a field day because the main character of a movie about Muslim immigrants is white.

Well yeah, they want the audience to empathize with her and literally no one on earth cares about black people

SJWs are too fucking stupid to see through globalist propaganda.

That title is pure shit

I'd like to gt my sweet semen into her potato belly if you catch my double-entendré.

That title is pure shit

she dated pepe in wes anderson's film

par for the course

she dated pepe in wes anderson's film

par for the course

PICKED UP!

DUDE IF WE TAKE THEM ALL IN OUR COUNTRY THE POVERTY WILL CEASE TO EXIST LMAO

Will it have the first female circumsicion scene in a major film?

I hope theres tons of shots of her pure lily white irish vagina getting BLASTED with Arabic sred :)

She's even hotter now, no lie

she looks like ellie goulding

kind of too much glam

Looks average 2bh. Already shows granny features.

>

I am having a major case of Deja Vu. Not only do I recognize the OP ITT. I recognize the FUCKING POSTS, too.

Surely, surely I saw this thread last night. The same OP, the same first post, this post, too: Can someone who knows how check the archive for me? I think this might be a shill thread of some kind.

I would love some "sweetness" in the belly from a nice cock (at least one, preferably more).
Gonna have to visit that gloryhole soon.

it's Sup Forumsreddit being triggered and shitposting again and again

I've been posting that pregnancy pic and plot synopsis every time I see someone else make a thread about the movie

Sersh has two modes: Shit flicks and oscarbait. She doesn't care ababout the craft.

Yes I can

ftfy desu

In the novel, the guy who owns her as a sex slave is a dark black african man. Also, there's a sex scene.

>you loved long enough to see your pure white waifu get destroyed by black cock

more globalist propaganda from (((Hollywood)))

thanks jews

TARS, set erection to titanium steel levels of hard pls

nah fuck off Sup Forums

>(((Hollywood)))
burn it down when?

>asshurt ledditor

Not him he's right, Sup Forums has always been autistic and reddit tourists have been screeching for years.

Ethiopians are white.

Do Jews actually believe white women taking black cock is art?

Literally interracial creampie the movie.

Bold move.

Oh boy i can't wait for all the anti trump policy films, should be a good triggering round these parts

but there's more to immigration than just middle east
she already played a british immigrant in america

its only going to galvanize his support more though

Of course not. It's propaganda designed to distract, divide and demoralize the populace. It's no accident.

>British

REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU LIMEY BASTARD

oh I forgot, she's not British, she's a potato nigger.
This changes things.

just like the anti war films during bushes era and all the progressive gay/trans/otherkin rights shit during obama's reign. This type of shit is nothing new. Devisivness makes money in capitalism.

>Irish
>white

pick one

okay we get this in literally every thread on this actor

WHY'D THEY HAVE TO USE THE WORD BELLY IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING

its referring to the subhuman nigger baby in her white womb

this film is celebrating an abomination of nature

You call that a fix? THIS is a fix

Ellie Goulding looks like a horse though.

kek

we neo Sup Forums now?

we wouldn't be if the chosen people didn't keep trying to cram their Marxist slime down our throats all the time

Exactly. It's become impossible to ignore.

but really though

it's a fucking movie. grow up.

Bull fucking shit. It's propaganda being thinly veiled entertainment.

post her neck

so was Birth of a Nation and Triumph of the Will

sm h. Every board is being invested with scumbag Sup Forums. Fuck off to reddit and stay go!

stop trying to subvert and destroy our nations and culture and we will stop

you fuck off. Sup Forums is right and TV/film has been weaponized against the people.

lmao. yeah, everything is a jewish conspiracy.

>Sweetness in the Belly

What the FUCK is wrong with kikes?

Nigga they've fucked up so bad the last 18 months or so even normies see through the Hollywood charade.

Nope, he's right.

how can you still be this naive?
there's proof that globalist Jews like Soros are funding this Marxist shite and pushing for third world immigration into white countries.

This isn't a conspiracy, its all out in the open

>Oh shit, I have no comeback
>I know, I'll post a gif and then reduce their argument to the absurd and argue against that instead!
>Genius!

You degenerate anti semitic scumbags should be thrown of Trump Tower.

*off

I'm Jewish, but not a fool. It's a conspiracy, and these movies are made to gain sympathy for globalist policies and to distract and divide the population. Is what it is. And Hollywood is a cult.

>globalist
Keep on drinking tangy tangerine and gobbling your super male vitality pills.

>Juno Temple is now more 'pure' then Saoirse

this announcement actually made me kill myself. thanks OP

Whoa, let's not say things we can't take back.

you prefer Khazerian mafia?

funny, it made my gf want a black baby

wasn't Brooklyn an immigrant romance as well?

You are a joke Don't reply to me, you smelly troofer.

Maybe, you're right but still isn't BLACKED consider to be the most sluttiest thing a girl can do around here in Sup Forums