Alaska Debate

Is Alaska rightful Canadian clay? Should Americans just give them Alaska. Or should we return it to Russia?? Or do we keep it??

What do you think

BUMP

Are you a Faggot or a cuck, OP? Which one is it?

It's full of Americans so you can keep it :^)

Alaska needs more mexicans

>YoUjew

Duh. So is Canada.

Gib alaska

Kek wills it

>ID, +vYoUjew .

>It's full of Americans so you can keep it :^)

Ur mums full of americans m8

alaskan panhandle is some serious bullshit

Of course you should fucking keep it. It's full of oil you retard.

Slammed

We bought Alaska from Russia.. so I don't see why there is a debate. We own it.

Canada's provinces and territories should just become states. We're basically the same thing as the US. Just build a wall around Detroit so niggers don't come up.

America should annex the eastern coast of Russia instead

>YoUjew
What does it mean????

>youjew
not even hiding anymore

why would you ruin Alaska like that?

OP IS DUMB.

Hes never played Fallout before? We need alaska

The man on right defiled my grandmas house as a child. The one on the left is secretly USSR

They should give it back to Russia as a gift, after Putin reconquered Constantinople. Not much oil left in Alaska anyway.

OOOOH.

It's on Canada's border, so its rightful Canadian land.

Plus Canada needs more conservatives and gun owners

If u don't agree with this, ur not redpilled and ur anti-canada

By far the best id i've ever seen.

Why the fuck would it be even close to Canadian soil? And we bought it from the Reds fair and square so they can fuck off too, no backsies.

fuck off you aren't wanted

We bought it, it's ours. Putin himself said he didn't give a fuck about getting it back.

fuck, thats a nice id.

Alaska should have been sold to us, and our cuck politicians should've fucking fought for Columbia District.

Washington, Oregon, Idaho and western Montana are rightful Canadian land. So is northern Maine.

t. a Canuck in WA visiting.

You bought it from Russia so it's rightful US clay, YoUjew

US having Alaska is the only thing keeping Russia from cucking Canada.

Full of oil and as big as half of US mainland also extremely strategic military assets there to counter Russia

No one in their right mind would get rid of it.

There was literally no reason to acquire Alaska other than masturbating Jefferson's retarded expansionist tendencies, which unfortunately became the dominant way of political thinking when it should've been Hamiltonian thought and the federalist party.

R A R E
A
R
E

Fuck off, Northern Maine will never be like Quebec.

Idk why this doesn't happen.

Why trade when we can be the same country?

Proper hook to the grabber that one mate

Independent state of Alaska.

We have enough stars

JUDEEES

>IUDEE

Alaska is ours. You fucking leaves and commies should fuck off before we nuke you.

Once the United States inevitably turns into Mexico, I hope to go to Alaska after they declare their independence

We can then be friends with all the surrounding nations, but the chicanos just have to stay, ya know...over there

Alaska belongs to Alaskans.

>calling out +vYoUjew
>has an IUDEESr6 id

what is this

Funny thing is, I think most Alaskans would be happy to be sold to Canada. They hate the US government. Let them keep their guns and you've got a deal.

You'd have to inherit the native butt hurt and issues that comes with them, but you already have those of your own.

I've ridden a motorcycle all over Alaska and the Yukon, they're identical. Except the Canadians are friendlier and Tim Hortons is GOAT.

Alaska belongs to the US, we payed for it. Natives are lucky they have the opportunity to live in a first world country instead of huts.

We should give Putin Alaska, in exchange for Russia freeing Europe from its German overlords once more.

>(ID: +vYoUjew)

Give it to me, thx

We own it because we bought it from the Ruskies. Canada can suck our cocks.

This is a ridiculous assertion

Alaskans much more independent than even Americans. You think they would like government media licenses, hate speech laws, single payer health care, and the Queen's representatives in their government & businesses?

They may like the people, but they would hate being part of Canada.

Posting in a legit Jew thread.
Canada already considering presenting its asshole to Russia.

You got nothing to offer us but religious fundamentalists, mass shootings, and hordes of poor brown people.

>Bought legally by US
>Has never been contested
>Who does it belong to???
fuck off

>YoUjew
>IUDEES

You're not tricking me mr. Shekelstein

How about if someone wants Alaska they try and take it.

>I've ridden a motorcycle all over Alaska and the Yukon,
So have I
>they're identical.
You shut your whore mouth

Actually Russian.

Tim Hortons is shit tier my friend.

>giving away free land with oil
Are you new to America?

i can see where Australia got it's shitposting genes from.

Not to mention all of the gold there.

Where?

No.

>
What gold?!

Well since its in dispute lets ensure no one can have it.
The holy nuclear firestorm shall cleanse all to sacred glass.
The same shall be true of the Middle East. Including and especially the "Holy Land" of the blasphemers of the Book.

Get a part of Russia to split off and annex it to Alaska.

IUDEE WEED LMAO

Shits all over the place.

>pro tip: pan moss because it catches it as the water flows over it.

Alaska doesn't actually have much oil left. Production in the state peaked in the late 80's and is now about a third of what it was then. Most of Alaska's reserves are conventional, and most conventional oil reserves either have already peaked production or are very close to peaking production. The money in oil these days is in unconventional reserves (e.g. fracking and the oil sands), and Alaska doesn't have many big opportunities using those two methods.

Alaska also doesn't actually have much gold either. The big gold producer in the U.S. is Nevada, which produces four times as much gold every year as the other forty-nine states combined.

You realize Russia is right next to us, right?

That doesn't make sense.

>Alaska doesn't actually have much oil left.
Feds won't open up ANWR
>Alaska also doesn't actually have much gold either.
Yes it does. 2 working gold/silver mines in my town alone.

Nothing you said is correct or even close leaf. I'm guessing you're a Paki.

Must be nice to live in a country whose security is provided by the greatest military in history. For free.

We didn't ask for it. Pierre Trudeau is responsible for it, and frankly, ceasing to view you as an existiential threat even if we're on cordial terms was one of our biggest mistakes, because we've become soft. Our military was once capable of defending us from you, the Russians and anybody else.

We were an economic and military middle power. Our navy was the 4th largest in the world post WW2, we wrote the infantry doctrine on urban combat, specializing in house to house sweeping.

Trudeau is the one who downsized the military to the point where Slovakia invests more in it, and we snarkily insult you for your military while relying on it like an entitled brat.

I dream for a day when we're once again beholden militarily to nobody.

EVERY STATE MUST STAY!
WE WILL GIVE UP NO CLAY!

The irony in Pierre Trudeau ever becoming prime minister is the fact that John F. Kennedy is arguably responsible for it when he conspired with John Pearson at a conference in Ottawa when he was supposed to be speaking to prime minister Diefenbaker. They spoke for 45 minutes, and Pearson was Diefenbaker's opposition leader.

Kennedy and Diefenbaker despised eachother. They were from different generations, had radically different personalities, and Kennedy expected him to be a lapdog. Diefenbaker was the last prime minister to ever stand in the way of American interests and lost the election after it for defying them.

We purchased it from Russia. It's as much a part of the US as the Louisiana Purchase.

At this point whites are gonna be forced to move to the closest climates. Niggers and third world savages are like women and only care about sex, money and hot weather.

Saved

Colder climates*

>Yes it does.

No, it doesn't, and YOU have no idea what you're talking about. Alaska simply does not produce a significant quantity of gold, full stop. As I've already said, Nevada, not Alaska, is your country's main gold producer. A single mine in Nevada, the Cortez Gold Mine (owned by Canadian company Barrick Gold), produced over 28,000 kilograms of gold in 2014. The entire state of Alaska produced 27,200 kilograms that same year.

Alaska seems to have a lot of gold because a) it has a lot of small-scale mines that don't produce economically significant quantities and b) fucking nobody lives in Alaska. If you want to measure gold production per capita, for some fucking reason, Alaska does pretty well—until you compare it with the neighbouring Yukon Territory, which has only 33,000 people compared to Alaska's 750,000, and yet produces twice as much gold as Alaska.

Alaska's fucking irrelevant.

rightful french clay. give it back

It's not bait, it's fact. Look it up yourself is you're skeptical.

Nevada produces an order of magnitude more gold than Alaska, so much more so that a single fucking mine is more efficient than your entire state. Alaska is utterly irrelevant.

No we go Filipinos here, they're like the Asian mexicans. They beat u here sorry Paco.

Why isn't Alaska its own country?

By that right America is on the Canadian border and is rightfully Canadian. I'm really fucking anti-Canada, please go all manifest destiny on me desu

Ours now.