She never got set up with George

Naah nigga, I'd say things are going alright nigga

just a shame her bloodline will end with her

she's gay

blame her hairy snatch

My god

But she got everything right.

I want mommy's milkies!

damn, that really is a hairy, stinky snatch.

>stinky
You don't know that

I'd give some kids. Retarded autistic kids.

cute women should be impregnated by order of the goberment if they didn't by the time they are 35
good genes shouldn't be wasted
fucking jews btw

I guess she really is Italian

>43 years old
>just divorced
>currently only associates with women, her daughter's father, and very, very gay men
What did she mean by this?

>when you're cheering but secretly you're dead inside

Based Kate

years old
>>just divorced
>>currently only associates with women, her daughter's father, and very, very gay men
>What did she mean by this?

She's enjoying her life cuz she still looks amazing for her age and any man of any age would wanna tap that to make more babies with her.

She at least bred. She passed on her genes so the world can have sexy people in the future.

ok

>Tfw i don't know if I could fully satisfy her or not.

exactly
beautiful

All went right for her.

Some people just don't want kids.Think about it, if you're attractive and have a ton of money, why would you waste your time raising children? You can fuck anyone you want and spend your time traveling the world and on hobbies.

>inb4 "but hire a nanny if you want to do something else"
Might as well not have children if you don't even wanna bother raising them yourself.

cute

She wasn't pressured by women her age or fat autists on the internet to get married and have children, and literally did everything right by doing what she wanted.

>No kids
>Still hot enough to have your pick of men

It went 100% right

new year new constantly posted bullshit

What was the tissue for?

yummy hairy italian mommy pussy

nice box, Marrissa

There are a lot of actresses in their 30s and 40s without kids, husbands or bfs.

Why is this?

be honest, you know

they think their 'careers' are more important and lets be honest, kids have a lot of disadvantages