Jesus how many fucking people does the EU have on the payroll...

jesus how many fucking people does the EU have on the payroll? do they really need hundreds of pencil pushers for 28 fucking countries? no wonder they didn't want the UK to leave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

751 MEPs

still smaller than the indian parliament tho

so basically 29 per country? that's fucking insane. add on all the administrative people behind the scenes and it's probably over a thousand. bet these fucks all have huge salaries too

>29

>must grant emergency powers to emperor Palpatine

"The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy."

>Your tax-money pays for every single one of these people's salaries.
Haha that's like 751 x $100,000. That's like $75,100,000.

Wow, that's some serious maths skillz cuzzy bro

Fuck lad I got a scholarship in Statistics back in high school.

i just don't get it. these countries all have their own governments to manage day to day shit so why the fuck does the EU need so many on top? hell it should be one representative from each country then a few people to fill EU specific roles roles. they shouldn't need more then 50 people max

Most of them get paid more than the PM of the countries they represent. It's a pretty cushy retirement job for washed up politicians.

i'd bet they get more then 100k. add in all the support staff plus you know every single one of these fucks has at least one personal assistant. hell you could be looking at 200 mill or even more

See

>Only $100k each
More than that and you're forgetting the perks and the expenses and the budget to hire staff and your family

I don't know how many people the EU has on payroll, but I DO know there are more than 10,000 employees that make more than the British PM.

i didn't even think about all the expenses they get to claim. if it's anything like here those expenses are probably far more then their total salary

this shit really blows my mind. i thought my government was wasteful but they have nothing on these fucks. i really feel bad for euros now, can't believe you guys put up with this shit

The European parliament costs 1.7billion every year, and that's only one institution we have others

For an idea, check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

Start watching at about the 12 minute mark.

Yeah. I think there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 just in Brussels.

>1.7billion every year
that's like 2.5 billion leaf dollars. euros just accept this shit? suppose they get a nice fat pension too

they make about 100k a year. US house rep makes around 200k a year. So it could be worse.

It takes a lot of people to construct a federal European superstate

According to them, that's only 1% of the EU budget. Most people don't know or just love sucking the blue starry dick

But only 1 British politician to crash it.

it shouldn't take THAT many. it's almost as if it was purposely made fucking massive so everyone could just invite their friends to the taxpayer ass rape party

I never got to vote for this lads. I despise those arrogant fucks. I never even got to vote for Juncker, and there he is, the most arrogant politician.

>tax-money
>pol

is there any actual accountability or does everyone just have to take their word for it?

They publish their budget of course, I don't know how reliable it is, one can only assume

One pro argument for this is that it allows for greater plurality.

>2014 budget €143 billion
>6% administrative expenses
>8.580 billion euros

that is absolutely fucking insane. euros really are getting fucked hard

Extras are just called corruption and get blamed on national governments.

But isn't the elected EU parliament pointless and all the actual decisions made by unelected individuals?

EU is great, instead of having one corrupt government with politicians living like kings on our taxes, we now have two

Don't forget that all of these PM have secretaries, experts and their own driver+car. They also move everything to Straßburg every few weeks because France is butthurt that the seat of power of the EU is in Belgium.

Considering tax dollars are spread to pay for all countries, it's like having almost 30.

This same type of abuse/waste is going on in the united states too. Arrogant, useless, unproductive, entitled bureaucratic elitists shitting up the place.

It's time for a purge.

don't forget they all fly first class wherever they want at least twice a week etc etc...

I think so. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons UK left. These bureaucratic fucks are not even elected lol. Taxation with representation. Talk about a broken system.

>751 MEPs
>population 742.5 million

See this is why projects like the EU are retarded. That number is both too few (1 per MILLION people?) and way too many (751 people in one fucking organization?!)

You can only add so many levels of administration on top of each other. You have your towns with mayors and legislatures, then your counties/provinces/states with governors and state legislatures, then you have your country/nation-state with its executive and legislature. Already there is a representation problem because so many people are represented by a small amount of people (US has ~538 representatives for our ~320 million population, which I consider unrepresentative). But that is only the first problem.

The second problem is that by further adding another layer on top of that, a sloppy pseudo-confederation like the EU wants to be 'representative' by making another massive legislature on top of all the other ones, with way too many fucking people in it, trying to represent all those.

It's a clusterfuck from every direction. This kind of giant bullshit parliament neither represents the people properly, nor can it possibly function efficiently.

It's literally always time for a purge. The moment you stop purging is the moment society starts failing.

what if they need to go poo

They just go.
It is known that most of them skip work whenever they want, the parliament is half full always except for important events

Pretty much. Just like how the human body is always ridding itself of pathogens to stay healthy. Nations need to consistently rid themselves of pathogenic and dangerous peoples/groups/organizations to maintain healthy and stable.

They literally get paid extra when they show up to work.