Is this the most an actress has done for a film role?

Is this the most an actress has done for a film role?

jejejejeje

siguro nga XD!

Sarah Silverman ate a ton of food for her shower scene.

Demi Moore got breast implants.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

God I hate jews

in front of the cameras?
yeah, probably

so did V hire some random guy to shave her head?
there's no way it was him doing itlk

it was CGI retard
she didn't actually cut her hair

It was a flashback you retard.

She was so shitty in Jackie. This bitch literally plays the same character, gerself in everything. Cannot act. Jlaw 2.0.

Good thing she looks like a freak on screen and is done.

It was a CGI flashback you retards

How long before you stop forcing this?

>he actually watched jackie

;_;

cringe acting desu

cringe is cringey, stop saying cringey.

Yeah we men really rule the world and make the biggest sacrifices! By the way have you guys seen our great r/MensRights subreddit yet?

Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

Setting a new standard for female actors everywhere!

Shaved head?

Breast implants?

Jennifer Connelly got a fat steaming load dropped on her face from a security guard.

No

Would you save a cute Jew like Hershlag from the oven Sup Forums?

Memes: The Movie

yes

Got a problem with memes, bitchboi?

How can she be Jlaw 2.0 when she started acting 10 years before Jlaw you dolt?

Anne Hathaway pulled her tooth out to accurately depict the experience of giving a toothless bj for her role as Fantine in "Les Miserables"

She also experimented her new acquired techniques with the other actors at the film set, for the rejoice of all

it's pasta

qt ayylmao

I made the first post and that autist has been forcing my post for some reason. By some reason I mean autism. Nat is bad tho.

And this isn't doing anything for a role. That's done beforehand and she didn't learn how to act english.

>Nat is bad tho.
Delete this

watch it

>watch it froggy

THIS

Hey Hershlag, don't suppose you have a webm of this scene?

:3 of coursch

Mea culpa my child

me and my penis thank you

No, thank you
;)

>is this real cream cheese?

Mea Culpa means "my bad" or "my mistake", not thank you. Don't use Latin phrases if you don't know what they mean.

HNNNNNGGGGG

It's a quote from the movie, fuckhead

is she supposed to be playing a young supple 30 year old here?

my waifu is a gross jewess

Me too, I don't really care, she's so cute

>gross
>jewess

pick one

he must have. I think it doesn't show the guy's face in the actual film but you can see the normal hands

I'd lean more towards hired guy than a continuity mistake but it's better if it was all entirely done by V underground

She's not gross!

>Your post become meme
>Your retarded spelling is immortalized

Getting Marlon Brandos finger up your ass is braver than getting your hair shaved off.

You'd scratch like that two if you had both crabs and herpes.

they literally have actresses suck dicks and gets fucked in european movies

step up amerifags

They fucked on the set

Speaking from personal experience?

give me
5 movies
4 flicks
3 cinemas
2 joints and
1 kino where this happens

eyes are wide apart

How many takes to cut her hair?

She's rping underage for the political elites pedophile rings.

The Wachowski sisters did a good job.

someone should photoshop this so it says "cock"

Did he rape her?

> Kubrick had chopped and changed the script so many times that Nicholson stopped reading the drafts and learnt his lines minutes before shooting. But, where the two shared something of a bromance, the same couldn't be said for Duvall and Kubrick. He frequently kept her isolated, cut many of Wendy's lines and forced her to perform the iconic 'baseball bat' scene an exhausting 127 times. The scene entered The Guinness Book of Records as the most takes ever for a scene with spoken dialogue and her shaking hands and red, puffy, eyes are the result of genuine crying. Afterwards she presented the director with clumps of her own hair, to show just how close to the edge she was.

> He advised crew members to ignore her and refused to praise her work. Kubrick's unusual method of shooting the majority of the film chronologically meant that the principal photography took over a year to complete and filming took 500 days. Duvall would cry for up to 12 hours a day and eventually ran out of tears, meaning that she had to keep bottles of water by her side to keep hydrated.

> On the commentary, Kubrick's daughter, Vivian Kubrick, reveals that her father's trick was to ensure that Duvall got no sympathy from anyone on set. You can even hear him say to her: 'Don’t sympathize with Shelley.'

> Since 2000, Duvall has only three acting credits to her name and has become somewhat of a recluse, living out her days in a small Texas town of Blanco. According to the National Enquirer, neighbours report that she "wanders around town… looking dishevelled, strange and totally crazy".

> In 1980, when asked by Roger Ebert about her time on the film, she says it was: 'Almost unbearable...But from other points of view, really very nice, I suppose...After the day was over and I'd cried for my 12 hours, I went home very contented. It had a very calming effect.'

But did she shave her V for vagina, some extras die sometimes

Chek'd and agreed.

Last Tango in paris girl was digitally molested to get a real reaction

Wait I thought V shaved her head. That doesn't look like his double chin

this is what ''dedication'' for a role is in Hollywood:

-Men
>starve yourself almost to death
>gain tons of weight
>roid until freak mode
>spend months as handicap
>take drugs

-women
>shave your head
>don't wear make up for a day

guess that's equality

Seriously? They couldnt even be bothered to use real molestation? Fucking hacks

>According to the National Enquirer

Must be true then.

Yeah they cgi'd shadows in to molest her in 1972

She enjoy being producer for Showtime's children's program Faerie Tale Theater. Her recluse was after a decade and a half of success hosting the best children's programing. That piece seems to suggest that her reclusive tendency was due to her treatment on the set of The Shining in 1979, but honestly many celebrities go into hiding when they reach a certain age.

>the joke
>your head

hahaha btfo

uhhh

I'm glad female actors like Jennifer Lawrence take a stand and refuse to lose weight for roles where she's supposed to be starving

Charlize Theron shaved her eyebrows and gained 30 pounds for the role. She looked like shit basically, that is a huge sacrifice especially for a woman in Hollywood. If some guy works out and roids like a madman it's not like he feels bad about that. Those people look fucking great for fuck's sake. Dedication is about sacrifice. Christian Bale is a fucking miracle regarding that. Matthew Mcconaughey too. But beyond that, don't pretend like Hollywood is flooded with self-sacrificing, dedicated actors. They work out because they need to look good, that's it.

Drew Barrymore had to pretend to find Adam Sandler romantically and sexually attractive in 3 different movies

vice versa

What about men who have to turn fat for the role? No one likes fattys.

Add Robert De Niro to that list.

it'd be funny if after shotting this scene the director would be like "nah this sucks, this won't be in the movie"

That's very nice of you. Now please sit over there and be quiet.

Natalie's so cute when she cries ;_;

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

;-;

>women

She nearly married Tom Green....

Mentally unstable women love comics. Phil Hartman found that out the hard way.

Do you have a webm of the shot, I think it was right before that, a full close up of her face covered in blood and crying?

this one?

Oh shit I thought that was from Jackie
My bad, I'm retarded

>an autist is butthurt because the post didn't involve le BANE XDD DR PAVEL? or other shit memes

It's funny that the most a woman does is cut her hair off.
While men can train like crazy to bulk up for a role. Otherwise they're not fit for the role

Men have testosterone

>10lb weights
literally accomplishing nothing

Don't oppress me

Don't tell him what to do, don't know you who he is?