ITT: Sports that are popular in your country but you hate

ITT: Sports that are popular in your country but you hate

Pic related

Bump

AFL

Nigger hoop

I don't hate Volley but I wish that we cared more about Basketball instead of that fruity sport.

furpuck

Divegrass

This
As astronomically fruity volleyball is, basketball isn't very manly either

Third
It isn't even gaining traction here in the states neither but yuropoors and China are making it a thing

I generally hate sports that normies and cucks slurp relentlessly. Where I live they tend to be NFL/NBA/MLS
This.
Also this.

this

>are popular

It's more popular than MLB and NHL amongst Americans on Sup Forums. At least this year.

Voleyball
Waterpolo

really doubt that, /mlb/ and /hoc/ move pretty fast and have tons of game threads although I probably couldn't recognize a soccer gamethread to compare it to.

Never got the popularity of F1 here, or racing "sports" in general

So stupid...

t. Stavros Popadopalous

These past 2 months have been nothing but ATL United threads everywhere.

don't see any on the catalog, but there are at least like 15 MLB threads right now

just counted, there's actually 35 baseball threads up right now

t. Giovanni "Aussie Joe" Zuppardi

Divegrass

luckswing

DTM has at least some cool racing variations of available street cars. F1 is just retarded.

This, I can't get into the concet of cricket. Seems so slow fuck me.

Would go to a live match if I had mates interested though, but fuck me so fucking boring.

NASCAR is the most popular pro sport in the US by a huge margin. It's stupid.

HS football is the most popular spectator sport in the US, also by a huge margin. It's also stupid

Apehoop

Football

NASCAR used to be really fun to watch

This
>dude just put 22 players on the field and let them kick it until one of them gets lucky

this. i don't know anyone that really follows NBA yet it is stuffed down our throats constantly

>implying that isn't the same person endlessly shilling

Atlanta is the worst sports town in the United States. This time next year Atlanta United's attendance will be 1/3rd of what it is once the novelty wears off.

>Sport

Rugby. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon when we won a few games years ago. Joke of sport with no competition and we still always fail at the world cup.

aussies that hate cricket are sub human
you should just kys

>Would go to a live match if I had mates
ftfy

i too hate brush fires

Amateur sports (cfb, mostly)

Every winter olympics

Basketball
College sports
Olympics
MMA (>implying popular)

>Rugby
wouldn't open my curtains if the world cup final was on the park opposite my house
ha ha ha

they are already broadcasting this shit on tv
the future doesn't look good