What would America be like today if when they created their main sport they chose to go with actual 90 minutes of...

What would America be like today if when they created their main sport they chose to go with actual 90 minutes of action plus aggregate instead of 11 minutes of playtime, 17 minutes of replays, 67 minutes of players standing around and 3 seconds of cheerleaders?

America would have a lot more shitposters like you

>90 minutes of action

>not understanding why they're doing this

>i-i-it has deeper meaning

not a deeper meaning, but if you're winning and time is running out, you'd have to be stupid to risk a winning position by starting an attack.

it's called playing it safe

>malaysia confirmed for Go-Bots of national flags

>Asiansafes
This is why your country lost the war

>being too scared to bury the opposition with a game sealing goal
wow, real winners mentality there

oh my lord...

why did they film a stick

frig off i'm not even Malaysian

you shitpost like one

what the frig i love malaysia now

>explain a tictac used in sport
>shitpost

thanks a lot burgerking.

thanks alexis

>my face when a malaysian calls a breath mint a tickytacky in front of me

but that's the way it was played when it was created. Players were on offense and defense and the only time play stopped was at the end of quarters. kinda like Aussie football is today.

To explain it with an image that tells better to you my dear amerifat, it's literally "pre-snap action", but unlike handegg there is a real risk they lose the ball and everything goes wild.

Because a lot of the "action" in soccer is useless.

US sports skip the boring parts and go straight to the action.

Is TayTay a sport?

"running the clock down" is such a faggot move, real sports like baseball don't have a clock so you can't pull this gay shit

action, brought to you by Geico