New Teaser in Super Bowl commercial break

How hype are you?

Not very.

Imagine if they show more Rey than Mark Hamill. That would be a gigantic FUCK YOU to real Star Wars fans. Reddit would upvote it Gangam Style anyways.

>soft piano does a few keys of the main theme
>brief flashes of stuff that may be in the new movie
>BOOM logo
Oh boy!

Wanting references and posturing as 'le real Star Wars fan such a nerd lmao' is much more Reddit.

The plot and characters in 7 were unbearable and poorly written. I don't see how anyone could be excited for another movie that is an extension of that plot and characters. It literally cannot be good when the foundation of the film is bad.

CAN YOU GIVE ME A SOURCE ON THAT?!

BIG OL' BULLSHIT, THAT'S YOUR SOURCE.

>Wanting references
What the fuck are you talking about? Luke Skywalker is a reference? No, you are Reddit for liking Rey and TFA.

This. The only chance this film had of redeeming the Episode 7 was Rian Johnson having complete creative control and there was a 0% chance of Disney allowing that.

Go back to whatever geek podcast you came from.

So ive only seen the original trilogy (which i loved) and the phantom menace up to when the kid is flying a fighter "whoo whoo spinning awsome" ffs. walked out of the cinema and never looked back.
however ive be told rouge one isnt that bad .. is it worth the danger of watching?

this guy gets it
It will be a fifteen second teaser, stop sucking Disney's cock over a shitty sequel that doesn't come out for ten months

yep movie wont even come close to the themes hinted at through the vague imagery, such excitement, conflict, drama

no. im an og star wars fan. rogue one is for complete tools

When does Superbowl start? I don't live in the US.

what the fuck wasnt the rebel something star wars flick JUST released?

like figuratively 2 months ago

what the fuck

They're making one every year nigga.
For eternity

Shouldn't this already be up then? The east coast should have already finished the broadcast.

Are we sure there will even be one? I've read plenty of rumors of that there won't be one.

honestly just happy to see my main man Luke again, Hamill is a sweetheart

Won't really care about the rest of the movie

There wont be, Disney has other movies to sell like Pirates of the Caribbean. Expect a SW trailer on star wars celebration/may the 4th.

He said that he had near complete control and that they basically sat down and asked him what's next. Probably because they suck and actually were just winging it with TFA and had no clue how to move forward. So anyone looking for hidden clues is probably looking for nothing.

>How hype are you?
Not at all.