New JL photo

GET HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/LEhXZHO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blue PENIS #BIGGER

Aquaman looks great, WW is fine, Cyborg is bad

6/10

Why does Cyborg look like a 5'6" manlet who skipped leg day?

Nah, you're alright!

the religious browbeating in snyder's movies gets real old, real quick.

>Aquaman looks great

Fuck off Momoa

i have no idea why he got so big if it's all mocap

i mean i know there'll be scenes early on with him before he gets transformed by the motherbox but still

Besides WW's face, it looks decent.

More like JUSTice League

Not really. Religion is close to every man.

My nan could have Affleck, blokes a fucking wimp, love the way he kicks off on tv where he's protected by bouncers and shit. Little pussy ass motherfucker.

t. edgy atheist redditor

HHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

he doesn't have a penis. AT ALL. But they can't even imply that

I'm not atheist, nor do I use reddit. I would say the same thing if I saw a movie with an atheist protagonist or character who was screaming "ALL RELIGION IS EVIL," and starts killing innocent people.

Fucking snyder, he should have stayed in body building shakes or something, I can't think of a film of his that I've enjoyed, but you go and see 'em because the synopsis sounds good or it's superman or batman but the bloke is like a gym that is covered in skin and resembles a human but is thick as pigshit and able to sell aids to aids victims.

I'm Zach Snyder and I love pecs, I like it up the harris.

>skinny syndromic face Wonder Woman
>Michael bay's transformer Cyborg

At least Aquaman looks decent

ha
hahaha

Like linsey lohan looked decent but now looks like a fucking garbage bin.

"It has always been the prime function of mythology and rite to supply the symbols that carry the human spirit forward, in counteraction to those that tend to tie it back. In fact, it may very well be that the very high incidence of neuroticism among ourselves follows the decline among us of such effective spiritual aid. We remain fixated to the unexorcised images of our infancy, and hence disinclined to the necessary passages of our adulthood."

"All cultures … have grown out of myths. They are founded on myths. What these myths have given has been inspiration for aspiration. "

Superheroes are modern myth, and myth matters.

What Snyder has done is make superheroes matter again, allow them to represent something meaningful.

Are you guys seriously not sick of superhero movies yet?

she's making that face again

could she at least try to act

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>LEhXZHO
>imgur.com/LEhXZHO
Sup reddit capeshit tourist

that cyborg looks godawful

fucking hell, fuck you WB

Fuck, didn't Poseidon give Aquaman a Trident?

5 points.

Fuck

chubby Momoa looking like Theoden

>hype
>DC

Someone please explain why Gal keeps makin that constipated face? She should take a shit befor filmin, I also make this face when I need to take a shit

>aquaman has a trident
>hacks aquaman has a fivedent

gj clapping for you guys

why are they all the same ugly color

why did they choose cyborg?

he looks like shit

reptilian shapeshifting caught on camera

>Step aside League, the Avengers are here

Search "aquaman trident" on google, imbecile

No.

not canon

Sup Pajeet, how is it going?

I wanna get fucking wasted with Momoa

fucking kek

A friend of mine goes to the gym 3 times per week and her legs look thicker than Wonder Woman's

search it, faggot

>that cyborg

Well she would have had to gone to acting school instead of anorexia school

>tfw Cyborg's cannon arm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do all three of them have stick legs?

imagine still using pics of this man and thinking youre superior lmao
>inb4 muh who cares about politics
lol even more

>4 cuts in 2 seconds

Jesus christ

Alex Ross' art is always canon

Clearly they went to the Bayformers school of design there.

When does the colored image come out?

even in this grainy photo i can tell cyborg's cgi is god awful, can't wait to see it in motion

Justice League looks like shit but there is no way it's worse than this holy fuck

that's not a trident. The ``tri'' actually means something. It's from the Latin for ``three''. If it doesn't have three tips then it is not a trident.

>smug flash
>dat canary legs

CANNON

Kingdom Come movie fucking when?

Diversity quota

>Bin Afflecki The Jihadi's glass is already empty
haha

How can DC and Marvel even compete?

yes, but that's not Hack Snyder's fault

Im glad Snyder is making the final part of his trilogy

Look how colorless it looks

No executive meddling here

Just shit it out and kick him out

cyborg looks waaaaaay to fragile. thin legs and arms and that pulse cannon looks like shit.

He didnt finish rendering yet retard

Pretty easily, actually. Anything magic/reality warper-tier would easily beat Saitama and there are plenty of those in both canons.

Provided Superman wasn't goaded into a contest of strength he could probably outsmart Saitama and trick him into being launched into space, where Saitama would also be fucked, provided he drifted far enough away from Earth to lose his orientation and didn't regain his footing on some celestial body and jump his way back.

the executive meddling is in the script instead

I meant in terms of quality.
Plus I am pretty sure Saitama could punch space and catapult himself back to earth that way. Also, you can warp all you want but you can't away his training.

>Hey Gal, can you use the shield to hide your body, please? Yes, perfect. Thanks.

I'm already used to skeleton Wonder Woman so who cares. I don't even like cyborg and this design still somehow pisses me off. What are they doing? Jesus

Is it poetry?

it's a shame because her costume design is really fucking good, easily the best costume the character has ever had

but then they put it on gal gadot's body

>it's a shame because her costume design is really fucking good
With those heels? God no. God fucking no.

Its good to see the Trinity more diverse

>Plus I am pretty sure Saitama could punch space and catapult himself back to earth that way.

I mean, maybe? It's a cartoon so physics doesn't always apply. If we're talking actual physics no, he couldn't. His fist wouldn't be hitting anything so Newton's Third Law wouldn't come into effect. A rocket needs to burn fuel for thrust. Saitama doesn't have this, so it doesn't matter how hard he punches.

jesus, this looks like shit

Can't wait to see Gadot make this same fucking scowl in every fight scene she's in over the course of this entire cinematic universe.

superheros are more in line of Hercules defeating the Nemean lion then Jesus conjuring fish for the hungry

You're also assuming physics applies in a Japanese anime.

That's why I said, it's a cartoon so physics doesn't always apply.

Or are you splitting hairs on me calling an anime a cartoon.

>mfw i don't see anything wrong with Gal Gadot
>mfw she could have bigger tits and ass but I really don't care
>mfw Sup Forums obsesses over how much they hate her every day with catty threads spamming wrinkly or mannish white women

most are yeah, though superman in particular as the prime superhero, the progenitor of superheroes, and someone who is both man and "god," and someone with a clear, strong morality is particularly well suited to be compared to Christ

snyder is a christian so it's only natural for him to want to relate, as many have before him, the greatest superhero of all with Jesus

do they not realise Ultron is right behind them?

>>Cyborg is like The Terminator plus that hollywood blob robot aesthetic

Why isn't he huge and tough looking?

>Superman truly became Jesus
>The Dark Knight in shining armor

poetry

Nobody but me notices that blue thing on his arm?

My last two digits are the final RT score.

>>mfw i don't see anything wrong with Gal Gadot

ten cents have been deposited into your account, goyim.

im the same

Accurate.

we're a few points away from that jewish candle holder thing

good job jews

>wrinkly

that's her

This too

>superhero nonsense
Woah, it's serious, dark business :^) so gritty and real

Silly fucking garbage

This is now a Spider-Man thread.

Snyder could have become a decent photographer instead he chose to be a turkish airline spokesperson

>that part in the bible where Jesus snaps Herod's neck

kino

>all of them got into shape, even the guy who is mostly cgi
>Wonder Woman lifted some 2lbs dumbells and called it a day

STOP LAUGHING