/nba/ General: Brodiewave EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

hiphopwired.com/557051/lil-b-catches-fade-boogies-crew-def-loaf-comparison/
twitter.com/Trashvis/status/921902724400254979
streamable.com/3b3zv#
cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2017/10/derrick_rose_says_ankle_injury.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lowry and DeRozan don't play in the 4th quarter and our 30 point lead only grows bigger. Try again Philly, you can't beat the North.

Chill you leaf

Hey, why'd okc lose? Just saw the box score.

>having more turnovers than points

why did GSW lose? and to memphis lmao

oh i see it, ty. baka bestbrook.

refball

>Porzingis finished the game going 3-11

Post OC

Memphis always beats GSW

the 2022 wcf will be lakers vs suns cap this

just woke up wth are these results

>okc
>warriors
>cavs

that user said yall should fear the deer, looks like he was right

fear em in the regular season maybe

>losing to the cavs

lmaooooo

i'm surprised too, you should look at the bucks game, giannis went for 44 then got the game winning steal/dunk/block

what's funny about that? They have a more stacked team than last season and legod james is putting up MVP number already

They'll make it past first round this year for sure. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cavs v Bucks in the ECF desu.

over the wizards or raptors? i don't think so bro

gozoloft get a life already

>blazers lost to the bucks
>lillard had 6 TO
Fugggggg what happened to my man

Lillard is a meme

Raps are old news. Wizards and Bucks would be a fun series. I only said I wouldn't be surprised, not saying it's without a doubt going to happen.

fuck off

damn homie back in high school you was the man homie

>No defence
>Average 3 pt shooting
>Average play making
He's shit

Reminder that the Suns suck ass. Like, major donkey ass, lol.

lmaao this

they look worse than the 76ers couple years ago.

If you take basketball seriously and not see it as entertainment what the fuck are you doing with your life?

but NBA players take basketball seriously

Why do you guys take the games in the beginning so seriously? Especially with the new changes to preseason and training camp being shortened.

All these games have been sloppy, lot of low FG% and high turnover games from the Warriors down to the Suns. And the games that weren't sloppy on offense they were all time bad on defense like the Lakers Suns game?

You don't play ball tho, you watch and have no input in how games are determined. NBA players do because they play the game and are paid to win. We have no way of making a team win, especially from computer screens and TVs

Speak for yourself. I've been compiling data from these threads and emailing strategies straight to the Spurs head coaching staff (through DMs on the Spurs official twitter account). I'm sure the messages reach Pop because I swear he ran a couple abnormal plays today....

based german-chan

yooooooo thats my post

Memphis has a history of bullying GSW.

we run this town now.

>2017-2018
>having an L

Game 7

Last year

Kelly Olynyk

Do you think this year someone might actually hit more 3's than Steph?

Lil B got beat the fuck up by PNB Rock, A Boogie, and Dej Loaf.

Lmao

hiphopwired.com/557051/lil-b-catches-fade-boogies-crew-def-loaf-comparison/

Here's video

twitter.com/Trashvis/status/921902724400254979

You've already done it.

Oh wait, you don't fuck chicks, you fuck sheep.

why is paul george taking so many shots?

i thought he only chucked because he had too?

Heyward is getting a bionic leg and we will win it all this year

Most of his shots were open but he just missed. They keep missing open shots to start the game, then get in rhythm towards the end of the half, and against the Jazz who have great paint defense because of Gobert you have to force him to guard the P&R and attack him directly instead of letting him just being a rim protector.

They'll get it right eventually. Right now PG is straight up missing the shots he normally makes at a high level so it's not that concerning.

The Cavs tho. That shit is majorly concerning. Wade ruined the team and I got a feeling there's going to be a behind the scenes blow up if they don't right the ship with Rose injured. Even with Rose healthy there's concern because the lack of spacing.

>Aldridge has averaged 26.5 points, 10 rebounds, and 3.5 assists in his first two games
LMA has returned

an open shot does not mean a good shot

Kawhi will bring him down to 15/6/2

So you're telling me a 40% three point shooter taking an open three is a bad thing?

stop it

the cavs play in the east

they have the time and games to get it together

as long as wade stays healthy enough to start until IT comes back they will be fine

Rose coming off the bench will be great

seriously the same thing happened to jesus. the bible foretold this

>couldn't do his set because his laptop got stole

shows what a fake nigga that fucker is. what did people come to see you or your fuckin laptop bro? a laptop aint even a real instrument. A real rapper would have improvised and spit some versus laptop or no. fuckin get someone to beatbox for you, your music is fake if you need a laptop JUST MY OPINION

Just checked the scores, how the living fuck did the Magic beat the Cavs?

Kawhi will eat his numbers

It's the first week of the NBA season I think

how do we stop this greek god from getting to the MVP?

We don't

How the Lakers beat the Pelicans tomorrow.

SMALL (BIG) BALL FIVE

Reasons:

1. Cousins and Davis can't run
2. Pelicans backcourt is ass
3. Our rebounding/defense is ass so might as well try to out run them

C: Julius
PF: Kuzma
SF: Ingram
SG: KCP
PG: Lonzo

bench mob:

-Clarkson and Brewer should get the most minutes to run the transition

-Lopez will get raped if he's out there against Davis and Boogie. Use him wisely and sparingly

-Nance can play some but his offense is ass and is not needed.

We're going to be running a Mike D'Antoni Suns 4 seconds or less style offense. Davis and Cousins will both most likely get 35 points each, but Lonzo is going to push that ball fucking hard every chance he gets while hopefully he and Randle can get some hustle rebounds as they are more athletic than Cousins and Davis.

The KUUUUZ, KCP, Ingram and Lonzo need to be raining 3s with Randle/Kuzma working pick-n-rolls out there.

I expect the scores to be in the mid 130s. Hopefully Lakers score a couple more points.

LeBron and Crowder know how. They did it game 1 to Gayward.

cavs have no point guard which really fucks up their rotations.

were playing 2nd night of a back to back.

not nationally televised so players usually take the night off and play like shit without getting seen by millions of people

it's the regular season.

cavs had a bad game and magic had a good one.

which excuse do you want?

if he can keep up 38/10/5 for the rest of the season he definitely has a chance at MVP. I really thought Kobe was joking when he said he should go for MVP

Damn feels good to be a Lakers fan right now

Until the next game, and the game after that, and the game after that, and so on. Then you're 30-52 and Ingram is once again the worst player in the NBA and Lonzo averages lows in all categories for rookies but asts.

It's impossible to keep this rate up. He's scoring almost 75% of 2s while taking 20 a game. He'll tire eventually

Wrong reply

Lonzo is already leading all rookies in 3 points made and I don't see that slowing down with Simmons, Fultz, Fox afraid to shoot 3s, Josh Jackson being in jail, DSJ blowing up his ankles and Tatum getting buckets stolen from him by everybody else on the stupid Celtics roster.

Lonzo will be the most prolific 3 point shooter. He's already at 42% for the year.

I predict a 14-8-6 statline for the year with several triple doubles.

>two games in
>already

You know that was all done against the fucking Suns and no one else right? Take your useless stats and stick them in your ass because you'll never see them again after the Lakers go on their patented losing streaks.

boogie and anthony are too dominant inthe paint for the lakers to compete, there only hope is hitting high number of threes

i hope lonzo gets stat pad at least

>Ingram worst player in the game
>averaging more PPG than Jaylen Brown

Y'all nuthugger Jaylen Brown fans about to get into a rude awaking when you see Ingram can create his own shot unlike Jaylen. And Ingram can actually pass which is what Jaylen refuses to do.

Ingram still the #2 best prospect from that draft.

Ball has Jrue "I'm the highest paid G-Leaguer ever" as their only usable guard. Lonzo, Ingram, KUUUZ and KCP are going to be firing 3s. I know that's what Walton wants and that's the only way they can win.

Hopefully Cousins tries to get into a 3 point shooting match with us since he's stupid and won't realize the paint is wide open.

Whoops, this reply meant for here

Ball is a bust and Ingram isn't even an Ingot

streamable.com/3b3zv#

>still not rating Mark Kenan

>gasol

Nice travel

ingram is an igorot
literally

As good as he is playing right now, I still have no faith in him. He will disappear in the playoffsame like usual. Plus when Kawhi comes back these numbers will decline.

I want the Spurs to trade him, but they most likely won't get much value in return.

>Rockets attempting 44 3's a game while shooting just 28%
explain to me why the Warriors are called the memes

>hire a team full of lazy already content veterans
>team turns out to play lazy already content basket balling

>cavs

one word: meme curry

Why is he a meme?

They had a point guard, but traded him for an injured one.

because in 2015 when the warriors were starting to become popular due to steph curry, everyone believed it was just a meme flash in the pan type of thing. It wasn't just their millennial playstyle, full of chucking, but the entire warriors aura and bandwagon, ESPN sucking them off and calling them the best ever and everything along with it just felt like a huge meme. Steph curry being the face of it all makes him a meme himself.

cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2017/10/derrick_rose_says_ankle_injury.html

he ok

Joe Ingles is very good at 3pt shooting and has pretty good defence. Why didn't Warriors go after him?

because they can't afford him

They can if they don't resign Iggy

Yo, what happened with the Warriors last night? I couldn't watch the game, but from what I heard, the refs were ass.

They got outplayed and chimped out.

Klay was invisible and they got outplayed
Literally nobody could stop Marc Gasol in the paint

Not when the refs are protecting him

No, the Warriors were ass. KD and Curry got ejected w/40 seconds left in the game, because they chimped out that they were down by >10 pts against the Grizzlies.

Not when it matters.

The warriors got exposed. Turns out the only thing you need to exploit the small ball meme is a good big man to beat em down low.

This is the only the beginning.

They were down by something like 20 to one of the greatest front courts of all time in Boogie and AD and came back to win

Sure, but it's a miracle if he doesn't get another injury sometime during the season. Dude does not know how to land properly.

Rose is nowhere near as bad as he used to be in that regard.

>gets clotheslined in mid air
>lands awkwardly

hmmm i wonder why