Who is Mrs Rogan?

Who is Mrs Rogan?

>implying he's straight

Mrs. Rogan has a black daughter from previous relationship.

Literally his wife's daughter.

why bother lying ?

He's talked about her numerous times on his podcast.

Why bother replying if you think I'm lying?

*MR Rogan

Fixed that for you

I thought Joe fucking young vunlerable men years ago when he was a trainer was the biggest open secret in UFC

taller than him lel

Is that Burr's wife, Nia? Is she being passed around amongst the cuckmedians?

Besides those dick sucking lips he looks straight.

Lol same. I feel sorry for him.

>I feel sorry for a famous multi-millionaire with a wife and kids

the unwarranted ego on you laddy

>looks straight

*sucks YOUR dick like an alpha male*

Why do you feel sorry for him ? He could smash your shit up real easy, has a ton of money and generally loves life and lives to the fullest.

Nia is not nearly that pretty. And what was Bill thinking? For the love of god

because small guys are inferior and usekess, no matter what or where they go in life

>you still aren't learning from the greatest teacher on earth

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

I'm sure Rogan would trade places with you an instant bub

>yfw DMT made him less gay

Wonder if he will ever come out (onto Young Jamie's face).

You are projecting something P bad here my man. I hope you are OK. Don't be angry about petty things, let go and do the best for yourself. You are worthwhile, user. No matter what you are or what you have done in the past, you are worthwhile.

alpha closet homosexual who made a fortune off a reality show and learned about drugs in his 30's, not caring if they fucked his brain up due to the untold millions of $$ acting as a safety net if he did go crazy.

Turned out to actually be hard to break, even after weed and shrooms and LSD and DMT and flotation tank voyages. Proceeded to incorporate it into his lifestyle and start up a podcast about dude weed lmao and it has grown into a very popular show due to his ability to grow psychologically, honesty, minimal shilling, and great connections to Hollywood and celebrities.

I don't agree. I would smash Nia's ass into oblivion. Burr did right, my son

Im late to the JRE podcast but it's pretty crazy that it reaches 30 million people a month.

>1. Anderson Cooper’s “AC360” is the most-watched show on CNN according to recent figures, averaging 988,000 viewers in April.

cancel your cable

>joe you said you had a lab coat
>stfu bitch it looked dumb as fuck so i'm going with this suit
>b-but
>stfu and roll camera, silly bitch

Its because the formula is right m8.

He listens to memes and fans and acts accordingly. The zeitgeist was saying "ALEX JONES 911" and he actually made it happen, the absolute madman.

Bob Mortimer's let himself go.

>has an awesome life with great career, fame, money and is in great shape
>I feel sorry for him
top kek how delusional can you be

just started watching the alex jones ep. lmao how they btfo megyn kelly. she must get her orders from high level pedos or something