ME ON THE LEFT

This picture is gay as fuck but I do hate how much they ruin scenes in movies with too much music. I watched X Men First Class the other day and that scene where Magneto confronts the Nazis in the bar would've been a million times better without any music. Instead there's this loud as fuck rock music over what should've been a very quiet scene.

>filmmakers
>can judge if the acting is good or bad
yeah right

it's a bar
loud rock music is part of the mis en scene

Where are the whites?

It was a quiet bar during the daytime wherein the only patrons were Magneto and the Nazis. The tension was entirely ruined by the music.

is the joke here that all nonwhite directors are guilty of those things??

>You just must to turn your brain off

>4 white people
It's still not diverse enough! Those white men should be transgender

>There is no act 1, 2 and 3!
How constrained. This man makes shitty movies.

>2? white men
>they are in the pleb section
On what tumblr blog did you find this gem?

Nice pic but the diversity isn't complete until all the white people are gone

Holy shit are you triggered by colors?

This is how I feel watching Twin peaks.

Based on the laughing audience they are watching a comedy. Generally some of the mistakes on the left side of the screen are forgivable if the jokes are funny. However some people just have bad taste. And then obviously there's the "stupid but funny" moniker where a movie makes you laugh but you acknowledge that it was very cheap and stupid humor.

>filmmakers
>watching films

t. film student

>cinematography is too dark
>wearing sunglasses in a theater

Niggers are a stain.

White people are racist sexist bigots. Of course I'm triggered by them. They should be removed from the cinema before they start oppressing all those poor minorities

Kind of a retarded point to make since filmmaker reviews almost always correspond with pleb reviews.

That's because pleb reviews take what they read online and insert it into their reviews in an effort to sound cultured

>when the usher makes you take the whiteness test in the kinoma