Please stop bringing politics here

Please stop bringing politics here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WG37ZrwHIJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is political. Deal with it, nerd.

Shitting your pants is political?

Post timestamped noods and i'll endorse it

You don't get to chose what type of shitposting is allowed and isn't.

especially when the one who does it for free is leaving up pedo threads

Go be a leftist somewhere else cuckboi

#freeshitting

so Sup Forumstards are really just furries/cloppers but with bigger delusions of grandeur and bloated self-importance?

THEY WILL N O T DIVIDE US

>shitposting/meme threads on Sup Forums
>nobody points them to or >feels thread on Sup Forums
>nobody points it to >actress thread on Sup Forums
>nobody points it to or >anime/manga thread on Sup Forums
>nobody points it to >FOX news television channel thread on Sup Forums
>OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTER REEEEE >>>>>>>Sup Forums

Just say it hurts your feelings to see political views you don't like on "your" Sup Forums, and then hide the thread. Don't pretend you're concerned about crossposting though. If you were, you'd complain about every instance of it and not just the ones that touch on politics.

You're not bothered about the quality of Sup Forums, you're concerned with censoring political views you don't like on Sup Forums. Just admit it and then fuck off.

>thread discussing a film
>someone spergs out and starts accusing everyone of being Sup Forums

It happens every thread these days, whats wrong with these people?

actors brought politics to Hollywood, jews brought their political agenda to movies but we can't bring politics to Sup Forums?

this isn't politics

it's pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=WG37ZrwHIJY

Hollywood drew first blood.

They are bluepilled

Make me

wish Sup Forums mods would do this

So your justification is
>it's already shit I just contribute to the problem, it's not my fault
got it

Tell Hollywood to shut the fuck up about it first

Anyone who expresses views or thoughts that haven't been pre-approved by the leftist indoctrination could only come from Sup Forums

This.if most people didn't put their agenda in shit and focused on making a quality film everything would be better.

But Trump and hillary clinton BTFO and ben carson and berniecucks, minimum wage!

Jews in movies mean trump is relevant cuz hes a nazi but also a jew so I don't know why you can't talk about politics when hillary clinton is LITERALLY trying to unionize the workers just like in the movie "hidden figures".

they did it once and the thread was filled with people going WHY ARE THERE UNKNOWN FLAGS.

When you cry about more things instead of pretending then the mods will do something. I and many others don't have powers to see your post history, but they do

Exactly.

Everything is politics

Terrible post

ive gotta redpill people with your secret adgendas though.

are there any nudes of her already?

>Fox News television channel thread

We've all seen the state of this board, if you're going to flat-out deny what Sup Forums does then there's very little point in listening to you

Being triggered at the sight of a black man in a movie isn't even politics either

part of every board and Sup Forums in general
>feels thread on Sup Forums
part of every board and Sup Forums in general
>actress thread on Sup Forums
actresses are related to tv and film
>anime/manga thread on Sup Forums
anime is related to tv and film. anime threads (which are uncommon) also get tons of people saying "go back to Sup Forums" etc
>FOX news television channel thread on Sup Forums
>OFF TOPIC CROSSPOSTER REEEEE >>>>>>>Sup Forums
those threads don't discuss the channel itself, but the stories and content it shows; i.e. politics. that is not film or tv discussion

you have no argument. this is not a politics board. there is an entire board for politics discussion; nothing is stopping anyone from using it

Rhar sounds hilarious, and it's what they deserve for not sticking to their containment board

Still more coherent than most Sup Forums thread posts desu

>nothing is stopping anyone from using it
You underestimate the power of autism.

>techno-mulatto

kek

It's not even a thing, you're just insane

>thread discussing a film
name 3 threads where this happens
I'm waiting.

see

>Please stop bringing politics here.

Are you building a wall to protect Sup Forums, you fascist nazi board supremacist.

>nobody points them to or wrong, they get deleted instantly and you get banned

>feels thread on Sup Forums
>nobody points it to wrong, they get deleted instantly and you get banned

>actress thread on Sup Forums
>nobody points it to or wrong, they get deleted even faster than any of the other threads and you get banned.

>anime/manga thread on Sup Forums
>nobody points it to wrong, they get pointed to Sup Forums all the time and after a while they get deleted.

>You're not bothered about the quality of Sup Forums, you're concerned with censoring political views you don't like on Sup Forums

The thing is nobody gives two shits about your political views. If someone wants to discuss politics they go to Sup Forums. If they want to discuss anime they go to Sup Forums, if they want to discuss tv shows and films they go to Sup Forums. Shoving your personal political views down everyone's throat when nobody asked you for it is just as annoying as the SJWs on tumblr that you're crying about.

Please stop rewarding Sup Forums by openly complaining about them.

Just report them and move on.

>half the tv shows talk about drumpf
>don't talk about it!

nice try jew

There was that Dr Strangelove thread yesterday, so that's one, and, erm, maybe something else will pop up this evening

>complain about liberals being political in everything
>do the same thing

>wuh we only do it because he did it!! but last year i had 37 presents!!