I'm an atheist, who finds spirituality in the comfort of the universe and our consciousness. At this point in time...

I'm an atheist, who finds spirituality in the comfort of the universe and our consciousness. At this point in time, through various experiences of synchronicity in my life, I truly believe that this reality is atop a much more fundamental one. For this reason, I think we all live in a simulation and our true selves are . I was a liberal for most of my teenage years, until I realized what it actually meant to call yourself a liberal. I then read Friedman and Rothbard and I realized that I leaned more to libertarianism. I've since adopted the political identity of a conservative libertarian, which is to say that I think the federal government should only protect its citizen from foreign invaders and supply the court system for internal affairs. But I also believe that once implantation occurs, a potential human being is present and his rights must be protected. I don't believe in affirmative action or open borders, but I do believe in retribution concerning the death penalty. I still believe I'm evolving in many regards, as I read and learn more about the world.

Now for the actual topic, I wanted to bring up the issue of monarchy. I've recently began to open my mind more to religion and I've come to realize that perhaps an equally good society could be achieved, if a moral and intelligent monarch was elected by the people to rule. I find this idea especially fascinating, if we consider the addition of a strong single religion that would accompany this spiritual monarchy. What do you guys think? Has anyone else thought that perhaps monarchy with a strong religious fundamentalism could lead to prosperity? I'm mainly wondering about this, because even though the United States has the single best basis for a true capitalist society, we've ended up with a complete failure of a government that is likely never going to bring forth the small government and free market that would empower the individual. So I was thinking if perhaps monarchy might be more realistic.

Thread converted to Gadsden Flag General

more delicious flags incoming, please have patience

this is one of the best ones if you axe me

17 hours in msPaint for this one, I'm told

I wonder how it feels for this guy.. to have you whole life turn into a meme

I don't really get this one, but I saved it anyway

Benevolent dictatorship is babbys first political thought, and even though it's absolutely the best system, you can not ensure benevolence, and people have tried to come up with foolproof plans over and over again (see Moldbug for a great example).

Monarchy used to be great, but the underclass killed all the true aristocrats at the whim of the upper middle class who wanted power but couldn't get it. That's good genetic stock going back centuries with long and deep ties to the land that can't be easily replaced. The problem is you do occasionally get uppity middle management to start a brutal civil war or a cruel and vicious monarch that you can't do much about. It's just something you have to deal with if you like the idea of centralized political power.

das kawaii mang top snek top toshinou

>I'm an atheist, who finds spirituality in the comfort of the universe and our consciousness

Well guess what, that makes you a new age occultism sheep. You're not an atheist but a satanist. Congrats.

Is anyone else's capchta being all weird and retarded?

Oddly reminder that snake-girls are an underrated tribute to Kek for meme magic

I have similar thoughts but can't believe them enough to find comfort in them. No evidence = no believe.

Only read the opening few sentences then scanned and saw liberal, so if there's any lib shit in there I don't agree with that.

That's right, Kek's feminine form, Kauket is a snake lady

this one is pretty HD

this one's redundant but still

tldr; fucking blogposter

ooh I almost forgot about this Gadsden

>2016
>OP still doesn't know the devil's tricks
>he thinks he can achieve spiritual enlightenment without a manual
It's too late for him familia

I don't really get this one either

Then convert to Judaism, become an Israeli citizen, and live in Israel. That's the most liberal society that has that system of government.

kek

best one I've seen so far

made me lol hard

better version

>I'm an athiest but I believe in a higher power
thank you for saving us from this shitty thread based snekposter

It is my pleasure

I hope one day I can shit up a Shillary thread in this very manner

Thank you.

May snek be with you.

Do you have the 'Don't rustle me' one?

and also with you