Someone talks shit about football(the real one, not handegg) calling it a fag sport or some shit

>someone talks shit about football(the real one, not handegg) calling it a fag sport or some shit
>oh another americ...
>it's actually a leaf

>it's a "faggot who postes anime understands the spectrum of faggotry" episode

why are soccer fags easily the most insecure sports 'fans' on Sup Forums? someone jokingly says one bad thing about your sport and you guys lose your mind and shit post all over Sup Forums.

truly the gayest sport in existence.

SOCCERHOMOS BTFO

>why are soccer fags easily the most insecure sports 'fans' on Sup Forums?

leaves fall from the tree of freedom and ape our values

you just proved my point lol... easily the worst and most autistic fan base on Sup Forums by far

>americans are so insecure they literally make up sports only to crown themselves world champions

>football in canada is actually handegg made worse

I'm a real football guy. I tried to watch fake football game last night but I stopped watching after 10 minutes. Huge niggas are just playing tag holding an big egg. It was even more boring than boreball

american "football" is trully gay, niggers playing tag with an egg grabbing their dicks and jumping over eachother
real football(soccer for the mentally disabled) is not

>soccer

The reason divegrass is popular is because even 3rd world shitholes can afford it. Give it up, paco. Soccer is fuckin gay.

>it's another third world country obsessed with America thread
>their shitty match threads can't stay up on the first page while MLB post season games have consistently 4+ match threads each game

uhh, i fucking hate anime, triggers me even more when an american posts it. Your grandpa who fought in WW1 would be ashamed

my great grandpa fought for germany in ww1

Just for the kangaroo I'll post a non-anime laughing girl

Why are soccer fans easily the most cucked fans on our Lord's green Earth?

how did that workout for him?

God I love my country so much I don't obsess over other ones, how about you guys?

Same

>popular, affordable game
>that no one plays it
nice

haven't asked because he is dead now, probably sucked