Haven't had sex with my gf in 4 days. All my advances have been spurned

Haven't had sex with my gf in 4 days. All my advances have been spurned.

According to political-socio-sexinomics theory, How much longer till she dumps me?

What has her excuses been? also how have you advanced upon her?

How about dumping her right now with a talk, phone call or SMS?

She won't dump you.

She will just keep denying you sex and start sleeping with her newly-perceived alpha.

Welcome to the beginning of the 'beta-bux' conditioning.

Back to Sup Forums
Educate yourself while you're at it

This

Enjoy your new cock cage OP

My dad once said: Son, know that a man marries a woman not just to father children but also to have sex.

Ask her if she finds you attractive and if she strays from an answer, be willing to leave.

Well I don't think any details will be worth it. My advances have been casual, trying to advance from a kiss, or a touch -- trying to turn it into more. But then I get stonewalled. After a few times I kind of get more facetious about it because I'm so frustrated.

My last gf and I didn't have sex for a month by the time we broke up. It's ominous.

Shes probably on her period you fucking degenerate.

Most likely you've already fucked her right after she had been with her boy toy. I bet his cum was still in her vag when you slid it in

m8 get therapy

Ever heard of a period cuck-san?

dump her now.

Ever hear of the log ride Aussiepoo?

>m8 get therapy
Kek you should take your own advice.
Modern females are degenerate whores, cant trust them.

>haven't had sex in four years
>how long until dumped
Got bad news, Tim.

Maybe she's bleeding from her vag or she's getting good dick from someplace else.

She might be cheating on you

gtfo mang

>cucks itt implying you can't have sex during her period

fuck off rooting a bird while she's on her period is fucking gnarly, and quite filthy

She had dindu dick, dump her she will nevr come back to your little pecker.

She already did, waiting for you to figure out. We all are.

not really
she should be on birth control
so her period is like non existent

Sh'es probably on the blob m8, got the painters in.

How about you just take the sex from her then? Most women require a firm hand. Start whatever four play you or her needs and get the important bits out of the way and start fucking. Stop being a cuck.

yeh i am fucking some dudes wife 3 times a week atm, and she does what you described to her husband

you are fucked

>Ask her if she finds you attractive and if she strays from an answer, be willing to leave.

All she says was "oh my god"

Is it really over lads?

yep. cut your losses m8

she didn't actually answer?

ALL HANDS ABANDON RELATIONSHIP!

Gross. I've been with my wife for over three years, and I refuse to have sex with her when she's on her period. She doesn't really want me to anyways, because she also thinks it's gross.

Upside is, she has an IUD so she only gets her period like once a year.