The Netflix service is discontinued. How do normies react?

The Netflix service is discontinued. How do normies react?

don't know about normies but I would be sad because they actually provide a good service and make good original series

I cry because the last chance for more arrested development disappears

I was honestly gonna cancel my account in 2 weeks.

they would riot

>don't know about normies but I

Why do you think your opinion is worth anything when the thread has nothing to do with you?

sorry internet police

>oh no, muh capeshit!

What's even worse is when they sell Netflix

Maybe Fox could buy it back.

By having sex immediately instead of having to wait for an episode of a sub-par comedy to finish.

You're not supposed to wait for it to finish m8

>having sex
>implying

Why do you edge lords hate Netflix? Their original programming is pretty good. Fuck off with this Netflix hate meme.

We don't

BTFO

>Freckles

>I have Popcorn Time. U mad?

dunno

I think most normies would use another streaming service and forget it about it. years later you will see normie facebook memes about it: who remembers this? ~ 2017 kid blah blah

I'd just switch back to pirating.

Buy Daredevil on Blu-Ray and forget it ever existed

Just move to Amazon Prime and HBO Go, they would both rush to fill the void of content and without Netflix in the way, they wouldn't be as nervous to try out new things and shows. Wouldn't be a huge loss. Hell, I'd barely notice.

who hates on Netflix? Is it because it's seen as normie? Things like that used to bother me until I stopped caring what other people think. I want to watch movies and tv online which netflix allows me to do.

It'd literally be worse than the holocaust

You wait until it's finished?

Some other service would just buy their shows.

ive only ever netflix'd and chilled once cause im not a normie, but we waited until the end as well

we basically watched the film, chatted about it for less than 5 minutes afterwards, then started making out and fugged

which is good, because i hate missing the end of films. if you don't rewatch the first half, you dont have the right context, but if you do rewatch it then you just get bored to hell. literally the worst.