How do you guys feel about race mixing? How do you feel about gross whores who race mix with niggers...

How do you guys feel about race mixing? How do you feel about gross whores who race mix with niggers? This girl also lied about rape and attention-whores constantly

that hoverhand says no mixing is occurring between the two pictured

Black genetics are in, not only do they have a better state of mind, neurogenesis and know how to please a woman right, they also are incredibly strong.

I feel nothing. Why should I care about some slut and nigger?

>teodora stojanovic
serbian name

subhumans attract subhumans
nothing to see here

wtf counry are you from

Shes a known whore, she lied about rape, I know for a fact she had sexual interaction with this nig nog. If youre okay watching this and not doing anything about it youre okay with watching the white race tumble down

Kek westrenised slav females are the worst of all.

That is one ugly nigger.

Has anybody paid attention the size of this niggers forehead? Looks like megamind jesus fuck dude.

I think there are better things to worry about

that niggers head is shaped like a toe

no one cares about your mundane le epic parody thread bro

why is his forehead so big wtf

hes like the nigger version of jimbo

THIS NIGGER LOOKS LIKE HE'S FROM CODE LYOKO WITH THAT FOREHEAD LMAO

If it's a redpilled couple, blessings to them. Hope they make lots of redpilled children. If it's a degenerate couple it's just degenerates being degenerates. Degenerate white women are gonna be degenerate with or without without coal to burn. So I don't really care either way tbqh.

>1 post by this id

You're either a one or a zero. Alive or dead.

Is it hypocritical to be pro-nationalism but also race mix with an asian?

>1 post by this id

Only if she is your main waifu. Sidehoe that you are capable of fully supporting is acceptable desu.

Low IQ people will always associate regardless of race. Niggerization via rap music has removed cultural barriers. Blacks just get our ugly fat white bitches we don't want anyways.

Yes

Yes. The answer will always be yes.

Yellow-fevered weebs will say no, though. There are a lot of them here.