Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this board?

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9OyAtxLV-HI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
dailymotion.com/video/xayt88_30-fafs-vs-100-antifas-fight-baston_news
dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9V4GQA8kbY
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=clrBgp0kz1c
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
themoscowtimes.com/sitemap/free/2006/4/article/student-with-anti-fascist-
chtodelat.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/antifa-and-leftist-activist-ivan-khutorskoi-
nytimes.com/2009/11/18/world/europe/18moscow.html?_r=0
theotherrussia.org/2008/10/15/anti-fascist-activist-killed-in-moscow/
eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/17288/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you want a quick rundown?

Maybe Sup Forums users are just receptive to that so they take it and spam it here. Sup Forums seems to think this board is shit

they shit up every somewhat normie board these days to be honest

why do people participate in discussing the most minimum effort form of entertainment?

give it to me.

>why is the board about politics obsessed with the board about the two most popular media formats

it is through television and film that (((they))) normalize degeneracy and stigmatize being red pilled

Sup Forums is one of the biggest boards on this website, of course there are going to be crossboarders acting like retards.

yes

They attempt to. But Sup Forums or Sup Forums, aka the other general pop culture boards, always tell them to fuck off.

Here its borderline impossible to post anything without some alt right bitching.

>normie boards on 4 chan

get out.

because we are the biggest guys

This. But they particularly fester in boards where the content often intersects with politics. Hollywood is very outspoken about politics, especially recently, making it easier for them to come here.

Sup Forums never used to be normie. it's all the fucking redditors that came in 2012.
we used to have nightly pissjug threads and cunny threads that weren't deleted.

>this board

Sup Forumseddit is shitting up most boards desu

Because cable TV news is currently at the center of the political zeitgeist.

fedoras BTFO!

Used to be an active Sup Forums user and they actively working in spreading their "redpill" everywhere.

>muh 4chans is a secret internet club

Its not that Sup Forums come here its the fact that people on Sup Forums now visit Sup Forums

right wing nationalism is on the rise everywhere in Europe and america that is clearly shown by the boards of 4 chan.

If I was to take a guess, television and film is probably the most subverted part of our culture. Packed full of degeneracy.

i for one browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums

because I watch tv too? trump was the best thing on TV the last couple years desu

I miss sincere waifuism and early Banji posting.

>implying other boards don't get their fair share of political posts
>Sup Forums

We get it just the same over there.

>boards are separate

So in about a year Sup Forums will be full Communist because this place is nothing but contrarians.

banjiposting was 2013+ though.
before that we posted bella and ryry under the umbrella of waifuism because it was tolerated then.

>Sup Forums autistically blames jews for every single thing wrong in the world (and their lives)
>hollywood is run by jews

it's really not that hard to figure out. it's hilarious though that they think everyone that hates Sup Forumstards on this board is a leftist rainbow flag waving hippie. i literally voted for trump and i just want to talk about tv and movies. yes there is a place for shitposting here but making everything about trump and the jews is retarded.

Everybody's main goal on here is to get (You)'s. It's why you see the same threads get posted over and over again that previously got lots of replies.

Posting a typical politics thread on Sup Forums will go largely ignored among the other political threads. Posting one on boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums will get instant replies, but will also get deleted quickly, because they're far more heavily moderated. Posting one on Sup Forums gets you instant replies and a far greater lifespan before a mod comes around to delete them.

it probably has to do with Sup Forums
Sup Forums has a lot of liberals and Sup Forums a lot of conservatives and usually they would stay out of each others hair

however a cross section of both make up a good chunk of Sup Forums's userbase and clashed

go brady

Everyone on pol says this is a pol board. If they think it's shit, then that's the reason

Trump is the biggest jewfag in the world, while Obama told Israel to fuck off last year.

This is why Sup Forums is worst board.

Why are you so obsessed with Sup Forums?

Yeah, it was just different in earlier years. More autistic and a greater sense of community.

Because you are the same shitposters changing your "personas" depending on board you write. For lulz I suppose.

bullshit. things get reposted because it's funny and we get to relive the thread and laughs over and over again.
did you think copypasta didn't exist before (you)'s?

This board is a colony of Sup Forums

/r/ShitRedditSays cucks just CAN'T STAND this fact
it drives them insane lmao

tv is the easiest way to see that Sup Forums is right since it's all run by jews

not a sheevspin/10

>Sup Forumseddit
Hi /r/ShitRedditSays

I've been on Sup Forums longer than I ever used Sup Forums

Sup Forums owns Sup Forums

If leftist invaders from rebbit hate this board for being right wing so much why don't they leave?

>being upset that Jews run the world

So post about tv. Nobody is talking about user crossover, we're talking about Sup Forums threads being spammed on this board. Usually I'd assume this was obvious, but I know better than to credit Sup Forums with even basic intelligence

Sup Forums came in 2012 when they got new mods and were deleting every single off-topic thread.
it was actually one of the best boards and they created alot of the memes Sup Forums and Sup Forums use.

they came here to make big brother threads and car chase threads. and to steal our gets.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Reddit? Projection?

Sup Forums wouldn't exist if they didn't grow up watching the soft-fascism of South Park. you owe your pathetic hobby to us, Cletus.

>/r/the_donald

You have to go back

don't forget the redditors from shitshows like \W/ and /got/

Why is www.rebbit.com/r/ShitRedditSays so obsessed with Sup Forums?

>Everyone on pol says this is a pol board
it's not though. Sup Forums was always liberal.
liberal =/= leftist
it's the fucking redditors that brought leftism sjw culture.. and that in turn brought Sup Forums.

>soft-fascism of South Park

Holy shit these leftists are so far left they actually think south park is fascist because they made a few jew jokes.

How the fuck?

HAHAHAHAHA. Whatever you say reddit.

Sup Forums is reddit as fuck these days.

Take themselves way too seriously, no sense of humor, stale memeposting. At least they are easy to troll.

Hey rebbit, how does it feel that all of this shilling you've been doing over the past few years has only made this board more right wing?

Hurts doesn't it?

>Whites are the true, genetically superior master race. Evolution didn't stop at humans, shitskins, only the strong deserve to survive!

>The Jews are systematically brainwashing and controlling the white race! White genocide is real! WE'RE BEING WIPED OUT!

>says the newfag redditor

Wow, it's almost like if you satirize viewpoints to the extreme you can make moderate versions of those viewpoints seem ridiculous!

There's obviously a difference between amusing copypasta people literally reposting clickbait threads 50+ times over the course of a few months. Don't be dense. Sup Forums threads are posted on Sup Forums simply because they get replies and aren't deleted right away.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is literally red.dit

Never forget...it was the mods who created the cunny bot...bring back waifu threads and everything would go back to normal

You just exposed yourself, I bet this is you.

>get rekt
>BAWWWW YOU'RE THE REBDIT NOT ME
wew

Thanks for turning this board more right wing than Sup Forums could ever do though.

>There's a moderate version of le white genocide maymay

Sup Forums keeps out reddit, stay in /got/ please

cunnyfags are a degenerate offspring off waifuists. They are the cancer killing this board.

>un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
really makes you think

>reddit keeps out reddit

wew

Friendly reminder you need to go back.

So the same people who angrily hate all right wing views on this board and call them Sup Forums think south park is "soft-fascism".

Really makes you think.

More like outside boards infiltrated the dumbest inbred populations of the site with ease. You can see them bragging about it on their home sites like Stormfront.

Hi /r/ShitRedditSays.

Obsessed much?

Yes, there is. For instance, I don't believe that some cabal is actively plotting for the destruction of the white race, but you'd have to be braindead to not see how powerful people on the left are pushing for non-white mass immigration because non-whites overwhelmingly vote as a bloc for leftist parties

I actually feel sorry for that guy, he's so obsessed and doesn't even realise it.

>right wing nationalism is on the rise everywhere
Good.

So fucking happy about this.

Leftists don't get mad that Japan is a nationalist country that keeps out immigrants, they only care when white people do it.

pretty sure it's the other way around.

friendly reminder that if you bash Sup Forums you're just revealing yourself as a redditor.

>Implying that picture isn't guaranteed replies because you're an easily triggered alt-reich faggot.

Get punched in the face, Hitlerino.

anti-Sup Forums shitposting is just as bad as Sup Forums shitposting

The existence of this cretin disturbs me

>get exposed
>sperg out

leftists deserve to get murdered in the street
Fucking love when this happens.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Sup Forums?

>Wypipo getting triggered because they're too dumb to understand the broader societal context that makes "white pride" different from the others

I miss board culture

>alt-reich
The holocaust never happened.

>damn, I look dumb now, better act like I'm just a shitposting faggot

Sup Forums got pollacked when moot fucked with pol for like a solid month.

Alotof rejects moved to cripplechan, while the rest got dumpstered here. After that it got progressively more inundated with nupol, rejects from reddit when redditors began deleting threads and increasing moderation, and that whole gamergate bullshit brought a whole slew of rejects.

Nothing wrong with that, it's a solid political strategy.

>actually got the year right

Now if only we can admit it was baneposting that brought all the normies.

shitposting is board culture.

>sperg

So when someone decks your teeth out of your head are you gonna retaliate with some printed out infographs and memes you've got in your pocket?

good
night
white
pride

;)

>leftists deserve to get murdered in the street

and yet when leftists get violent it's because they're meanies and irrational. way to go

So ctr couldn't win on the mother board so tries to generate dissent on others.

Well done ctr, well done. However

bashing Sup Forums is the same as bashing reddit in this day and age

>So when someone decks your teeth out of your head
It's almost always leftists getting smashed in the face though.
lmao

antifa getting their ass kicked:
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9OyAtxLV-HI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
dailymotion.com/video/xayt88_30-fafs-vs-100-antifas-fight-baston_news
dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=clrBgp0kz1c
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
fun reads:

themoscowtimes.com/sitemap/free/2006/4/article/student-with-anti-fascist-

leaflets-murdered/205437.html
chtodelat.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/antifa-and-leftist-activist-ivan-khutorskoi-

murdered-in-moscow/
nytimes.com/2009/11/18/world/europe/18moscow.html?_r=0
theotherrussia.org/2008/10/15/anti-fascist-activist-killed-in-moscow/
eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/17288/

this

CTR is working on more boards than just Sup Forums

I bet 90% of the Sup Forums related shit posted here is by them just so they can try to annoy people