Is Revan canon?

Is Revan canon?

not in disney's star wars

He was
Not sure if disney retconned it

NOT STAR WARS OR YOUR FUCKING CANON IS REAL

WHY ARE YOU AUTISTS ARGUING OVER WHAT FICTION IS THE "REAL" FICTION? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME INTERNATIONAL MEDIA COMPANY TELLING YOU WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO IMAGINE?

KILL YOURSELF PATHETIC MANCHILDREN

They were going to retcon him in The Clone Wars but GL wanted Darth Bane instead

I don't understand "muh revan" fags, Revan was literally the player character, you chose what he said and what he did

the only REAL characters were the ones you as the player interacted with

you need to calm down with that mad you've got going there

This

Stop being fucking retarded. Canon essentially means what additions to the world of Star Wars from its multitude of sources is being used as fact in the films, it's not something made up by internet nerds. The films simply do not treat certain additions as legit, contradicting them entirely.

>calls others autistic
>has an autistic fit because Disney changed his beloved Star Wars

But he had a whole story before you got to play him. That was the twist. You only play him after he lost his memory.

i dont even like fiction or movies because im not a sheep, u fucking retard im just sick and tired of grown men like my little brother obsessing over some fucking fairytail, get real homie

Retconning needs to be an automatic death sentence.

Shut the hell up oh my god. No you know what where do you live I'm coming over to beat your fucking ass.

reminder that kotor 2 with the restored content mod is the best piece of fiction in the star wars universe

>thinks other people are "sheep'
>can't understand why somebody likes something he doesn't
>gets so upset he has to go make an all cap post about it on a board that's all about something he claimes he doesn't even like so what's he doing here anyway

Oh you're autistic alright. But it's ok user, I'm autistic too and there's nothing I like more than go online and call others autistic, I get you.

>tfw ever since disney took over SW, I hear they retconned EU, but never bothered to find out how they retconned it

Can someone give me a quick rundown, on what exactly did Disney do to retcon all extended universe?

>Types in all caps
>Believes he'll be listened to

kek

Everything apart from the movies and the CG Clone Wars series is considered non-canon after Disney took over. New material that has and continues to come out after the takeover can be considered canon and they may pick and choose from the old EU stuff to include in the new canon, as seen with Thrawn in SW Rebels, though those characters may be taken into different directions than they were in the EU.

t. autist

Well the mobile games are considered canon.
In Galaxy or heroes we have characters from the movies, the clone Wars show and also HK-47 from Kotor 1 and soon they'll add Darth Nihilus from Kotor 2

>mfw people argue about which fake story, which will never be referenced in the movie, is real

Galaxy of heroes isn't canon. The creators of the game are free and encouraged to use characters from both continuities.

>are free and encouraged
*free to use characers from both continuities,

They were going to appear both actually, they had the models for their previous iterations already made

Worst olf Old EU >>>>> TFA

Suncrusher >>> Starkiller base

Jacen Solo >>>> Kylo Ren

Imperial Remnant >>>> First Order

Pellaeon >>>> Hux

Jaina Solo >>>> Rei

>Worst olf Old EU >>>>> TFA
>Suncrusher >>> Starkiller base
Now that's just a damn lie.

second

yes she is