What does Sup Forums think of astrology?

What does Sup Forums think of astrology?

made up shit that women use to make decisions

stupid shit, obviously

sage goes in options

who /gemini master race/ here

Bullshit

I still don't know whether I'm Taurus or Aries. April 22

Taurus and it strangely fits my personality

either that or it's just so general that it could fit anyone

Who else Virgo here?

Full on hardcore greeko roman astrology is cool to learn but worthless and the lowest of /x/ teir shit.
Hell it's literally the normie version of /x/

Satanic.

As that big old mick Dara O'briain said, if you want a clumsy tool to categorically divide people, racism is way better than astrology.

Basically just random nonsense that is presented as a logical system

You might as well flip a coin

You need to be a really ignorant fucker to believe in this shit. I find the history of the subject fascinating though.

Care to indulge?

I have a feeling it's about choosing a patron God in the Greco-Roman-Slavic pantheon, but I can't match the gods to the star signs.

Man I love those UK shows, IQ was a great series when there weren't retards like Gena Yeshere or whatever the fat ape's name is. When she talks I want to smack her mouth through the screen. Dara is pretty bright.

As for the Astrology shit, I looked mine up and some of it is weirdly accurate, others are TOTALLY off. It's just general bullshit, same tactic "psychics" and "paranormal experts" specialize in. It's all psychological bias tricks that play on basic human fallibility and anti-logic.

I think I read that the gravitational pull of the star constellations affect you when you are in your mom's womb or something similar

at least that's the pseudo science explanation

Im a ENTP

I'm a Scorpio and I can instantly tell if some girl is a Scorpio as well. I don't know how's that possible but astrology isn't all bullshit.

Sup Forumsased.
Too tired to write more on the topic

Pisces here

That sounds cool but you're right about it being unfounded pseudoscience.

Sounds like some experiment the nazi's would have done if they were around longer: record births across Germany and track the individuals as they grow to test their traits and personalities. Disproving astrology scientifically.

I think it's useful for keeping track of roughly when my friends birthdays are so I don't forget but from a practical standpoint that's about it.

Mythology can be fun though and it's interesting how elements of ancient Greco-Roman region and even older have survived even to this day in the from of astrology, abet in a much diluted form. Of you read about it a bit more it it's also interesting to see how the early Roman Catholic Church even absorbed some of the mythos by rolling the spheres of influence of the figures of the zodiac into those of Saints who bore some similarities in theor stories and personality traits.

It's a testament to just how difficult it is to totally destroy an idea.

What's the christian view on astrology?
Is it just demons who you shouldn't mess with?

I used to call astrology bullshit, but then I realize there must be something to it since many cultures refer to it.

heresy I believe

Astrology actually isn't, but horoscopes are.

Virgo/Aquarius Rising/INTP master race.

april 19, same issue. cusp of power baby. embrace it.

So are we both?

man i remember reading old magazines when i learned for to read as a kid and they all had astrology sections
i was so upset when i found i my sign was a fucking crab i stopped reading them entirely

it's likely true.
there is a lot to know about astrology. everybody should figure out their birth chart as it is able to predict somebody's future rather accurately.

you're not only your sun sign. you got a rising sign and a moon sign as well.

If you aren't Scorpio you need to go tbqh

>your mom not swallowing you is somehow related to planets
Astrologyfag heretics, everyone.

Dude, I'm a fucking virgin/woman. Check your privilege

Its a shit religion

Scorpios can be such douchebags. I'm grateful I'm not one. some of them are very unpleasant.

We dont take shit from anybody. But we will love you forever if your a decent human being. So yeah, were usually hostile as those dont exsist.

>But we will love you forever if your a decent human being.

but based on your faulty biased ass judgment? that's what I don't understand. there are so many things about a single human being you can't possibly know so it will always be some retarded ass "in-the-moment" judgment.

awful.

At least it's straightforward with us. Either we like you or we fucking hate you, nothing in between. I work in a team of 20 people and the only person I like is my redhead qtpie colleague who's also a Scorpio.