Post your team and whom you would like to win the World Series

Post your team and whom you would like to win the World Series.

>Rockies
>Astros

>Dodgers
>Doyers

>Angels
>Astros

>Astros
>Dodgers

>Cubs
>Astros

Bruh

>Mets
>Astros

>Rays
>Astros

Yankees
Astros

>Braves
>Astros

>cusb
>stros

>giants
>assTROS

lmfao nobody likes los doyers

>Indians
>Astros

>Diamondbacks
>Astros

>Nats
>Astros
Would any non-dodger fan really want them to win?

>yankees
>dodgers

>Brewers
>Astros

>Dbacks
>Astros

>Brewers
>Astros

though I wouldn't mind a Dodgers win. Don't really care I guess, just want to see a fun series

>Rangers

Neither, but plan to gloat at whoever loses

>rags

This is how you non postseason plebs should do it, rags fan schooling all of you

>Nationals
>Astros

I should have waited to buy one, instead I got one with the Postseason patch at the start of the postseason

>whos
>astros

>phillies
>dodgers

>angels
Im rooting for them both to embarass themselves in ways not yet invented

>boreball
>Astros

>FC Porto
>that team from the hat

>noone wants the Dodgers to win

>Red Sox
I know they beat us but still
>Astros

This

t. Alberto Barbosa

Dodgers
Dodgers

Wait, there's a dragon team!? Then I support those guys

One strike, twice.

Gayyyyy

why are you faggots greentexting without quoting anybody

lol u mad bro?

ASTROS

ASTROS

i'm seething
but thank you for not greentexting

Same. Thank God Torre couldn't cheat his way to another pennant.

Brewers
Lastros

But as long as the Cardinals and Yankees aren't in it, I don't care.

this

White Sox
Doyers

>Broors
>getting forced from one league to the other

Iktfb

>all these people wanting the astros to win

It's over. They lost.

Astros
Astros

>red sox
>astros

Dodgers
Astros

>cardinals
>astros

I will love you forever, Astros

please win

CTRL+F
Dodgers 9
Astros 29

I hope MLB takes this into consideration when writing the script.

+1

white sox
white sox

>Reds
>Astros

For me, its the jaggers

>doggers

>no one wants to root for the Dodgers

Fuck the Dodgers desu

>Red Dragurns
>Astros

Yu-sama! Do your best!

it's not so much they don't want to root for the dodgers, as much as they want to see the astros get their first ws win and for houston to get that as the next mark on their timeline after harvey

>marlins
>dodgers

It also doesn't help that the Doylers are a pay to win franchise that would get buttfucked if MLB introduced a salary cap.

but yankees then the red sox then the cubswere that way. its just bullshit. MLB playoffs is perfect to have every once awhile have a team that gets hot at just the right moment

Giants
Astros :)

jints
astros

As a Cubs fan, I would be fine with a salary cap because the current system currently relies on the big market team's management to fuck up for a small market team to have a chance.

The dirty secret of the Cubs is one of the reasons they didn't win was the owners didn't want to put up the money to build a perennial championship roster. It didn't matter that the Cubs are in the 3rd largest city in the US, it didn't matter that the Cubs had a coast to coast die hard fanbase. The owner didn't want to pay. It was only after our Ted Cruz doppleganger bought the team and started pumping money into it did things turn around. Although he's not doing it for charity, he wants to buy the neighborhood the stadium is in wholesale and redevelop it. Same thing is what killed the Expos. They had a god tier scouting team, but the owners NEVER wanted to pay for players, so they become a farming system for other teams with higher payrolls. Watch the Bobby Kotick scene from Moneyball, it spells out the disparity in payrolls because the smaller teams since that they feel they don't have a chance so why bother. If you put in a salary cap, that would motivate those owners to start ponying up more money because they won't be outspent ten to one anymore or have to worry about being a farm system for larger payroll teams that come to snatch their talent after their original contract expires and they become free agents.

You sound like a soccer fag with that sort of mindset where it's the god given right of teams who pay for it, to win and anytime a small payroll team wins, it's nice to have as a feel good story. That's a load of crap.

I wouldn't mind seeing Chase get another ring.

Blue Dragons > red dragons

you really expect anyone here to read that wall of text?

I want to make phonefags suffer. It's a shame we don't have spoiler tags on Sup Forums. I could really fuck them over.

Cardinals

No I hate soccer for that shit. but in baseball the playoffs have made it pretty much about getting hot as opposed to the best team. this last year was aberration with really bad teams and really good teams

But the really good teams that made it into the CS's all had large payrolls. [Cubs, Indians, Doylers and Blue Jays] Let alone were dominate.

It's not so much about being hot, as it is about sustaining quality of play. The Cubs and Indians were hot going into the playoffs this year. But the Indians choked hard against the Yankees and the Cubs immediately went cold and bullshited their way to the NLCS only to get smoked.

It was the same this year minus the Astros, but the Yankees burned out because their team was young and their new stadium is living meme designed to get runs for them which the Astros exposed.

>Yankees
>Yankees

>Braves

Dodgers because the NL is a real mans league

>NL central team
>Wants Astros to win
So you started watching MLB recently then?

>Wanting Reddit to win anything
Sup Forums sucks now.

>Mariners
>Doyngs

Only because we've been farmed by Houston far too long this season.

RRRREEEEEEEEEE

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Astros and Dodgers
>don't care
boring world series desu
I already won

>Wanting a former divison rival to win
What a cuck