Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing
What did he mean by this?

He meant time is a flat circle.

it means if you don't have a kid untill you're 35, there is something fucking wrong with you.

He was just asspained about being a shitty father who fell for the meme.

Life goals etc.

Without making a family what purpose did a human has the moment he dies.

And i am not talking bullshit things,i am talking about the instinct to further your race.

it means you can stop posting this thread

It means you have nothing precious to lose and no distractions from criminal life and danger.

There's only one race - the human race

Unironically had my female boss say this to me, I think she is trying to shame me into fucking her single mom with two kids ass as she fired the one girl i did like at work over trivial bullshit

>REEEEEE CONFORM TO MY SOCIETAL NORMSSSS!!!!1

He means he fucked up by having children and now he can't enjoy life with a ton of money and fucking a lot of women

now he bears a hatred to anyone who was smart enough not to have kids, complaining and inciting them to fuck their lives as much as he did

the Sup Forumsedditors will soon storm the thread saying it's your duty to continue the white race, as if their neet /r9k/ asses understand anything about reproduction

without a family a man has nothing to lose and is more capable of radicalizing in his thoughts and actions.

the dodario meme?

Men who have nothing to lose are generally more dangerous than ones who do.

/thread. Anyone who doesn't get this is retarded, it's very simple.

He meant that it's a dog eat dog world, and time is the Chinaman

it means you become someone with nothing to lose

>he fell for the meme

caspere knew this

Keep telling yourselves that and running from the truth, it won't change a thing, you're a failure if you don't have children.

Most men are eternal children, that without proper motivation and responsibility, will sour and rot like overripe fruits once they hit their late 40s. They fritter away with beer and football or old train sets or fishing, no longer evolving as emotional beings, or they get weird and generally angry or weird sexually or something equally off.
Very few men are actually capable of taking care of themselves.

what meme? I'm not married or plan on being in the future, it's simply a fact that a family is one way to keep a man in line and stop him from radicalizing.

A man without kids can become a superman.

Bachelor that doesn't fuel the economy and that doesn't fund degenerate lifestyles of ultra rich and of their useful tools is a bad goy.

Reminder that True Detective hit a little to close to home for the elite pedo fucks (who will soon hang) so they messed up S2 on purpose having it canceled all together from there on out.

He meant it's dick measuring day... and he left his ruler at home

It's one way to ruin your life and stopping you from doing anything worthwhile you mean

fuck, I think this is actually what he meant by this. Rust was such a fucked up guy because he went to far down the rabbit hole, without a family to tether him he just went too deep.

Hush goy and you will receive a raise.

>muh pizzagate
grow the fuck up

I don't understand how what anyone said contradicts that. You seem to be assuming a lot of things.

>implying

unironically this. Just wait until Alex Jones dies or becomes disgraced mysteriously after all the shit he said on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Nice argument.

If a woman goes back to school after raising kids she's called brave but if a man does people laugh at him

Men are written off after the age of 30 as meaningless and if you haven't had kids by then nobody cares about you

the obsession meme
he wanted it all. pretty wife kids his own lawn and a young bimbo to love him that he can fuck whenever he wants.

>you're a failure if you don't have children

Why? Because of modern medicine the ugliest, dumbest, and weakest people (like yourself) can procreate. Further evolution of the human race simply cannot happen in today's world.

There's absolutely no reason to have kids today.

No there isn't. Kids are stupid sacks of useless shit, you'd need to be a dumb fuck to have one.

>Soon hang
>Under Trump
>Implying Trump isn't buddying up with the pedophiles

>Further evolution of the human race simply cannot happen in today's world.
That's retarded, there are obviously still traits that women look for in men and select them based on those traits. The women with the best traits reserve themselves for the men with the best traits. Evolution is still very much happening. Procreation in today's world is neither good nor bad, we need children for the next generation, but at the same time we don't need an influx of low IQ people's babies, but elite babies.

But that's wrong. Trump is the opposite of all that shit. Hillary was the baby fucker we almost put in office.

>DUDE LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING N SHIET XD
I wish I was 16yo again.

I don't know who cheats on Michelle Monaghan at all, let alone twice, but they must be a very stupid person

Look at his cabinet.
When it comes to the rich and powerful, its baby fuckers all the way down,
Trump is likely actively aware, and allowing it, at best.
Might be involved, just like Clinton.

he can't help it. for him it's like having ultimate control over everything. he doesn't even cheat on his wife because she's a cunt but just for the sake of being able to score younger pussy

It sure isn't for raising some fucking kid. Having children is irrational, because it doesn't benefit the individual.

>Having children is irrational

>there are obviously still traits that women look for in men and select them based on those trait
Yeah, a fat wallet and a big cock. That's all women want.

>men are eternal children

Funny I don't see any women on Ohama Beach 1944 photos

>all these bitter virgins ITT

kys

It is, only someone stupid would create something out of nothing and spend money on it. If people had to put all their born children for adoption I wouldn't be such a problem and having children would actually benefit the society taking the burden of raising them off the population.

>i don't understand how evolution works
No user, you're retarded. Special mutations cannot become established in the gene pool because "the fittest" are not the only ones reproducing and many populations are no longer isolated. The not so attractive mate with the attractive because he has lots of money or drives a motorcycle, the shy can take meds to be more extroverted, the ugly can get plastic surgery, the sick can get vaccines. You seem to have the notion that only healthy people with attractive traits reproduce. There's a reason that species developed certain traits on Galapagos than those of the same species elsewhere. They were isolated and evolved to adapt to their environment. Humans are no longer in that type of environment.

Now go make a bunch of babies and eat my tax money you dumbfuck.

Without a family you have freedom and happiness, married men with kids see this and become jealous.

Men need a family to stabilize them in a way that women don't.

REEEEEEEE WHY DO NORMIES BULLY SO MUCH

Every single fucking sentence and facial expression out of this man was 10/10.

t roastie

t. permavirgin, never met a girl irl