Has a one man ever caused as much butthurt in recent history as this man?

Has a one man ever caused as much butthurt in recent history as this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4fCsOprTF0
youtu.be/yEh6CurLnqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for not posting some garbage about seizing the means of production, finnbro!

I've never seen more butthurt about any one person in my entire 28 years of life, and he literally did nothing wrong

It's hilarious, almost surreal actually. Who fucking saw him coming, completely out of left field.

I wonder what the world would be like without him. Imagine a world without MAGA... Without Trump memes... Jesus I don't want to think about it.

Imagine if Trump never came around. We'd be watching Jeb vs Hillary.

He hasn't done shit. It's fear that he might that keeps the memes coming.

Nigel has actually given the elites some third degree shit burns.

Based Nigel has. At least for now. If trump becomes elected then yeah.

That shit would be absolutely horrifying, two choices with the same outcomes, thank God Trump has come along.

No. He was the man who pissed off all the wrong people. Instead of focusing on left vs right, he made the argument about nationalism vs globalism. The globalists, and the people they have been able to influence, are very upset about this.

Think about it. A year ago, if anyone talked about globalists, everyone would think you were Dale from King of the Hill. Now, people are openly calling themselves globalists. The EU openly considers itself globalist, and anti-nationalist.

He's pissed a lot of people off by shedding light on a secret that had been covered up well before he threw his hat in the ring.

Does this count as hivemind?

This, guy is literally hailed as a second hitler but is nothing like him.

I think it would have been Cruz or Rubio vs Shillary if Trump didn't run. Both of those guys could have easily beat Yeb.

Just look at his fucking face. That smile.

He knows what he's doing and he loves it.

He makes the best facial expressions, hard to explain but he gains power from causing butt hurt and his smug facial expressions are the icing on the cake

I can't imagine what Trump's smug levels will look like after he is actually elected

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some Liberals thought Hitler was just a name you called people you don't like and didn't know there was a guy named Adolf Hitler.

He makes retarded facial expressions. Nigel is way better than Trump. Old wrinkly fuck it's over rated. I bet he couldn't even survive a plane crash.

I'm in China right now and I picked up this magazine yesterday

George W Bush

Great souvenir for the greatest election cycle in American history

>basing toughness on ones ability to survive a plane crash
neither could marshall's entire football team

>hard to explain but he gains power from causing butt hurt

Controversy and conflict. Forces people to chose sides.

It works well when starting from a point of zero political clout.

Enjoy your 15 cents, shill

I bet Continental China is displeased with his rising. A man out of nowhere, crushing the party establishment.

I had a dream about Farage last night. He gave me a cigar.

>Breaking America apart

The ones that broke America were the globalists and illegal immigrants.

Nigel sure has him beat right now. We'll see how things roll this November.

That thought is honestly scary because it sounds so plausible.

>美国 is America in chink
>not 米国
fascinating

Hmmm...

This guy is literally Hitler, I don't see how you guys don't see it. If he actually wins, it just proves that USA is racist and xenophobic.

That is Jap's way of translating Murrica.

2bh in the average leftists vocabulary, >Nazi, biggot, Hitler, fascist, racist, right-wing
Don't actually have meaning of their own and all just synonyms for the word "bad"

You can also say 米国 but it's not as common as 美国

I know.

I find fascinating that in Japanese Murrica is literally "rice country" but in chink it's "beautiful country".

I don't even really care if he wins or not. The oceans of leftard tears he's spilt will sustain me for centuries.

The name is just based on phonetic similarity not an actual description of the country

It's not far from the truth

Most people's understanding of Hitler was "the dictator of Nazis who tried to take over the world and killed jews"

I noticed this the other day, I watched CNN a little for the first time in a year and the world "globalist" was being used all the time, and sometimes negatively

i'm still shocked bit

>Donald Trump has caused more butthurt in the past 8 months than George W. Bush caused in his 8 years
>Donald Trump isn't even president yet

Actually, back to the future predicted it.
But hey, it they glorified Obama and made trump out to be terrible in the movie, so guess what, Trump is going to be fucking amazing and making America great again.

Part one
youtu.be/V4fCsOprTF0
Part two
youtu.be/yEh6CurLnqE

I think Trump would be assassinated before the election even begin.

>America is "rice country" in Japanese

Are they sure they didn't mistake it for China?

> I bet Continental China is displeased with his rising. A man out of nowhere, crushing the party establishment.

Not really. China literally doesn't recognise that possible analogy because we Chinese people don't have any empathy, rarely with each other and certainly not with whites. So Trump v. Clinton is "Silly barbarian problems in barbarian land, lol".

The PRC establishment is mildly pro-Trump because (in spite of all his rhetoric about CHINA) they know he's a businessman first and so we can do business. While Hillary is a cackling ideologue witch who would leave China and America both bleeding to death under trade embargos because some Chinese official said a mean thing to a lesbian Uyghur midget once, or something.

It's okay Malaysia.
He wont.
He will have his own security force replace the secret service.

Trump is a genious and realizes he can't trust a government security service.

It sure rubs in the differences.

It's probably a humorous way to hate on America while bashing the chinese. "Fuck that rice country, gaijin no understand xoxo"

>those videos
that's some schizophrenic level of mental gymnastics, lad.

they're probably optimistic about trump because they know he doesn't give a cotton-pickin fuck about their "human rights record"

he's slammed the chinese on nearly everything EXCEPT how they run their own country. attacking the PRC on human rights used to be standard operating procedure for american politicians yet i haven't heard boo about it this election season.

i think that's the crux of the somewhat warm reception to trump in china and to a lesser extent, russia.

The problem I see is, when there are so many idiots trying to kill him, eventually one will succeed. I want to see Trump win though, because if he didn't white genocide is bound to happen. I don't want to fight/trade with brownies.

>taiwan
>china

>schizophrenic level of mental gymnastics
Kek

One man just caused a metric ton more butthurt than Trump.

no shit, americans don't use a metric ton

he ought to speak at the RNC desu.

Farrage/Trudeau debate when? The amount of asspain generated would resolve energy crises worldwide.

>you will never see Trump and Farage share a platform
Probably for the best to be honest, I'm not sure we could handle it

Surprisingly reasonable point leaf. Yeah, China's #1 priority is political noninterference. Even if Ameican isolationism costs China some GDP, it's a price the Politburo will happily pay in exchange for being left alone REEEEEE on domestic policy.

Farage is based, and deservingly enjoying his moment of glory, but he doesn't rile nearly as many people nearly as hard as Trump does.

If we're going for actual globalist body count, then yes Farage is in front because he actually did crash this EU with no survivors and single-handedly wiped hundreds of billions off the (((merchant banks))).

But if we're going by volume of libshit tears, Trump wins simply because American libshits are more numerous and more hysterical than Euro ones.

I'm in mainland China and the only way I can post without a Sup Forums pass is to use a VPN, I just happen to be connected to Taiwan right now

>I'm not sure we could handle it

neither am i, but i still want it to happen. hopefully he'll get an invite to the inauguration; ideally with all the other european nationalist party heads that endorsed trump. you know, le pen, wilders and so on.

it makes my dick hard thinking about them getting the honor of ceremony while the actual cuck leaders are left out in the cold.

Not since Vad The Impaler