The Amazing Atheist

What do you guys think of this fat degenerate faggot, and his stoner loser podcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-tfWj_IHg&list=LLqjg1dSRqBPsudvzg6WvxpQ&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ48Oj4ZNvA
forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/the-amazing-atheist-loses-his-boy-friend.19694/page-3
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE

WUZ

He's totally bananas.

BANANAS

He's Based Tbh.

KANG

fuck you

I'd be pretty upset with everyone too if I had a micropenis

He's exactly that. A fat degenerate faggot.

Based at shoving bananas up his ass

Musa Acuminata

I think he's a pseudo intellectual white trash sjw. low class pos which wouldnt even be bad if he were pro white, but he's not. he's useless.

Has his moments but 95% is shit.

>hey scotty

He is an absolute cucking faggot.

Trash

He's beyond pathetic and is a literal cuckold. Him and his wife openly admitted they do it

lol holy shit, I thought that was seth rogen. Oh well the same applies to that loser too except he's gay to boot

I've been hanging out with a liberal qt3.14 who will actually debate instead of screaming -isms.

Starting to get her to like trump as well.

She actually met this guy a few months ago in Seattle, lots of pictures.

Kinda funny though, she was one of about 2 girls at the meetup, the rest being 90% fatass neckbeards.

post her fat smelly wet butt

BANANAS
A
N
A
N
A
S

You've pretty much said it for me. The fact that this cuck was so mad that Bernie got blown the fuck out is an endless treasure to me. I'm so fucking glad that he got NOTHING and was mad about it.

His tears would be a fine wine, but I don't want to get aids from his faggot ass, so I'll have to settle for laughing at his microscopic dick instead.

The best part, though, is when faggots on here defend him. Like there's a way to defend a Bernout. No, the nanosecond you express anything but completely loathing for Sanders, you lose any chance you ever might have had to be even a little bit cool.

1/10 videos are good, rest are shit.

He's really just retarded. He's one of those people who thinks he's smart because he's an atheist and even smarter because he's a liberal.

Another weird thing, she is actually skinny/slightly fit, and somewhat respectable.

No pics sadly.

Trying to weigh my options between trying to go for her or trying to go for massive boob but a little overweight friend whos entire family is into freedom, guns and trump.

Decisions, decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-tfWj_IHg&list=LLqjg1dSRqBPsudvzg6WvxpQ&index=10

Heeeeere we go.

go for the qt to see if it works, but keep your backup plan at arms length for it falls through

fine person, shit opinions mostly.

Props for being the only internet youtuber of justice vlogger to want obama lynched for the nsa scandal.

BWAHAHAHA show me a screencap of it!

>fine person
No, he's the definition of a sloth, and a glutton.

He's right on some things and wrong on some things. I like how he shits on feminists and BLM idiots. But in other ways he sucks ass.

hes a mixed bag, he does have moments for sure though

> victim of unicorns

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ48Oj4ZNvA

Hes a pot smoking junkie moron pseudo intellectual. That argues with ad homonyms and straw-man

He is a communist Üntermensch that only deserves gas

>2016
>Not deluding yourself into atheism in order to shove bananas up your asshole

Australlia bringing the bantz with emporror-teir shitposting.

>deluding

He's not an atheist. He's a Bernie cuck who worships the state. After his dad died, he went from Libertarian to beta liberal. With no God to turn to, he worshiped the government instead. Most people who call themselves atheist aren't actually theists. They usually worship the government or some marxist crap like social justice.

>2016
>Not ruining your marriage with cuckholding since you boiled your micropenis to a state of disrepair with your degeneracy

>implying there are atheists who aren't cucks to the state.

Keep grasping at straws moron...

I have yet to met or see an atheist who wasn't a lapdog for commies.

triggered

I'm a libertarian atheist capitalist.

Im a atheist
wew

>le "everyone has a god" meme

He doesn't believe in a higher power (god(s)) and that makes him an atheist. He can still suck the bureaucratic cock though

he is a massive faggot

also, if you call yourself the amazing anything you should just kill yourself.

Wasn't this fat fuck responsible for ruining a fathers daughter and "supporting" her into becoming a tranny?
Father got rightfully pissed and pulled a gun on his fatass and told him to get the hell out of his house. Then he bitched and typed out a sob story on his Tumblr for liberal back pats.

Lol throw your buzzwords around so you blend in better.

Every Pole post is a good post

>implying modernday libertarianism isn't just a disguise for marxism
Wew lad
Kuryahhhhhhh

They rise. An especially strong redpilling that snaps atheists out of communism and Social Justice in general is Islam. Atheists hate Islam, so the more the left sucks Abdul's uncircumcised penis, the more atheists turn away from leftism.

>getting this mad because people shit on a banana loving micro dicked autist

TJ please

Libertarianism is a meritocracy
You utter faggot
Marxism is the opposite

>We're libertarians
>Open boarders
el oh el

Then atheist actually apperiate christian morals

that thuglyfe poster is funny

SeeLel

forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/the-amazing-atheist-loses-his-boy-friend.19694/page-3

Theres nothing wrong with open borders if theres no state to give gibs

I was just about to post that I take it back

Nothing to do with TJ, just your deluded attempts at stereotyping all Atheists when the concept of Atheism by its very nature is tied to no dogmas.

>wife
This Lauren is his wife?

>>implying modernday libertarianism isn't just a disguise for marxism
I'm gonna go 1/10 on this one.

he shoved a banana up his ass and then poured coffee all over himself

have a link: xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

He's just a youtuber who somehow thinks he has an understanding of politics or economy, when in reality he's a self admitted uneducated loser who targets(and occasionally gets btfo by) low hanging religious fruit with meme arguments.

atheism is for plebs

That's right, go ahead and try to take credit for basic human nature and slap your religion ontop of it. Evolution has shaped us to be cooperative hunter/gatherer/innovators and help each other out, as it benefits us more as individuals.

That's why you Christfags are the biggest sinners of all, so prideful and arrogant, thinking you can just apologize to a priest every week and be saved.

They pay for the labour and the flour and water and energy.
There is no such thing as free.
Its included in everyone's bill

Wrong. We have a lot to thank for to Christian family morals. Its not just human morals, stop perpetuating this utter nonsense myth.
Western civilisation is built on Christianity and Greek philosophy

>Athiestfagleaf trying to give me a fucking sermon about being humble.
>Atheism is THE KNOWN most arrogant religion

Yeah because sandniggers, niggers, and the pagans were and are sooooo compassionate.

Even the founding fathers were secular or deistic, believing in some "higher power" but not subscribing to any specific religion and specifically speaking of the poisonous and corrupting nature of Christianity in politics.

There's a reason church and state are separated, and if the founding fathers were around today and had access to all of our knowledge they would most likely be Atheist. All Atheist means is you don't actively believe in God, not that you think God can't exist.

Even if you take credit and say Christianity is to thank for goodness, you have to admit it's also responsible for evil as well, there's a reason we don't still drown unruly children and stone faggots publicly even though the bible says so.

I have no idea why any adult would listen to this person. This guy's YouTube audience has to be below 15 years old on average.

If you need a "Life Manual" compiled by savage morons from 2000 years ago to tell you how to behave in an existence they would think was impossible, you're a retard.

go for the conservative girl.

libs will always turn

Based Sup Forumsand

You atheist cuck are responsible for bringing destruction to western culture because you poisoned society with SJWs and support muslim immigration.

Yes you do.
Most people HAVE TO believe in a higher power. Otherwise they fill the void with the state/whatever else.
Just look at abbos, native indians, niggers for proof that its not human in built morals.

Those people eat each other, rape their children and do god knows what else.
The morals that you ascribe to humanity are Christian morals, That you are so accustomed to. Christianity basically selectively breed them into Europeans. That's why you think they are human morals

OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE CHRISTIAN YOU FUCKING LEAF. DO YOU HAVE THE DOWNS RETARD?!
THEY SEPERATED THE CHURCH AND STATE TO PREVENT A MONARCHY FROM RISING AGAIN.

"Le it's old it's bad" meme

Fuck youself, you cucks ruin societies and should be gassed

i like how much he hates tumblr. its the high point of his ranting. he calls them out on hating straight white males and makes no apology for it

but he isnt on any one side. like other internet personalities its a mixed bag and they get bought off eventually

>You atheist cuck are responsible for bringing destruction to western culture because you poisoned society with SJWs and support muslim immigration.
Those were the Jews you're so fond of ranting about, under the guise of Atheism.
Even those tribes believe in primitive gods, jungle magic, voodoo, rituals etc. If they were Atheists they would probably focus on actually learning how to fucking advance their society instead of sticking their dicks in babies and making a potion out of the anal blood.
Christian by name, sure, but were they really believers? Think about how fucked they would have been socially if they came out as Atheist/don't give a shit. You have to blend in with the rest or else get ostracized, hence Trump playing retard and pandering to the retarded Christian gun-toting racist masses.

Based serbia.

I hope you can help us burgers REMOVE KEBAB and then REMOVE BANANA one day. Stay based and blessed.

It's not bad because it's old, it's bad because 90% of it is objectively retarded. Even if we did need it to get here, we don't need it anymore.

YES THEY DID
BUT THERE MORALS ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
what does that tell you, you cant be that thick
Also nice straw man

>Christians by name
Holy fuck the leftist rewriting of history

Yes, deluding.

Nah, actually. It is better that you get floded by niggers and muslims. USA will lose power.

>A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.
I don't see any evidence. Its you whos delusional

I don't think you neccesarily need to believe in a higher power, but it's true that having christian values as a moral basis for your life, is the best way to live.

t. agnostic

USA will lose its power either way
They are

we wuz bananas and shit

Trump will cast the nonwhites out, and we will return to glory.

>LITERALLY ENKNOWLEGES THAT THE JEWS USE ATHEISM TO DESTROY SOCIETIES YET STILL THINKS ATHEISM IS THE FIX ALL TO SOCIETIES
>THINKS TRIBAL NIGGERS WILL JUST BECOME SCIENTISTS ONCE THEY DON'T HAVE A GOD.
>>FUCKING ATHEIST VERSION OF WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHEEIT
>THIS LEAFNIGGER UNIRONICALLY BELIEVES IT

>THE LE EBIN "GUN TOTTING RASIST WHITEY CHRISTIAN XXXXDDDD" REDDIT MEME

GO BACK TO THAT SODOMY-INFESTED GAMORRAH HELLHOLE YOU CALL REDDIT AND NEVER COME BACK

Yes, that was my point. Detroit is a good example of what will happen to the US.

Detroit used to be 90% white and the industrial center of American. Now, it is 80% of black and it is bankrupted.

The Mexicans could also start a insurgency in South-East of USA.

Your evidence is a fairytale that's been around for a while. Appeal to authority much?

I don't need any evidence to reject your fairy tale if I'm not substituting my own in it's place.

A claim that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

To have faith is to swallow the blue pill, blindly following and obeying. To look around and recognize reality and react accordingly without attaching meaning where this is none is Atheism.

But again the Jews, Christians, Muslims, basically all religions have spent centuries, if not millennia, trying to deface non-belief and ostracize those who don't fall in line with bullshit.

You religious tards want to drop the barbell on the neck of all those who disagree, like a proverbial Hillary Clinton.

No, how much i love him, even Trump can't save you. Maybe modern science can find a genetic cure to raise IQ

YEAH BECAUSE ATHEIST COUNTRIES ARE DOING SO WELL LIKE SWEDEN AND GERMANY RIGHT? GO FUCK YOURSELF