Thoughts on the next eminem??

thoughts on the next eminem??

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRo48zg2iyU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4Nu_5vSR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bunch of niggers and a wigger acting like niggers. He is completely tone deaf, I think I fell asleep. Rap is degenerate, but at least Eminem was creative, this kid is just "nigga nigga guns drugs bitches nigga nigga".

Im sure the jews are going to love him.

he is talented

He's a Gay Nigger.

>mfw
>he changes his name to Zoo Keeper
>uses real english
>drops red pills the whole time

>Slim Jesus
Lmao is this a joke?

The joke's on us.

>can't write lyrics worth shit
>can't rap
>glorifies nigger thug culture
>uses generic rap beats
>next eminem

Kill it with fire.

>trigger discipline
he's not white. he's a nigger.

a wigger.

get it straight.

This is the best we've done...

youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ

>clip

>even Sup Forums can write better lyrics than this limp-wristed wigger

do you think those blacks were paid with money or drugs to be in this cracker's video

I think it was the other way around.

This is great. Everyone should hate wiggers. He's not actually popular, nobody thinks he's good. It's a meme like the Friday song.

Unfortunately a lot of normalfags will simply think "fucking white people XD" but as long as this archetype is shamed out of existence I'm happy.

White people shouldn't act like niggers. Niggers shouldn't even act like niggers.

It's funny because Eminem's song "Role Model" makes fun of dumb little shits like this who take after him in the worst ways possible.

My cousin days him for awhile. He went to my last 4th of July get together and sat and played checkers with my cousin while the men shot guns.

lacks trigger discipline. Will hopefully die soon due to negligent discharge into his own cranium.

make way for the real OG
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4Nu_5vSR0

That's not mattybraps