Red-pill me on turks

Red-pill me on turks.

Why do you call them roaches and why are they generally hated around here?
What's good or bad about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Juge6uECw
youtube.com/watch?v=kADgdWRyyAM
youtube.com/watch?v=uaXm1yuJ_Gw
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/rifat-cetin-erdogan-gollum-suspended-sentence-turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

desu they are pretty great for muslims, they try their hardest to have a secular country

they just wont stay out of europe

Roach meme founded by some cyprus and bulgarian user spamming that on Sup Forums 3 years ago thought it was not popular till downing of Russian jet

pic related

Also Erdoğan fucked this country up because he wants stay in power so that he wont get his ass jailed by treason
He did recent changes in judicial system because of that

The Turks that are vermin in this country are apparently Kurds. They keep saying they are Kurdish

I don't like them, they act black.

I have only met a few that are ok

Probably because of that turkish poster who keeps posting dead american soldiers desu

They're decitful, impotent and sensitive cowards. Look at their history, there's nothing appealing about them.

>Why do you call them roaches
meme
>why are they generally hated around here?
they shitpost as much as canada

Oh yeah fucking also the "Ottoman When?"
He ruined my fucking 6 year old trip

Its russian shills and there paid nazi helpers. They call them roches to discredit turks.

It started heavely after that retardet su24 got shot down.

And yet the Kurds in the middle east appear to be pretty based.

turks from the black sea coast and west turkey are alright. all they need is some guidance and they have to get rid of erdokek before it's too late.

>turks from the black sea coast are alright
ax

>till downing of Russian jet
Pretty much this.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

that and anzu

Because their government has become increasingly pro-islamic and they seem to ignore (and some say help) ISIS who are right on their border.

Also, the kurds who have been one of the only effective forces against ISIS, is hated by Turkey who has the kurds designated as a terrorist organization. And because turkey is a member of NATO the US can't easily equip kurds with weapons to fight ISIS. (Kurds are not a strictly Muslim faction and consider themselves to be separate from Arabs and Turks) IMO they just want to protect their land from hardcore mudslimes

Also Erdogan is slowly becoming a dictator and taking control of turkeys media yet we still consider them to be an upstanding member of nato

we are hated mostly because our diaspora and immigrants are pure , smoldering piece of human garbage.
Also some people still want Constantinapole back for some reason.
Lets not forget that general IQ of Turkey is not so bright as well

Cant tell about other countries, but here in Greece we are taught to hate them from North.

kick turkey out of nato

And if anyone disagrees that Kurds are effective against ISIS (I'm talking about you, roaches) then please watch a video of FSA or other "moderate" rebels who are armed by the US and compare it to a video of the Kurds figting.

I agree they have no place in NATO but they also have a huge military and are in a strategic location for NATO (near Syria and Russia)

Still salty eh Komshi?

Aside from stealing Constantinople not that bad desu. Damn good for Muslim standard, anyway.

i like this Turkish song

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Juge6uECw

Because they are mudslime trash that should stay in their own fucking country.

They actually ain't too bad, especially for muslims, need to stay outta europe though.

I lived in Izmir for a couple years when I was a kid and I loved it. I have no problem with the Turks, they're good people.

kurunun yanında yas da yanıyo

They literally had to invent a childish meme because they couldn't stand us laughing at their obesity and poverty rates etc

>who has the kurds designated as a terrorist organization.
Because they commit Terrorist attacks?
>inb4 its terrorist if we hate them and freedom fighters if we like them

americans are so impressionable and easily manipulated lol. just smile to the camera and say some sweet sounding things and they believe you're a good person

This, Turkey is a key strategic partner. NATO controlling the dardanelles is vital. If the west were to anger Ergodan too seen it would mean either the loss of a key naval straight or a costly land war.

Yes the Kurdish Freedom Falcons suicide bomb and shit but they're not the ones fighting ISIS and they are a small minority who all the other branches don't recognize.

Oh yeah but Erdogan says Kurds are terrorists in your 1 newspaper. Enjoy quartering ISIS soldiers roach.

Just like Al Qaeda were leftie freedom fighters right murricuck? Enjoy getting played again, you must be used to it

>Kurds = AQ

You must be trolling

Can't say I hate them because I'm partly Turk. I can understand it though.

Their leader is shit, Islam terror and many half-turks here are plain worthless.

why does ISIS music sound so homosexual? I guess I answered my own question

>nasheed
nice taste but i prefer this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=kADgdWRyyAM

well if you can't connect the dots, there's little i can do for you senpai
>Can't say I hate them because I'm partly Turk.
lmfao
cuz you secretly want em inbtw your sissy legs

Nothing but the truth.
The Turkic people are the Gog and the Magog.
They should all be killed or the human race is doomed.

typical Turkroach. I understand when Turkish 'women' are so hideous

>being this triggered
just come out senpai, take the dick like you're in gallipolli :^)

just few days ago turkey n israel made a deal to improve their relationship and now you are shillin for them?

remember how turkey supported hamas and radical muslims? and how they were ready to equip n e one to fight yous.

Now that russia as fukd turkey nicely, turkey apologized to russia and israel and trying to kiss their ass.

erdogan is kissing evryones ass so he can stay in power dont be a shill goldberg.
for the people that dont know. turkey been oppressing the kurd for decades. in turkey kurds are not allowed to call themseves kurd, they are not allowed to speak kurdish, they not allowed to have a flag, country or customes. they bought oil from isis and supported isis fighters to cross from europe into syria to cause chaos in middle east so they can benifit from it. filthy roaches.

thank god us kiwis participated in the destruction of the ottoman empire. best thing in our history.

Turks are basically all Köksal Baba.
Their nation is bullshit, their leader is corrupt, they can't achieve anything especially here in Germany. They all have huge chips on their shoulder believing they are this huge proud nation while the whole world is laughing at them because they are basically Köksal Baba.

>they are not allowed to speak kurdish, they not allowed to have a flag, country or customes
that was true in 80s, however that shit is changed after however reforms in overtime after the coup goverment was gone

that was true in 80s, however that shit is changed after reforms that has been made in overtime after the coup goverment was gone*
fuck im sleepy

>oil """wrestling"""

roaches shit post about how they think pedophilia should be legal and then they post pics of some little boy in drag and pretend its the queen of Sup Forums

Turks get a bad wrap. I know they post dead American soldiers, but they don't understand subtelty and we rag on them all the time. Consider what they have to deal with on a daily basis, from Kurdish rats stealing power and acting like niggers to Islamists.

wat?

and it gets 1000 replies from americans and europeans, says enough about you too lol
the bants is cool koksal baba, roach, pedo etc but canadians, britcucks and australians seem to take the internet a bit too seriously. all you see is hate and anger from them while we're just shooting the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=uaXm1yuJ_Gw

This sums up Turkeys relationship to the rest of the world nicely.

They are Islamist, their government is Islamist. They promote Islam and spread Islam whenever possible.
They fund ISIS, they arm ISIS, they allow ISIS recruits free passage and sometimes even directly assist ISIS.
They hate whites and hate Europeans in general. Jealousy and envy guides most of their actions.
They lie about the genocide like everything else, genetically dishonest and two faced.
Violent, thin skinned, prideful without accomplishments, jealous of anything good.
Shouldn't be NATO member, everyone who has dealt with them in any Western military capacity since the rise of ISIS knows exactly where their true loyalties lie, and it is absolutely not with the West or any European nation.

T*rks are evil mongrels created by G-d to show people that while "good" exists, "evil" exists in this World too. The sole purpose of the T*rks is to show mankind what true evil is.

>Oh yeah but Erdogan says Kurds are terrorists in your 1 newspaper
kek, this

The human race did fine during those 400 years of occupation

Honestly don't see people's problems with Turks, it's usually just really, really insanely butthurt Greeks (see ), Serbs (let's be honest they hate everyone not Orthodox and slavic like them), some patriotic Americans (because of dead soldiers, should really just blame the one guy who posts them not his nation), Christians (self explanatory, muslims all deserve to die hurrr) and everyone else who fell for the Greek/Cypriot meme masters. I guarantee most people here have never met a Turk.

They had the first real gunpowder empire, as a historian I can appreciate that. This empire was at the crossroads of the Western and Eastern worlds and incorporated elements of both, which is why, 600 years later you have diehard anti-turk sentiment from Christian purists on a Tibetan cartography forum, they didn't like how their culture was diversified. Christians were also heavily persecuted at some times during the early and later years of the Ottoman empire, oppressed like African savages. It was subjugation, but might makes right, even if it's Christians at the other end. Sorry.

You have to realize Turkey is a subcontinent within Europe, not just a country. The region is diverse and full of interesting people like Anzu Jammu.

1. Erdogan is the Putin of Islam.
2. Their language is ugly as fuck.
3. They don't know their place.

Kurdish people are not stealing n e ones power.
Kurds want their land back, they want their independent. After Ottman empire was destroyed after WW1, they British and French divided middle east and fucked everyone over. That's why the middle east is in shits right now, coz no one wants to be in the country they in, they want to reunite with their people, with their lands and history. To make things worst every single fucked up nation in the middle east, including Turkey, oppresses the minorities and fuck others over to stay in power and steal shit. Turks can have their land and theirs only. All the Kurds want is their land, the lands that they live in. 50 million Kurds world wide, and they don't have a state. You think thats fair.

If it was us whitties getting shat on like this, we be "muh tollerance, muhh christinaniyy, muh islam terrorist"

Enjoy our food and money and water and resources, we know you're too weak and dull to get em on your own so we'll let you have ours, turd

>Turk calling Turks subhumans

What?

>muh justice
>muh equality
hey Abbo, life isn't fair.

I am copy/pasting this
>gib their country back
>they didnt even have country to begin with
>kurdistan was only mentioned in treaty of serves after the ww1
>no such a place existed before
you fucking fucks are cucked by the zionist media

Just so Roaches fully comprehend this - What Kurds are to you, you are to the western world.

Worthless niggers.

this. Kurds are literal niggers. And people going full shekels for them are >muh palestine tier shitlibs

It's not like everybody hates them without reason. You can always try and defend that, but picture is clear. I said it before, I'll say it again: they are like shitty version of King Midas, everything they touched turned to shit.

Also, Serbs don't hate everybody and not all Serbs are christian at all.

I have a roomate he's beta turk.

SJW, doesn't wash hands and flush because he's saving money, doesn't want to kill bugs, smells like sour stale chilly.

He disapproves LBGT rights, but he's a feminist do some degree.

Read what Turkey did to cyprus in 1974. It was Turkey who fucked this island up so they can sent their criminals and poor away from their mainland. I have turkish cypriot friends and they hate turkish people and want turkey gone. ( turkish cypriots speak turkish but have no family that descends from mainland turkey) I have met around 50-100 turkish people and I only found one of them to be decent. Majority of them are stuck up and just shitty people I don't want to be around. like a cockroach. Their language sounds disgusting, their religion is cancerous, their food is shit, their leader is a cunt, and I would rather hear a baby cry then listen to their vile music. I am not even cypriot myself but after living here for almost 2 decades I have seen turkey beeing this tumour that is just getting worse.

you liar the kurdish people have their heritage, they have history and ancient buildings in their lands. who you think you fooling you mongrel. you swine, your media and erdogan is brain washin the fuk outta you. your tv is controled, your internet is controled, i wont be surprised if you are someone shillin for the govt.

The Kurds are a people who are much closer to the Persians than to yous. They shared their land with Persians, not you. Over the years of war over lands betweeen Persia and Turk, the Islamic civilization etc they became part of the Ottaman Empire.

After the Ottmans were destroyed and divided the Kurds were divided into four parts, some were left in Turkey, some in Iraq, some in Iran, and some in Syria.

wiki:
The Kurds are culturally and linguistically closely related to the Iranian peoples[49][50][51] and, as a result, are often themselves classified as an Iranian people.[52] Many Kurds consider themselves descended from the ancient Medes, and even use a calendar dating from 612 B.C., when the Assyrian capital of Nineveh was conquered by the Medes[53] (Medes being another Iranian people[54]). The claimed Median descent is reflected in the words of the Kurdish national anthem: "we are the children of the Medes and Kai Khosrow".[55] The Kurdish languages form a subgroup of the Northwestern Iranian languages.[56][57]

>Turkish-Cypriots

You are part of the problem, Mehmet.

Stop roleplaying a Cypriot, you stupid fucking nigger.

This.
A thousand times this.

I think you are hated because you're very arrogant people. You keep offending all the time implying you're any better.
You'll never be liked by us !

What ancient building?What civilisation?They were nothing but the gypsies of Persia living in the fucking caves.You are just a stupid islander that dont know anything about the real world.AS if i am watching the fucking TV you stupid fuckface.You are not the one living here so you dont know the majority of the kurds and their behaviour.I am saying this while having one of my best friends being a kurd.

They are the largest ethnicity without a country in the world. That's enough to justify a new country.

Greek Genocide
Pontic Greek Genocide
Armenian Genocide
Kurdish Genocide
Assyrian Genocide
Serious civil, political and religious rights abuses
Failure to even acknowledge most genocides they committed.
Just to name a few.

I wonder why they're hated.

Subhuman savages that worship a pedophile prophet. They have commited genocide over 20 times.

Millions if Armenians, Bulgarian, Greeks, etc. slaughetred for no reason.

t*rks are vermin that cannot evolve culturally or socially. They have always been dogs.

and this too. They commited war crimes against Cypriot, the Greeks, the Armenian genocide and many more genocides. Like the Assyrians, Yazidis and many more other minorities they killed them off during their time in power. That's just sad, I got nothing against Turkish pepole, but its time for them to stand up, admit what they did in their history , apologize and start treating their neighbours better. Its sickening and disgusting how they are in Nato and want to join the EU. So disgusting.

The other day a man was senteced to 1 year in jail because he said erdogan looks like the hobbit. WTF IS THIS SHIT?? fucking animals

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/23/rifat-cetin-erdogan-gollum-suspended-sentence-turkey

even before the Syrian war, Bashar Al Assad wasnt that bad, the Syrian people were able to mock and make fun of govt on tv shows and series and he didnt do any thing. But the west went after him coz he is evil dictator. And look at what erdogan is doing, much worst, but he is part of Nato and EU.

wtf i love the kurds now

wtf i hate the turks now

That doesnt justify anything.Its like saying there are alot of african niggers or mexicans living in USA so lets split USA into little states and give them their own share because they deserve it.You see how retarded it sounds.If they want a country they should beg to Nato about taking the Northern Iraq.But of course they are too stupid to even do that.

Kurds aren't innocent. They were happy to help the Turks genocide the Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks. But then they have they complain when it's their turn to get TURKED.

they behave in this manner coz you fuckign oppressing them you fucking scum piece of shit, you killed them and oppressed them and they fought back and fucked you over thats whty you call them animals. You think you are human? you guys are fukn evil savages , look at all the genocides you commited, who is the savage animal here?

The Kurds have history older than the Ottmans for your record. You barbaric piece of trash. Just look at your history and barbaric genocides you commited, from East Europe to the Medditerianian, to the North West Asia, to the Middle East, to North Africa, to the Arabic Gulf. Fuckin ugly barbaric savages. Even the Arabs consdiered yous forgeigners and didnt like you, thats whhy they teamed up with us the British and ANZACS in WW1 and kicked yous out. They didn't like yous.

Stop shaming my country.

hows that the same thing you thick headed moron. Mexicans can GO BACK TO THEIR STATE, errr herpa derpa called MEXICO.

Kurds have no state.

wtf is this like the smartest guy in Turkey the govt has sent out to shill for them??

fuck off, turks are subhumans i visited that shit country twice and there were stray dogs everywhere, people were shitting in the street, i have no clue how i managed to survive my trips

Pretty new here eh?

>they behave like inbreed niggers cuz they dindu nothing
you sound like a fucking feminist libtard you useless sack of shit

Do diaspora Turks shilling for themselves really think they're so slick, or is it just the severe muslim inbreeding?

TURKS WILL NEVER BE EUROPEAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

it's something about our culture

we are geared to be highly opinionated without actually knowing anything

if you ask a turk for directions on the street, he will just as likely make something up rather than tell you "I don't know"

it's the same with the shitposters on here. ottomanwhen and his ilk. they think vomiting their "side" of the story is more important than actual discussion

to be fair the kurdish party was the only one to openly accept their part of the blame in the genocide

You can't shame FYROM. It has no shame.

>african niggers
yeah cause africa is a nation

>mexicans
already have a country

> lets split USA into little states
already done

There are regions with more than 90% Kurds. Why the fuck do you need those regions so much? It could solve your problem, but you keep suckin Sultan Erdogan's cock and like to live in a dictatorship. Anyway, Kurdistan will be a reality sooner or later, deal with it.

no they didnt, the Kurds even helped the Armenian by offerning them their clothes.

WTF there was a documentary on histroy channel few months back about Armenian genocide and they even said it. it was a footage of an interview of the Armenian genocide survivors and said something like this.

Maybe there were Kurds in the Ottman empire army, yes that is true. The army was mainly Arabs and few Kurds, coz obviously Ottmans had more land power over Arabs and had larger Arab population.

But still the blame is on the center of command, Turkey, the Ottmans leaders, they called the genocides.

A client of mine is Turkish, in her early 20s and she's quite attractive.

I keep telling myself she's a turkroach and I shouldn't be attracted to her, but she's not only attractive but a sweet, good natured girl, she's Christian also.

Pretty sure she's cast a spell on me, something taught by kikes no doubt.

Closed ally to Israel and USA.

desu we like latinos even if they're hardcore catholics

>"stop roleplaying a Cypriot"

said I wasn't even Cypriot. I am British.