Redpill encyclopedia?

Anyone up for collaboration on a redpill enyclopedia of sorts? We have all kinds of informative images here on Sup Forums but I'm thinking we should have something a little more encyclopedic. A whole website dedicated to facts about white genocide, race realism, gender differences and the mental illness of transgenders. This site will be presented in a serious manner. No slurs, no memes, only well sourced facts. Only scientific studies and major news outlets as sources to stop any kind of weasel words in their tracks.
The facts are on our side, and we need to inform the public. But we'll never get them with ebin memes and pictures blaming the jews with t. daily stormer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
pastebin.com/0cefECyc
goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for great justice

This idea has been presented to /n/ and Sup Forums throughout the years, and it has always failed because whoever is the position of authority or is organizing this sort of thing always fuck things up.

Best thing is to gather the information yourself, possibly looking through Sup Forums's archive, and redpilling people around you.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

"a whole site dedicated to facts"

jewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthisjewsdidthis

But How did they did this?

Shit, I'll do the writeup. It's going to take time (could be years), but I'm willing to do it. But it would be great if Sup Forums could help me gather information. Post all the redpill pics ITT and post links to sites on topics like islam, gender, feminism, jewry.

Is metapedia legit sourced? Always got the impression they were more or less the right-wing version of rationalwiki.

They seem based to me.

I don't doubt that, but they have a less than stellar reputation when it comes to facts. Guess I'll take a look myself.

You didn't take the red pill on encyclopedias did you?

When you take information and create a localized database, people instead of having to learn for themselves will lazily go to one source.

They are weaker for it, the jews know this, which is why Google is so important to their globalism efforts.

It really makes you think.

Every man is his own historian.

It's all about maintenance.

"A Gentle Introduction To Unqualified Reservations"
Land's "Dark Enlightenment" stuff is good too

You are most likely correct. But consider the following: people are stupid and lazy. We'll never get them redpilled on issues like white people being replaced by brown muslims before it's too late.

pastebin.com/0cefECyc
this might be handy

You can't teach anyone the truth behind current events without naming the jews pulling the strings.

Redpilling is basically being able to spot the juden.

What's your political position? Judging by your flag, are you natsoc?

>This site will be presented in a serious manner

But user, we actually don't believe in that, we're just here for the memes.

Bump

Do you have skype? I'm willing to help.

Gage.mc on skype

we have all the evidence in the world, swedecuck

There are these megaupload pages with 300 redpilling books. It's called something like pol reading list, and i'm sure you can find it through google.

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

I found one link, but it does not contain a fraction of the good books or the ability to download them.

I however advice you to read Oswald Spengler, Evola, Francis Parker Yockey, Kerry Bolton, Nietczhe, as well as Robert Greene.