Canada

Why does Sup Forums hate Canada?

We have free healthcare, low crime rate, and plenty of moose prostitutes.. .

>pic unrelated

I hated living there because it's insanely boring and cold and uninteresting.

Compared to Japan, anywhere is boring

you guys are alright but you guys are insulated from anything "real".

Because you guys have avoided conflicts for so long that you have nu-male tradeau as a PM

You live in the shadow of America because we are your largest bordering neighbor who may come over to steal prescription drugs.

Nothing more nothing less.

> free healthcare
nope

>low crime rate
depends

>plenty of moose prostitutes
after saying low crime rates...

Modern Canada is a boring, cultureless place with a shit government and military and filled asian investors who want to launder their money in real estate and industry.

What do you mean there's no free healthcare?

I've been there multiple times, people are pretty cool outside of Windsor(niggers and poc), got their drinking age right too. But it's wayyy to liberal in terms of people and politicians. Also your police are total dickheads to Americans, I got pulled over for doing like 5 over and the entire time the guy acted like I was drunk/illegally there. Didn't get a ticket but he was a dick the whole time and said something along the lines of "your car converts to kilometers an hour right? Yeah, well use it next time". And you guys need to post more speed limit signs I've seen like two in the entirety of Ontario

Outside of urban areas speed limit signs are pretty scarce. But our police are usually pretty forgiving. I got pulled over for DUI and only got 2 months probation. Guess they felt bad :P

He was probably just making sure I didn't do it again. Not a bad guy I'm sure but still. Took my motorcycle to Windsor just to cruise around for a little bit, can safely say I've never used more horn that many times in one ride before.

There is no such thing as free healthcare, its paid for by your taxes, especially income taxes. Canadian healthcare sucks ass too, we've all heard how horribly inefficient it is, to the point that hospital staff themselves recommend seeking services from private practitioners

I know it's paid by taxes, but it's still way cheaper than American healthcare

It's not cheaper than American healthcare.

What you pay in taxes throughout your life for the healthcare system in Canada is far more expensive than the vast majority Americans will spend on healthcare in their entire lifetimes.

Also a system like Singapore and Switzerland would be much much better for our country.
The free market works deal with it

We get better service and faster. Or at least we used to until Obongo care, now I lost my doctor, getting an appointment takes a lot longer, and I pay a shitload more than I used to for less than what I had before. But I'm glad the government has taken the more morally correct decision for me by forcing me to get their state sponsored health care so others get treatment with my money for free. And they still take a cut from my income to pay for that shit. Fuck Obongo.

It is the white trash on Sup Forums that ruin our reputation.

t. Sikh

you're gay as fuck and on fire

Canadians are mostly communists, they hate Successful White males but If you're a successful Pajeet or Ping Ling they'll ride your dick for fitting their liberal narrative.

Also if you're White don't expect the police to be fair with you if your accuser is a POC or God forbid a Woman. They'll see your skin but are deaf to your words. The courts are also biased against Whitemen

Success breeds jealousy

[spoiler] "Success" is the name my bull demands to be called by when he makes me fluff him before he fucks my stripper girlfriend, Jealousy. [/spoiler]

You're full of leftist loud mouths who say the dumbest shit. I think the Canada is nice meme has skew people's opinion on people from there but Canadians are their own brand of asshole if you are around some long enough you will learn.

> free health care
Confirmed for being another liberal moron.

A fucking leaf at it again

Semi-rare?

Sup Forums hates China.... Canada is "China 2: SJW boogaloo..."

Now make like your flag and LEAF THIS BOARD