youtube.com/watch?v=DuokkrUKJuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Possible line-ups.

youtube.com/watch?v=DuokkrUKJuI

Morning lads
Wenger, innit

>starting the twins of turning over possession aka Özil & Sanchez
unlikely

Very unlikely but it was the only line-up I found. Your seems decent apart from Lacazette. Idk why Wenger is starting him instead of Giroud. Laca seems more of a winger imo.

Iiiiit's MATCH DAY!

So lads, what are our chances against Neverton?

Imagine Wenger unironically losing this

Haha time to get raped

Wenger BTFO

Really still need to watch Wilshere playing more before I rate him tbqhwy.

literally 1-1 : the game

2-0 for >us lad. Giroo with both of them.

morning lads
welbeck OUT

I'm not an arsenal fan but imqho Wilshere is great with the ball, can pick excellent passes, can play deep or advanced midfield, and is quite combative with his running and harrying. Downsides would be his fitness, his scally nature and his opinion of himself - it would seem he's convinced he's a well rounded, tackling machine. Whereas it's more he has the defensive desire but not ability, so really he should just focus on doing what he's good at. Passing and running with the ball (although whether he's got any true pace after all the injuries, I don't know)

Yeah need our midfield to be like that. So what he needs is a good manager who can guide him into better players in tactical and psychological level, also a really good medical team which I don't have any clue about how good are Arsenal's so I can't judge whether to put the blame on Wilshere's fitness or the club's medical team.

This has 4-0 to everton written all over it.

Welbeck is alright, he's better than lacazette desu

Cacazette is better than Permacrockbeck

Giroud was the last Arsenal striker to score a league goal away from home. The fact that this goal came five months ago is not something they'll be proud of."

>his opinion of himself - it would seem he's convinced he's a well rounded, tackling machine
Love how people always come up with these delusions about Wilshere. Just because the lad gets stuck in doesn't mean he thinks he's some "tackling machine."

>I don't have any clue about how good are Arsenal's
Just look at our injury record, how many setbacks our injured players get, the always wrong estimates for how long they'll be injured etc. Remember Santi Cazorla?

6 minutes until starting elevens. Rev your Wenger outs

cech
holding kosc monreal
bellerin elneny xhaka kola
ramsey sanchez
lacazette

Getting it in early, lads:
>No Ozil-Lacazette-Alexis in starting lineup AGAIN

cech
holding kosc myroyal
bellendo lenny ramshit kola
wilshere alexshit
cacazette

Poosut Poozil btfo

Wilsh deffo won't start

Wenger OUT
Dixon IN

WENGER

Knew it would work, kek

OUT

Wenger out

>No Wilshere
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How Xhaka is still starting for us is absolutely beyond me.

>ramxhackle midfield
>poozil and alexshit
>no wilshere

Fucking hate this midfield so much.

>Jakka
>Ramsey

Same explanation as to how Denilson played >100 games for us.

tbf he got the defence right for once. out of our current available options that's the best we've got.

wenger out though

>playing le swiss albanian nosepicker who can't defend and le wander too far and never track back welshman in midfield
Wenger is an absolute genius

It's the perfect set up for Everton's midfield to finally click.

T-this front 3 should have no trouble putting the cookie in the basket, r-right?

IN
>Mesut & Lexi both starting
Bellendo & Kola better be prepared for zero defensive support

>ozil can't shoot for shit
>sanchez gets 90% of his shots blocked by defenders
>lacazette can only score a tap in every 4 games
wouldn't expect them to put the biscuit in the bin tonight desu

That Arsenal lineup makes absolutely no sense. Wenger has gone senile.

It's his 68th birthday today

WENGER OUT

are you clinically retarded?

>xhaka digging his nose
>ramsey too far ahead
>ozil can't be bothered to do shit
>alexis refuses to pass to laca
>laca missing a sitter
>long ball from pickford to rooney who skins mert and scores
>woeman strips at full-time and starts belly dancing while singing a happy birthday song to wenger

Is this your first time seeing an Arsenal lineup?

Wenger is 68 today. This is the guy that you all wish harm on. He has dedicated his life to Arsenal. He's the only reason most of you even "support" the club.

Fuck. You make me feel bad for wanting him sacked from Arse.

I have my suspicion about this 'injury' problem. I remember when Ospina was declared 'injured' before a champion league game but then he plays for Colombian side few days later, many similar cases I forget about it. It seems like declaring injury to certain player becomes a tool conveniently used by the club or football association or agent when that certain player is not good enough to play for the first team because there are other players who have shown more quality than them.

So to save face for the player and to soften the media and public's reaction toward those players, club gives convenient excuse for those players who don't show up like 'fake injury' problem. The case about Santi Cazorla is because we have new players coming in to replace him, ironic when they are not as good as Santi, yeah it's Wenger's logic, or Santi is just feel too old to play.

This, still that midfield though. Really want to see Wilshere play by replacing Ramsey.

Hope he dies today if I'm being completely honest here.

Nah, you're way off. Wenger plays shit players all the time. And players that he doesn't like, like Joel or Perez, don't even get given the injury excuse. He just leaves them out.

We need to form an /arse/ consensus on who the replacement of Wenger should be.

An AlphaGo-style AI but trained on Football Manager.

Unironically this.

Big Sam

That's true but they are not big players or cared enough for fans and media to pay attention too, it's used when the big or famous players are involved. My guess are on Cazorla and Welbeck, they are big enough for fans and media to care about. So if they are not in starter, people will pry into it, asking what happened to them especially when they are big transfer and have bigger salary like Welbeck when in truth they are just not good enough so he is always 'injured' before but now when the people don't care about it they put him into substitute.

It could be the same case with Zlatan, it's been long since he's injured and his videos always tell he is ready but because MU already have Lukaku they decided to prolong his 'injury' and waiting for the right time to play Zlatan either when Lukaku get injured or playing different position using both of them. Rooney was also declared 'injured' when playing in national team because Kane was seen to be better choice but Rooney was 'injured' to save face when he's no longer good enough.

you're reaching

He’s a big guy

Just my suspicion.

Fuck off with this kit already

How the fuck did Everton give Ramsey so much space there? We're definitely winning this one.

Only time id say this is used is when Ozil is injured for about 3 games every season

can someone explain how the fuck the referee didnt give us a penalty there

pickford literally just wiped sanchez out

We're actually playing good, high tempo football.

>cacazette

What the fuck is going on? Are >we actually playing decently?

>lacashite

basically this. >we need giroo

I'm so confused

can tell we aren't winning this one. miss loads of chances then rooney will dive and get a penalty

Faggot

wtf lol XHAKA GTFO

Lacazette a shit

FUCK OFF JAKA

Honestly who didn't see it coming

Typical arsenal

nevermind, everything is back to normal
xhaka out

lmao
hope he gets a hattrick now

based Wazza. What a guy. Can't see us not scoring today though.

oh just fuck off

it's boring how predictable it all is.

the missed chances
xhaka getting dispossessed
the opposition scoring with their first shot
rooney scoring against us

it's so boring. it's fucking dull. fuck off

APOLOGIZE

>XHAKA
hahahahaha

wew

We could've been 3 nil up so far but no, we'll just let them score first. Fucking hell. Jakka is so bad, holy fucking shit.

>JAKA
>GRANIT CACA

>open up stream
>rooney scores
>closes down stream

Xhaka is THE worst Arsenal player

Is malaysia Wenger Out?

>cech

Can you all stop with the jinx? We are losing here.

CECH OUT