There's no way they don't win the World Series, right?

There's no way they don't win the World Series, right?

They're the worse team so yes there are many ways

>they're the worse team

They're going to get swept.

Astros offensive talent > Dodgers offensive talent

Dodgers pitching and bullpen >>>>>>>>>>>> Shitstros

Mexicans win

Well it's the playoffs and the Dodgers haven't choked yet, so yeah I'd say they have to lose this next series

Grew up in LA, I’ll never doubt the Dodgers ability to disappoint me. I’ll be sure to not bet on either team so I don’t have to deal with them failing me.

best bullpen and their bats have been producing runs, the Astros won't get swept, but they won't win the World Series. They have no answer to the Dodger bullpen.

ALL RISE

maybe Verlander can start 3 games and throw relief in literally every other one if Kate sucks his dick good enough

I got them at 65% chance of winning
>home field advantage
>Better pitching, but they have to pitch very well since astros have great offense.
>There choke factor. they made it to the world series smoothly so far, but losing 4 previous postseasons isn't something to forget about
>A lot of it will be on Kershaw, the face of the franchise. Can one of the worst postseason pitchers step it up for the world series? Find out soon.

I want them to win to see if they accept White House invite

After seeing the Lastros drop 3 out of 3 in Jew York, I can only assume they'll play like shit every game in LA too. So they'll lose in 7 at most, maybe less.

>they'll lose in 7 at most

As a white man shouldn't we be cheering for Houston?

sorry, get swept in 7*

okay now i get you

they're both spic capitals of the USA you idiot flyover fag

But aren't Texas Mexicans culturally white? Spain is Spic but they're white

SI 2014 cover, series he already been won

she's needs to be down in that bullpen giving him a quick sucky every damn time he comes out for a half inning

that way, we can also be jerking off while we watch the eeries

You're retarded if you think the league won't rig this so Asstros win because muh Harvey narrative.

They aren't an Apehoop team

Kershaw is going to get at least 2 starts, and be available for Game 7. The World Series series is literally in Clayton Kershaw's tiny little playoff hands

So yeah, there are a lot of different ways the Dodgers could lose this World Series