How do amerifats feel the face of the NBA will soon be a foreigner?

How do amerifats feel the face of the NBA will soon be a foreigner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEOdpEsWddw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't watch basketball

This

Me being an American, triggered. I want all American sports to have Americans as the face of their franchises. Fuck you, foreigners.

lmao gotta get out of the first round first before anyone even knows your name

I'm Greek.

We're fine with it cause we're not insecure.

> Milwaukee Bucks
> Milwaukee

> Believing anyone from Milwaukee will be the face of the NBA.

The Milwaukee market is just too small, and a 2-1 record does not exactly make a dynasty.

I did not say anything about the bucks, the kid will be a great. He is literally capable of doing anything on the court and i've never seen anyone guard him successfully, the difference between him and other players is that he has God-given talents like having wingspan longer then any other player and having the work ethic of all time greats(quoted by Jason Kidd). The only thing off i see about him is his shooting but LeBron didn't have great shooting his first years as well and look what happened to him when he got it down well, he became unstoppable. His improving tremendously every season(google his stats) and just dropped 44 points last night. Screencap this, Giannis to win MVP in the next three years.

As a Milwaukeefag nobody cares about the Bucks still but that might change this year with Rodgers being dead and the Packers being a 6-10 team at best.

Its also the last year of the bradley center being used so there will be a lot of older people in the crowd going there for one last time. Might be a perfect storm for the Bucks this year.

I want him to succeed cause he's humble and not a bitch. Plus tons of potential.

Shitcago and Turdronto are dumpster fires on the very low downswing while its the exact opposite for Milwaukee.

based americonfidence posters

Uh wrong we destroyed bucks in the playoffs only Giannis is to be worried about everyone else trash on that team

That would explain why you would watch a sport 80% black

32 ppg, white european

how can amerifats even recover?

Shitcongo and Turdronto are on the downswing no matter how hard you want to pretend otherwise.

Giannis better in every category btw

he is from milwaukee though

Yeah and Kristaps is from New York

>how do i feel that the face of the nba will be a negro for the 12th time

hmmm makes me think

looking forward to giannis vs porzingis being the new magic vs bird

Kawaii was born in California, retard

I wonder how this user feels right now

lol, why do you even have that

Despite the obvious misses like Gobert and Giannis, this is surprisingly very accurate.

I didn't screencap it, I saw it here on Sup Forums some months ago

>surprisingly very accurate
Lol what? The amount of blatant failures on that list is astounding

I can't say his name but he seems cool.
I'm okay with it.

Nah stay hating. Our young brodies going in hard

America is a nation of immigrants. We're literally all foreigners. Nice try though.

Did you accidently post the wrong picture?

>CJ that low
>Gob not 2nd
>Debt freak not 1st
>Check flag

Oh lawdy

porzingis is a much better shooter.

That's it though. Giannis is better at scoring inside, rebounding, passing and defence.

Feels fucking outstanding man.
Fear the fuckin' Deer.

Dirk was very popular, and so was Hakeem. America has no issues with foreign players.

>the face of the basketball american league will be a basketball african
They must be devastated. Anyway by the end of the season the face of the nba will be a finn.

Back when I worked security with a lot of black people I would like to watch it but not anymore

You can't be from Milwaukee. Everyone I know and talk to here are huge fans of every Wisconsin sport and people are freaking out at how good Giannis has started this season.

This was made in 2013 right after the draft. I'd say it's very accurate in terms of prediction considering most drafts are a complete crapshoot after the first 3 picks. No one saw Giannis or Gobert coming at all so I can't blame him for not predicting their stardom.

Say that to the native Americans

>shooting
Literally the most important part of the game
He's also better shot blocker, rim protector, floor spacer, post defender, and white.

>A guy who gets by on sheer athleticism

This will not end well in three years

Born and raised in the 414 and nobody i know as a 25 year old cares about the bucks like they do the badgers brewers or packers. I know they're huge among teens but they're 3rd or 4th among anyone my age.

He is still a nigger

I honestly feel like shitte because that means he ll be with the NT once maybe twice every 5 years.
Hopefully at least some americans finally find out where Greece is on the map so I guess
Thank you based Giannis

Based Markkanen poster! I remember you from last season's MM threads.

Niggers in Greece are not US Niggers. They civilised and usually prevail in sport.

>they are civilized

So they are better than the rest of the greeks then?

>amerimutt rushing to defend his country's niggers
And you get triggered when we bring up >56%.

The memes write themselves at this stage.

>believing anyone from Cleveland will be the face of the NBA

It is already a bunch of nonwhites. What is the difference?

The Natives came from China, Mongolia, and Japan retard

the goat is german
idgaf if giannis is greek or not
can he play? is he a snek?
that's what really matters

>le no idea how to shoot a jump but let me just use my freakish length to score on the inside man

lol his game is gonna age like shit

he's 22; he's obviously going to develop a jumper

It’s okay. We all are Greek here

Is he a real 22 or is he a "Thon Maker" 22?

If you can reach the basket from 10 ft away you dont need to shoot

youtube.com/watch?v=LEOdpEsWddw

Giannis looks like a child. Pretty sure he is genuinely 22.

Most of the fage age Africans are the super muscular mature dark skinned ones from countries like Congo Ghana Cameroon etc.

basketball is pathetic, most of nba players aren't particularly gifted athletes, they're just well trained tall people
at the end of the day it's all a matter of probability, of the very small sample of 7footers in the world, at some point there will be a really gifted athlete who's also that tall, and it doesn't matter if he didn't played basketball since he was 3yo, you just give him a couple years of training and he is nba ready

he wont be lmao

He's 22. He was only 6-9 when he came in the league and didn't stop growing until 2 years ago. No way he could grow 2-3 inches if he was 24 when he got drafted.

Why do all European athletes have the same stupid hairstyles?

Bump for Giannis

He's winning MVP this year dumbass. Westbrook has too many stars onn his team to win it along with Lebron.

the 2 biggest faces of the NBA are from Ohio and it's the most irrelevant state

pay denbts

It's not even >an athletic 7 footer

Of all 7 foot men in America, 20% of them have been offered NBA contracts at points in their lives
The whole "NBA athlete" is some top zoozlezozzle ruse

As a Milwaukee resident, I cannot wait

There are several cases of people with gigantism that joined the NBA without one year of basketball experience, just because they were super tall

And I'm not talking about some minor league, I'm talking NBA, the best league of that sport

Lot of NBA players are really athletic. LeBron could be elite at multiple sports if he wanted

>ausperg has escaped /nba/
Uh oh, someone call the tard wranglers