youtube.com/watch?v=oixof-EoPRc
youtube.com/watch?v=8YsSbKcR3LY
youtube.com/watch?v=ryAyTzGA-dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i thought it was brianna wu from the thumbnail

no way someone can say this unironically

youtu.be/jqftOTvYYd8

Me too
Did you see the small glimpse of Will during the new trailer?

hell yeah

Believe it guy

Get over yourself kiddo
You need to step out of the internet and realize how ridiculous your secret little kino club is, and understand that people love all sorts of movies and your little arthouse films are for a very small and very niche group.

Yeah, I was planning on never seeing this before this tv spot. Cash sold it, I might even pay for a ticket.

Undead Will Turner versus Undead Salazar, mite be cool

So instead of dead ghost zombie pirates, and dead zombie fish pirates... are they... ghost-er zombie pirates with floating body parts?

it does look rather interesting. i love javier. i've never seen one of PoC movies though. is it possible to enjoy one of them without having watched the previous movies?

>I'm really fucking excited for this.
Kill yourself faggot

Aren't all 3 on netflix? I'd at least watch the first one.

You should watch the first one at least since all the characters save Salazar were introduced there, decide from there if you want to watch the rest, though 2 and 3 complete a trilogy.

Yes Javier is really the biggest reason I want to see this.

>Johnny cash songs in a trailer for disney movie
Truly the end times are upon us.
I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish by going for yet another "lol ghosts/undead pirates" villain.
Have they even made a single potc movie without some form of undead villain?

I thought the series overall is very good since it's allowed to be a bit more mature than the typical disney film, so the stakes were always so high (at least for the characters in the film).

However, I think the third one was a bit dragging and jumped the shark in a series about jumping the shark (when the lady grew 100 feet, I started getting a disconnect)

Still all fun movies, I think the second is the best though.

Pirates was kind of cooler in the first movie when the enemies only looked like monsters at night but were still just filthy pirates by day.

All these monster enemies are kinda lame.

>Have they even made a single potc movie without some form of undead villain?

Blackbeard wasn't undead.

I like the new ship and the water walk gimmick makes sense

The third movie had one of the best climaxes of recent times, though, and maybe the best final fight of a pirate movie.

There's a large following for these movies for some reason.

Oh wait that's because they're hella fucking good you contrarian faggot.

Shiiiet. I forgot the fourth movie even existed.

I love all four movies so yeah, I'm hyped for this one too

Why do the ghosts even have a ship if they can walk on the sea

Well, I guess the Pirates movies are the clostest thing to One Piece live action movies we're ever gonna get.

is this shot from the power rangers movie?

Because it looks cool and intimidating, plus they probably still have an affinity for the vessel they died on.

Probably the same reason people have cars when they can walk on the ground.

>why even have cars if we can walk on the road

You retarded motherfucker.

I liked all the films, they were way better than any blockbuster we get in the summer these days, save Pacific Rim.

Pirates 4 was way too "street level" with almost zero weird shit besides the zombies and the mermaid. Blackbeard was shit

This movie looks like they're bringing the good parts back

>not using a spooky version of link related
youtube.com/watch?v=pOIzwV8SzpQ
For fuck' sake Zimmer even worked on that one!

Figured ghosts would be Mary Celeste or some famous ghostship. Kinda lame.

>Ghost sharks
Now that's more like it!

I barely even count the zombies as weird shit. I mean, you have to be told that they're zombies, otherwise they're just dudes with weird facial scars and stuff.

It also leaned too much on telling and not showing between Gibbs memorizing and destroying Sao Feng's map even though the whole point of that prop was to be a cool visual plot device to connect all future sequels together and Barbossa's story about why Disney couldn't afford to hire the supporting pirates from the original trilogy back.

how does one tame a ghost shark

Meh, it really is just another PotC movie, nothing seems to make it stand out.

>will has barnacle face
Why? I thought that shit happened because of Davy Jones hatred towards the sea or some shit, wasnt that resolved on 3, must you really fuck up on the legacy of an already mediocre trilogy?

Is that George Soros?

>will has barnacle face

i don't get that either, davy jones was supposed to have gotten fucked up because he didn't safeguard the passage of souls that died on the sea, but will took up his mantle and actually did the job at the end of 3

>pirate ship that rears up like a fucking Transformer

give them SOME credit

>more fucking undead pirates

They ran out of ideas several movies ago, didn't they?

>hella fucking good
shut the fuck up you retarded nigger.

No taste retards generally can

You're not funny, you're not edgy, you're not hip, you're not cool, you're not impressing anyone, and above all YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!

gost =/= Mayan curse

>wasting Javier Bardem on Disney shit

The Mouse has to die.

>nothing seems to make it stand out.

But dude it's been like a couple years since the last one and they got some of the original cast in it!

we are getting in one piece level of zany

and I LOVE IT

Jones went full squid because he quit his job as ferryman of the dead in favor of abusing all the power that commanding the Flying Dutchman came with.

I'm guessing that with all these ghosts fucking shit up and abusing the power of Poseidon's Trident, Will's becoming unable to do the job properly and the mutation's starting to hit him.

Fuck off user. I've been posting here for 8 years and every fucking year more of you retarded fucks keep posting retarded shit like your previous post. How about expressing yourself in way that doesn't make it seem like you just dragged yourself out of the gutter?

Finally the plot include spanish pirates

>I didn't watch 4

just watch the trilogy. part 1 &3 are great. 2 & 4 are mediocre to bad.

Oh yeah, that is it, god it has been some time and that 3rd one isnt memorable at all.

Ok, i guess that was kinda cool, but in this age of CG i've become so jaded you have to do some really crazy stuff to catch my interest.

Yeah, gotta keep that zombie piate cashcow flowing, thankfully i dont have as many friends as i used to have to push me to watch this shit.

You are not going to believe me but i gave the trailer a second look and thought the exact same thing, outside of knowing that trident thing because i havent been following the news for this at all.

BUILD WALL

go back to redd it. you realise Sup Forums didn't invent the word nigger right?

who did?

>everyone who says nigger is Sup Forums
hello leldit , calling someone a faggot or a nigger is a Sup Forums norm.

>I've been posting here for 8 years

Listen fucker I'm a gamer gate verteran and can sniff a stupid newfag like you a mile away so don't even try to pass off like you've been here for that long at me. While you were reading about this site on reddit or neogaf I was fighting on the frontlines against the likes of gawker and buzzfeed to protect your right to post whatever inane tripe you want on here. But you know what fuckstick? Racism was NOT one of those things I fought for so you either take your shit right back to Sup Forums or FUCK RIGHT OFF BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME! I got war scars for my time you're nothing compared to me. Nothing.

NOTHING!

very carefully

All these stellar effects and makeup work and you can tell cunt Orlando has a MAKEUP CAN ONLY COVER 15% OF MR. BLOOM'S FACE clause.

>gamer gate verteran
LOL

Call me when they add oversized people.

>inb4 Calypso

Bill Nighy as Davy Jones was GOAT in PoC 2, plus the CG hasn't aged horribly. He is the only reason why 2 is good.

>zombie pirates get Poseidon's trident
>Poseidon nowhere to be seen in all four movies, nor the trailer for fifth, so far

I hope he appears at the end.

WILL YOU SAY THAT TO HIM?!

PLEASE?

Keh-lips-oh.

>Trailer has quip

DROPPED

>not naming the file starkek

Hopefully he gets crabclaw or sharkdick or something.

>Listen fucker I'm a gamer gate verteran
I'm "old" kid. I've been calling people niggers since before I even got the internet. I'm not going to stop because of PC thugs like you.

Hopefully this movie has two parts like the Davy Jones ones and make him show up in the 6th one(only this time, make the final one good), the 4th one biggest flaw is that it's boring and inconsequential.

>starfish growing on his face

Pottery

4th one would be a fine side story if they didn't make Blackbeard into such a bitch

2>4=1>3
Fact.

He probably already has crabs.
It's a pirate's life, yo ho.

>4 = 1

Kind of sick of the constant zombie variations as villains in this series. But what other monsters could they use?

he had voodoo zombies though

who gives a fuck? They were pushing it as it was with the 3rd one. How old are you user. How can you be so enthralled by this shit?

Star Wars used repurposed tentacle-rape monsters. Maybe that's an avenue they could explore?

But he himself was not undead, pay attention.

Was even more excited once I found out that is Javier or whatever you spell it.

?

It's specifically ghosts this time, but they decided to go in a completely different direction from the usual sparkly glowy kinds.

The burnt scraps of paper aesthetic is actually kinda neat looking. Kinda evokes a "blown up in cannon battles" feeling.

Answer the question you stupid faggot.

How will Johnny Depp perform considering his more recent work?

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8
youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g
youtube.com/watch?v=oixof-EoPRc
youtube.com/watch?v=8YsSbKcR3LY
youtube.com/watch?v=ryAyTzGA-dk

Potc movie ranks

1>2>3>4

Why does he have shit growing on his face? I thought that was only supposed to happen if you didn't take the job as ferryman?

and the Kraken.

that was Hugh Jackman in Pan you dope

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

No, it goes:

Cursed spooky skeleton pirates
Slimy fish people pirates
Hypnotized voodoo zombie pirates
Undead floaty ghost pirates

4 had the spanish navy, not spanish pirates