PLAY CLOCK AT FIVE

PLAY CLOCK AT FIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XVT07Avfr0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it will never stop hurting, will it?

what did it feel like when it first happened?

Wilson used all his brownie points with God to fuck with the Packers and now God isnt helping anymore.

i can't remember the feeling, plus there was a lot of alcohol involved, but i do recall hearing, and also using some of the most profoundly disturbing combinations of curses and profanity

This was the one of the only times I ever cheered for the patriots in my life. Fuck seattle so hard.

PASS

AND THE BALL IS....INTERCEPTED ON THE GOAL LINE BY MALCOLM BUTTLER

UNBELIEVABLE

To me I just felt bad for the players, particularly Lynch

They were the real losers out of anyone

the play that killed the seacucks

Those disgusting baboons deserved it.

They already got their fucking ring the previous year. How can you feel bad for turboniggers like Sherman

Looking at that coverage and line... Lynch would have walked in to the end zone running outside.

Sherman went to Harvard though

what was his major?

TOSS TO WHITE

I love watching this. Love seeing the niggery Seahawks get btfo

laughed my ass off when their they started a fight at the end because they got pushed around by an all-white offensive line.

God I'll never forget the shrieks at the bar when this happened. Half of the people we're stunned with disbelief and the other half we're jumping up and down yelling nonesense. That play was absolute beauty.

Then I walk out of the bar and it unexpectantly starts to snow.

Nigganometry

(minoring in calc)

sometimes i randomly think about this play and i really can't believe it. was pete paid off?

No. Now fuck off you shill

Ya those Stanford communications degrees are tough, fuck him

Obviously

Thank you based God

This play call was so dumb, it should have been a fade outside or something so Wilson wouldn't have to throw into traffic, and he should have dumped it instead of making a risky throw. Even then, I would have gone, inside handoff, timeout. Fade outside, sneak.

That was honestly the last great NFL season.

The worst thing was how the Seahawks jumped offsides after that, thus allowing Brady to take a knee instead of forcing him to run a play. Then they chimped out after the offsides call.

Was this the Superbowl that had the dancing shark as well
I watched this one

What would have been the better move for Seattle here? Was this a meme tactic they tried or was their plan fine but they just cocked it up? What should they have done

>feeling bad for that faggot-ass nigger

Imagine Golden Tate cucking you out of a wife and then this happens

I miss the Seahawks a decade ago. Why did it have to be this way?

watch the replay
top of screen
how wide open lynch gets

but all that shit is easier in hindsight

pass is...INTERCEPTED AT THE GOAL LINE BY MALCOM BUTLER. UN-REAL. MALCOM BUTLER, WHO ALMOST MADE THE PHENOMANAL PLAY THAT WOUND UP IN KEARSE'S ARMS...THERE ARE FLAGS ON THE FIELD FOR CELEBRATION. AMAZING.

Dinduology

>Third and final timeout, Seattle. After the play, persons foul, unnecessary roughness. Instigator number 54 has been ejected!

We will never ever witness this level of btfo again lads

>there has literally never been a boring Superbowl featuring Tom Brady

Enjoy lads

youtu.be/XVT07Avfr0Y

>2nd & goal
>1 timeout
>have lynch on your team
>go for that play

what did they mean by this?

Is this the /f1/ general?

>Lynch just teared up pats defense 5 seconds before
>Yeah let's make a very fast throw in traffic even if we have enough time and a timeout to make a less risky play