Never forget that you only won thanks to old and dumb people

Never forget that you only won thanks to old and dumb people.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/brexit-stop-overwhelming-us-with-irish-passport-110146339.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but the young ppl here at Sup Forums kept the young vote from going 3-1 Remain.

Never forget that the one's that voted actually defended their rights, and didn't bitch about everything on social media.
Also, fuck niggers, jews, and globalists

>people who originally voted to join the EU in the first place didn't like how it turned out and voted to leave

I see nothing wrong with this.

yeah, people who disagree with me shouldn't count!

>there are people who unironically think this

Daily reminder that the only people that endangered Brexit were student millenials that have never seen anything in their life except of university.

Daily Reminder, Brexit is just the beginning, the pendulum is just starting to swing back to the right, come November it will be a maximum velocity.

But I'm sure telling people with 3x the life experience that they are wrong and stupid will get them back on your side.

The world will be flooded in tears when Trump wins, it will be glorious.

No actually the old people saved the young from themselves. A small portion of young people turned out to vote. Those that did are likely the ones most brainwashed by social justice. They voted remain out of ignorance, and were thankfully outnumbered by rational older people. The younger people who didn't vote (majority) are very lucky that their parents saved their asses from the radicals.

What's wrong with old (wise) people?

You are forgetting turnout.

>Never forget that you only won thanks to people who have real jobs and fought in wars and not art students and baristas

ftfy

btw,

A

>don't even show up to the polling booth.
>whine because your grandpa outnumbered you.

If they cared so much about the EU they should've went voting instead of staying home jacking off because it was raining outside.

I was part of the 36%.

>People with decades of experience vote for something
>Some people with years of experience vote for something

Go vote and this wouldn't happen, you lazy shits

The only reason people without degrees voted Brexit is because 30-40 years ago is was a lot rarer for people to go to university. Now it's almost 50% of young people because any idiot can get on a course in media studies and pretend they're more intelligent than their grandparents

>36%
Indubitably the 90% of crying on social media.

Hating the old Lymies for voting leave is next level retardation. They remember things like food rationing, the Luftwaffe, and their dads going off to war for God and country then coming back broken.

But they're old retards for voting against Germany and Belgium controlling Europe and making laws for their country.

If anybody needs to get their ass whooped in this world it's the remain voters under 30 who call their elders dumb and old.

Where that with pride m8.

Wear****
Time to go to bed.

When people say bernouts won't actually go vote I have such a hard time believing it, but then I see stuff like this. Maybe it'll be different this time since younger people in America are seemingly fueled by hatred but I know Trump supporters can't wait to vote.

THREADLY REMINDER THESE STATS ARE BASED ON POLLS THAT PREDICTED A 45/55 (10%) REMAIN WIN

I'm even sure that a lot of the ones who complain did not even vote.
Being against Brexit was trendy, so they picked it.

>18-24 had the lowest turnout of any of the groups
>It's those racist pensioners' fault! Ban them from voting!

yeah, so it sure says something about the cretins fresh out of liberal puppy mills who were too busy to give a shit about something larger than themselves.

your irresponsibility, laziness, and false sense of entitlement brought this about. enjoy your pig sty.

My brother complains about it, but he did not vote.

Wise elders with decades of life experience.

never forget that only leaves post stupid shit like this

>old people
>dumb

liberals actually believe this.Fuck you OP, Trudeau voting piece of garbage. Fucking maplenigger.

>NOBODY OVER THE AGE OF 60 SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO VOTE, THEY WON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCES
>Average life expectancy in the UK is 81

These polls are not valid or representing the truth. Like those polls that were shown before the election, they are just a tool used to influence the public opinion.

>old and dumb
Says the young, "smart", leaf who voted for Trudeau.

>The people who have had the ability to see how the EU has fucked their nation over a long period of time surely have no idea they're voting for.

It's time to kill yourself, OP.

Wow, it's almost like young people, who have little to no real world experience, are highly susceptible to media influence.

Letting young people vote in important referendums is like letting 5 year olds getting to vote on "Candy for supper every day."

People who are 65 see people who are 45 like people who are 25 see 5 year olds, let alone people who they have 40+ years of additional experience.

why are there soo many assblasted threads about this? they decided, they made it, it's not yours to criticize so fuck off back to your tumblrina safe space and stfu no one cares

UK median age is 39.2 years, remain should have overwhelmingly won if young people would have actually voted.

Let us say that each age group has the same amount of people up until 65. Around 65 the tree starts to turn from a rectangle into a triangle. you can calculate the triangle's surface by multiplying the sides and dividing it by two.

7 * 0.73 + 10 * 0.62 + 10 * 0.52 + 10 * 0.52 + 10 * 0.44 + 10 * 0.43 + (35/2) * 0.4 = 37.41

7 * 0.27 + 10 * 0.38 + 10 * 0.48 + 10 * 0.56 + 10 * 0.57 + 10 * 0.57 + (35/2) * 0.6 = 37.99

37.41 / (37.41+37.99) = 0.49615384615 while the result was 48% in favour of remain. Which indicates young people didn't show up.

Hey now, OP is a fucking retard. We're not all like that.

>Which indicates young people didn't show up.

Canada is full of pakis, poos in the loos, etc.

uk.news.yahoo.com/brexit-stop-overwhelming-us-with-irish-passport-110146339.html

Cuck remainers now trying in droves to leave the UK for other EU countries.

Feels good man. Leave freedom here.

It's in American politics as well. Roughly 130,000,000 people voted in the 2012 presidential election. That's not even half of our population.
Now imagine the elections for things like congressmen and state level congress.

Few vote, many complain.

Yes, i saw that earlier but couldn't find any source for it.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 16 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.