youtube.com/watch?v=4H_ULvEBqXI
youtube.com/watch?v=5xuJDQkrvMA
youtube.com/watch?v=2u4ajNgiOmY
youtu.be/ee-JiCedC_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek lmao!

>Jean Grey makes them gay for each other
>problem solved

although this is funny, the 1 thing that pisses me off is that hes on the right and wants to take all on left.

cringe

Remember that nips write back to front.

>Living Tribunal

Franklin Richard removes both from existence.

Goku and Hulk are simmilar characters in a way..... but Hulk doesn't have to train to increase his strength he just has to keep getting angrier

HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT ANY BETTER

Hulk alone could pretty much take both of them couldn't he?

no

one above all reduces them to dust in a fraction of a second

yup. they both casually sweep capeshit until they reach Anti-Monitor/The Living Tribunal level beings. So weaklings like Superman and thor and the entire Justice League and Avengers get destroyed easily.
Goku and Vegeta are universe level now and are millions if not billions of times fastern than light and can beat people who manipulate time.

I believe world breaker hulk was a bit below freeza

What goku kills him in a DECIMAL of a second

how would one above all do against zen oh sama?

zen-oh a cute

thanks doc

>all in the left

Was it autism, /tv?

OUT OF MY WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=4H_ULvEBqXI

>weaklings like Superman
Supes is stronger than your gookshit.

The physical fighters don't stand much chance, but there are plenty of other superpowers in there. I'm sure Goku would let Rogue kiss him and that's that.

MCU BTFO

>I'm sure Goku would let Rogue kiss him
He wouldn't. His biggest fear is pissed off Chi-Chi.

BRITAIN BTFO

>died to punches
>magic
>sun cancer
>and sharp bones

yeah nah.

Somebody post the neagan version

That he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xuJDQkrvMA

would it burn if vegetea tried to sit on ghost riders face

The writers for shonen anime/manga can pull stuff out of their asses, but no one compares to the retarded levels of Western writers in comic books.

>MY GUY LIVES IN SPACE
>HE CAN KILL ANYTHING AND EAT PLANETS AND CAN THINK OF YOU DYING AND YOU WILL DIE FOR REAL AND ALSO HE IS HALF GOD HALF SUPER HUMAN HALF SPACE GOD BUT YOU CAN BEAT HIM IF YOU INFUSE YOUR PUNCH WITH DIMENSIONAL-ENERGY FROM THE ANCIENT SUPREME GALAXY ALIEN GOD DIMENSION

No anime hero can compete unless it comes down to writer vs writer and who can out-DeviantArt the other.

She doesn't have to kiss him with a simple touch of her skin it works, goku could punch her in the face and loose his powers.

>goku
>died from a heart attack
>died from a low level laser gun
Nah.

I see people in there who can beat Goku and Vegeta at the same time in Blue God mode and fused as Vegito.

Shouldn't that be Goku? Seeing as how Piccolo raised his son? Wait...

Newfag.

>died from a heart attack
well by the way he eats, it was about time.
>>died from a low level laser gun
didnt died actualy. he had WAY worse holes in his chest.
youtube.com/watch?v=2u4ajNgiOmY

>>

Yup. Every time I see this picture I cringe because of the same thing.

Can Madara Uchiha beat the MCU?

They would get wrecked by magic. Ghost rider is effectively invincible. Dr. Strange goes toe to toe with God's and the devil.

Which Madara Uchiha are we talking about here?

who?

Dumb image even from a nerd's point of view. Several Marvel characters have powers the DBZ fighters have never dealt with, and the Marvel characters are used to fighting guys with super speed and strength.

Doctor Doom in particular has survived far worse than Goku or Vegeta can offer.

lol

Also he says "I will take all" instead of just "I'll take the left".

>didnt died actualy. he had WAY worse holes in his chest

Was on the verge of death until he got healed by timetravel and hermit beans

>and are millions if not billions of times fastern than light
No they aren't. Instant transmission is not something they can do repeatedly or in combat.

yeah, thats the catch of that whole show. eating beans saved 5yo from broken necks n shit

the narutofag try hard.

You do not comprehend the power of Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha.

>too much of their bones

Underrated

but rouge would have no face

youtu.be/ee-JiCedC_4

So you have seen the guy that grabs galaxies and throws them as shurikens?

I SAID

It's called a sneak attack you virgins

Why are dbz fags so retarded?I once saw one saying one punch man, a literal gag character who's whole point is that he is undefeatable, is no match for their dumbass characters. How can you lack so much self awareness?

Also why are the most dbz fans spanish?

>do it kakarot

good.

Why would he touch her? Nigga has Kamehamhas and all that shit. Might as well bombard her.

nobody cares

porque si.

>that super episode with Arale

ok how about this?
Which would you rather fight? The left or the right?

yeah, was fun as fuck!

Why would Vegeta say that he would take the left and Goku take the right, when Vegeta's on the right and Goku's on the left?

next thing you know, they'll think they can beat squirrel girl.

Mexican machismo

They value violence as a moral strongpoint

you will notice the spic DBZ fans hate DB and the comedy episode

All they want is laser fights and Broly

>there's people that actually believe Goku and Vegeta won't wipe the floor with them
Goku could lift up a 1,000 pound car as a kid with ease and his power level was around the 20-30 range.In the original Dragon Ball Master Roshi blew up the moon and his power level was in the 100s confirmed by Raditz's scouter.. In the Saiyan Saga Vegeta at 18,000 was capable of destroying earth, in the Cell Saga Perfect Cell's Ki Blast Could destroy the Solar System, In the Majin Buu saga Majin Buu was capable of destroying a galaxy in seconds. Now in Dragon Ball Super Vegeta destroyed a room that thought was to be infinite by simply powering up in his base form. In his base form where he had no SSJ multiplers (50X for SSJ1, 100X for SSJ2 and 400x for SSJ3) and during the Beerus and Super Saiyan God Goku fight it was said that their punches are capable of destroying the universe and it's stated in the Chozenshuu that the Dragon Ball universe is beyond human comprehension.
TL:DR Goku by himself could potentially one shot all of them before reaching the planet eaters

>it's all there

nice autism kid

10/10

I'm mexican and I like more DB and the comedy than DBZ

and I fuck in Broly

and they both get wrekt by even the lowest level telepath in the mcu forcing them to incinerate their own dicks ...
how do you not get that?? has weeboo shit melted your brain?

they are beaners

>Mind control
>Even remotely working against them
Do you remember Majin Vegeta, and how a high-tier wizard who casually trapped a galaxy-destroying primordial being couldn't ACTUALLY control vegeta's actions despite all that magical power?

user, you're gay

whos talking about control .. weak ass shit psyker projects the image of a soiled schoolgirl panty vending machine ... slitty eyes & midget manlet go all drooley and start scrabbling for change and any one of dozens of characters slaps the shit outta them

wat.

It's bait, ignore it.

Dragonball characters routinely go up against enemies who use magic and telepathy

oh no thats a weebo thing
like testicle rape and eating dogs

>galactus in the pic
>no doubt thanos is there as well
Scarlet witch herself would have no problem evaporating either of them with her two fingers ;)

>don't like panties

are you hyper gay, user?

do they also go up against omnipotents that can create entire multiverses with no effort?

Nah, they'd get rekt by the higher-tier characters for sure. They'd have no hope against the Marvel universe.

But to say the "lowest level telepath" would win is just plain wrong.

now make a NINGENED

Last time I checked, no one in the MCU has to scream for 5 minutes before they can attack. I think that's a distinct advantage.

If we're talking marvel cinematic universe wouldn't it be more appropriate to compare it to this?