Ok Sup Forums this happened today:

Ok Sup Forums this happened today:

>Be a psychologist
>Some dude brings me his child because he is "misbehaving". Starting fights in school, stealing and shit like that
>Tells me they're going to the US to visit family on summer vacation so he wants his kid to be checked out before they go.
>oh ok
>kid arrives, he seem a little anxious
>Listen to him and shit.
>Tell him "listen mario, i need you to make a drawing for me about anything you want, the only condition is that the drawing has to say something about you"
>give him paper and pencil. He has a big fucking smile on his face
>he draws pic related
>"what is this, mario?"
> fucking 911
>Let him go. Tell his father to come in.
>Tell the father he has a mentally healthy child.
>Tells him he should consider getting a job on the USA
>Wish them a nice trip

So how was your day pol?

you gave me a lol and you rolled dubs, you deserve a bump

Now this thread only allows dubs

cuck

Are you even real?

PACMAN DID 911

A GIRAFFE WAS ALSO SOMEHOW INVOLVED

Yeah

Correction: mexican pacman did 911. Notice the hat

at last i truly see

kid has a healthy imagination

>be lying mexican self hating cuck
>decide to draw a shitty child drawing to make it seem like "i hat da JEWS!"
>make a shitty reddit "look wat i found!" thread
>stare at my mexican online degree for kinesiology (same thing as psychology??)
>cry in the mirror

nah man

He will surely make america great again soon kek

Lol what a delusional murican.
Let me guess, trump supporter?

Believe it or not faggit

Except that hasn't happened has it op.
Because a psych would know they'd be instantly fired for disclosing patient info, especially when there's a child involved.

So kindly fuck off with your lies

Lol and you call your education 1st world?
We can expose material from our patiens has long has we cover their identities. If we couldn't then we would be completely unable to do psych research, wont we?

Ill give you a hint, mario is not the real name of the child, but the drawing is real.

>I have this really cool story about this weirdo fapping to inflatable sea animals while reciting the declaration of independence in french, but i have a oath of not disclosing any of it to you at this BBQ party with friends.

Said no psychologist ever

>you will never have a degree in Tacosology
Thank god

Tacosology is a more profitable degree than surrenderology, dont you think?

Now shut the fuck up, bend over and lets recreate "5 de mayo" on your ass.

Still full of shit, you need a consent form signed to use the details from any patient. Be it themselves, their guardian, or next of kin, even with anonymity

But then you'd know this, if you were actually a psychologist.

>be british
>you need to ask the queen about every fucking step you do in life, even threads on Sup Forums
>wait 4-6 weeks for answer
>queen says "whatever"
>proceed to move his fucking fingers
>expect the rest of the world to imitate his cuck insecure style of life

Consider the following: im not british

Lol. You really expect me to care for all that shit just to make a thead on pol?
Youre free to believe me or not.

Just post a picture of your degree faggot

Why would i want to expose my personal information like that?

Sorry my murican friendo, im not doing something so stupid.

But, let me ask: would you do it? Lol

Ha, busted for being a lying sack of shit.

Advice kid, when you tell tall tales, the grown ups spot them. And lying more doesn't make things better.

fuck off to reddit

Umm.. i guess 1st world doesn't mean more tan degeneration these days.

I expected better bait from you

Great contribution user, it's almost like you heard that somewhere and keep trying to shoehorn it into any and all conversations

Then post your license, or your degree.

It's quite simple, just blank out the personal info and time stamp it.

>psychology
>science

LMAOING at your life :))

Nigger, if you don't want to believe, that's fine by me.
Im not gonna give information about wich university i went or the place where i live, and if i blank that information you would just say "dur hur its false".
Im not that interested on persuading a british stranger on the internet that im real, if you don't want to believe me, then just go fuck yourself.

Anyway why you care so much? Did i hit a soft spot?

>implying i said psychology is science

Romanian uh? do they have books on there?
Try educating yourself on epistemology, it will save you the international shame of being a disgrace to your country lol

>lol
haha you really showed him user

>haha

i appreciate your appreciation fagit LMAO

I wouldn't say it's false user. You can just get one of your colleagues licenses if you like, and blank their details out.

All I'm asking for is a license with timestamp, which you obviously have being a psychologist, shit, photograph the back if you like

In fact, I'd even accept a time stamped photo of your hand, which would clearly be that of an adult right?

I'll wait

Are you retarded?
Wich part of i don't care if you believe you don't get?

I mean, we are even using your lenguaje, is really that dificult?

No me importa si me crees ingles pendejo

>no plumberologist in this thread
H-hello.

>i don't care if you believe
>thread started an hour ago
>still responding
get the fuck out of here you dumbcunt

>be mexican
>literally hated and laughed at by the entire world
>at constant risk of being kidnapped and beheaded by cartels

even if you were a psychologist your mexican intellectual education would probably be on the same level as a primary school in the UK.

Well i don't care if he believes me or not but responding to him keeps the thread bumped my kanguro friend.
See? You have to use that little brain a little more

>mokes plumbers
>British universities cares about gender studies

Hola!

That's what i thought at firts, but your kind has proveen to be very retarded.
I guess 1st world education is just a tittle given to retarded children to make them feel better about themselfs.

Greetings to the queen!

>Be a psychologist
Psychiatrist is the medical practitioner not psychologist. Isn't it?

>whats sage

A mexican being a scum animal as usual. Nothing new to see people. Move along. Just a mexican being a mexican.

Man. I'm a polish plumber. Not lying.

That's it.
Psychiatrist follow a medical model to aproach mental illness, this is why they don't care for a "theory of the mind" and focus their treatment on medication.
Psychologiy is a wider field that includes various intepretations of a "mind theory", and some psychologist, like me, work has clinical psychologist and focus our treatment on psychoterapy.
Sometimes a psychiatrist studies psychology to understand the roots of the patient problems and sometimes psychologist medicate, but this is beyound the formal limtis of their profession.
That's why usually psychiatrist and psychologist work toguether.
Interested on learning more?

call me papa

wtf why are australians so butthurt? Does living in the ass of the planet affect their behaviour or something?

Oh, cool man. Im glad to see someone is truly working there. How is life?

>911 clearly
>Pacman = merchant as he eats everything up
>Giraffe (foreign animal) going through the door = immigrants

Kids a genius.

London is ruled by negros, hindu, mudslimes and chinks. It's hard to spot a white person. And if you find one, then its a Pole. Only polish girls are cute. Brits are dumb as fuck, they won't do a dirty job, but will still cry that we steal jobs here.

Lol where did i heard that story before? :^)

Pacman wearing a sombrero kek

There's nothing wrong with this kid

Oi polish plumber man, can I ask if you could get work and the same pay in Poland would you live there? or do you like the UK more?

Cos I've been to both Poland and the Uk and apart from the fact that polish beer is worse than English beer (which is hard) Poland was better all round.

Ofc I would live in Poland. Since I'm from Bieszczady which is literally the best part of Poland. I miss my parents and siblings. The weather is a fucking joke here and it's cold. Also in my opinion our beer is better cause there is less water/beer proportions. But it is only my opinion. What I miss as much are polish streets in summer filled with polish girls in skirts.

>school
Stopped believing Dr. Taco right there.

Yeah, Poland was possibly the best place ive ever been for girls maybe serbia competes, also polish girls were pretty bro tier and fun to hang with.

I cant understand English people and England, it has god awful weather even in summer, their cities are built like shit and everyone there is miserable.

Stop trying to enact your homosexual fantasies on France you mouth breathing spic

You're breaking my heart user. Hope you return soon to your homeland.

Why? Summer vacation? They still have to go this week to take final tests.

Dont be jealous, im fucking your ass too

Every pretty waitress I've seen so far in England was polish. And 90% of those girl told me that she hates this place, hates racist brits, retarded bosses, and british behavior.
Coming back to study in September. Fuck this place.

>fagit LMAO

Wow, you're a real professional.

lulz xD no u! lol.

do your parents know you are gay Carlos?

I know a psychologist, and he blabs away about his patients to pretty much anyone he meets. He knows it's illegal, but he doesn't care since nobody will ever do anything about it.

>the mental health of a child is less important than making another bloodthirsty racist mexican who wants to overthrow the US

Wow, and you think you're an actual human being who deserves to live