When Are We Going To Start The Tacocaust?

>Fat ugly women
>Horrible music
>Disgusting food
>Retarded dances
>Smell like shit
>Vapid and uninteresting culture
>Arrogant as fuck
To top all of that off, they are literally the decedents of rape babies. In an objectively just world, spics wouldn't exist, as their entire existence is an immoral abomination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzCCQZFDkJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your just mad because no Latina qt

its a rich and vibrant culture

lets hear the real reason are u getting bullied cucked ? our sourced ? need some low level peon work ?

if you really think anything on that looks hot
you're far beyond help burgerfatty

Beaner detected

is there anything more pathetic then a white guy who fails at life

like bro u had a head start and u still fail at life
haha

God that's a nasty puss

Probably from having 6 kids already

>Arrogant as fuck

Oh gosh, yeah. They're SUCH arrogant, abrasive assholes. Hostile, aggressive, violent.

I truly can't count the amount of absurdly horrible experiences I've had with violent / aggressive / cruel / stupid Mexicans.

>Your just mad because no Latina qt

You have low standards

It's a fucking pathetic thought that it's going to be Mexicans of all fucking people who are going to swallow us up in America.

We were never going to mix with blacks, but there will be enough dumb, horny white guys and girls who will breed with them.

Such a sickening thought.

Signed - someone who used to get literally violently attacked, robbed, harrassed, and sexually molested by them.

>implying all spics are the same

This same shit can apply to any fucking race

dont forget
>women loud and opinionated
>women go to shit at around age 30
>allot are violent, no all though
>young men have this whole "emotions make you weak go curb stop someone for looking at you wrong" thing going on.

With niggers at least I can look at them at eye level. Beaners are squat and just as dumb as niggers. Niggers are the best sprinters in the world and beaners are literally good at nothing. Even soccer the only sport they can compete in they get their shit wrecked by durkas.

jesus christ what happened to that dog

Probably ate chocolate and was given ipecac to puke it all out.

I have a cousin who married a black guy. I gotta say blaxican I think is a nice mix. We bred the nigger out of him, he's got cool hair, only problem is he likes to dance and we can't teach him to play football. There may be something wrong with him in that regard. Cute kid though.

The lighter upper/middle class Mexico City ones are awesome. As are the upper class hispanics in any of the countries.

The peasant ones... of which there are fucking millions... each having 10 kids each... who turn out to be meth dealing gangsters...

Mexicans are outstanding members of society and are always giving back to the community. You should trust me, I am a white conservative just like you guys.

Brexit

Dear America,
I'm sorry that my ancestors raped the Mayans to form modern Mexicans. It was a mistake and we won't do it ever again.

We're pretty good at baseball

>Disgusting food

surprisingly quick beheading for such a small knife

Colonialism really was a mistake.

If I get to help define a new order someday, one thing is that countries will LEAVE EACH OTHER THE FUCK ALONE. Nothing good comes out of any of it.

>Horrible music

fucking this. Literally the only tolerable piece of music the country has produced is this.
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCCQZFDkJk

not to mention their fucking language/accent is annoying as fuck. Spanish (at least as it's pronounced by lower-class mexicans) Is literally khmer-tier awful to listen to.

Half nigger half spics are weird looking. I knew a girl who was a black-Costa Rican mix who was kind of a qt though.

what the fuck would you know of it

> Half nigger half spics
thats called a dominican / puerto rican its not rare...

time spent in mexico

oh please you wouldnt win

>half of whites are sjw cucks
theres goes 50%

> niggers would free for all
maybe even join hispanics

>mexico can be used as a front for all usa enemies

do you even think bro?

what about mr worldwide

Take off your proxy or fuck off out of my country. You obviously aren't American just from the way you type.

well atleast mexican foods is know

wtf aussy eat shrimp on the babbe kangaroos

take off your tin foil hat

Americans don't put spaces before their question marks you stupid mong. Kill yourself shitskin.

Umm ok now check everyone's else's spelling damn

That's why you gotta learn how to properly sharpen your knives.

We Brits are master sharpeners, that's why even spoons are forbidden around here just in case they're turned into deadly machetes.

speak english you fucking monkey spic

Not an argument. Kill yourself.

I'm pretty sure that the cause of Mexican's arrogance is the fact that they are literally beighbours with the US.
We have the exact same problem with them being egocentrical and chimping out with everything.

"Your coffee, sir"

You'll just have to deal with it. All if the nerd rage in the world won't change this.

Yes, if Mexico switch places with for example Panama, then they would be as shit as Honduras.

I don't know where they get that arrogance though, because no one in the world like that country, almost everyone hate them.

>50% sjw traitors
Doesn't matter, the remaining whites still outnumber the shitskin beaners
>niggers
Niggers would chimp out and probably kill more spics than whites because whites pay the EBT
>Mexico used for anything
Mexico is a failed state that is propped up simply because it borders America. If Mexico was in the middle of SA or Africa, it would collapse into anarchy and civil war.