Super Bowl commercials used to be funny and original

>Super Bowl commercials used to be funny and original
>now nothing but sjw virtue signaling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpBRZGuXGX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you care about sjw virtue signaling?

are just a lil frog!!

i didnt see them. examples?

>caring about commercials
This isn't a real thing, right? It's just ironic American shitposting like "no singles" and clapping, right?

t. triggered Trumplet

But user, everything has SJW virtue signalling. That's why I switched to anime.

dwawy wemanided to put on a clen shirt eweyday

Were they ever really that funny?

The spuds ad was great

Globalism is the cause of this. The corporations are run by globalists and they feel extremely threatened not only about Trump but also Western Europe right now.

Microsoft had that disgusting ad that was basically RefugeesWelcome.webm for the Christmas season and you know they made it because of Trump's win

youtube.com/watch?v=OpBRZGuXGX0

I liked the Walking Dead ad just because Lucille instantly makes me smile. Negan and everything about him saved the show.

What's it like being on the wrong side of history?

what's ironic about the no singles policy? If anything it's cruel

>mom calls me downstairs
>REEEE GET ME TENDIES READY BITHC THEN ILL COME
>I hear crying as I slam my door
>hear the microwave beep, tendies are ready!
>rush downstairs, caushing the roof to shake
>reach for the tendies
>user, no! You can have your food AFTER you see this funny commercial!
>REEEEEEE
>she puts it on: a commercial about celebrities doing inspirational "just bee urself" in their yearbook photos
>STUPID ROASTIE CELEBS JUST LET ME EAT MY TENDIES
>my mom's husband is downstairs too, mouth agape
>I take off my dirty diaper and fling it into his mouth
>"STOP EATING SHIT, TYRONE"
super bowls, I swear

Too bad hes a little cuck

Americans literally watch the Superbowl for the commercials.

Groovy

no frog bully

>tfw every commercial has to tryhard to be funny but fails ever since the world's funniest commercials was aired on TBS

I havent watched a commercial in like 6 years

nice blog, fuck off.

we are the unsung heroes

Half the posts on Sup Forums are commercials

American establisment death throws

lol y r muslims such savages?

Because DUDE ALLAH SEZ SO LMAO

Why can't they just stick to fucking goats?
Why the fuck are we letting these orcs into the civilized world?

> make a non political commercial
> people see it and forget it
> make a political commercial
> it's posted and talked about all over social media for days on end

they know nothing else

This looks like a list of things Sup Forums would approve of to stop "degeneracy".

there a reason why hitler was muslim

Then keep importing Muslims, soon enough they will turn your country in real life Sup Forums

Won't the ratings just go down even lower than they are now?

I'd think people on both sides would get tired of it.

because activism sells. you think these companies give a shit? they do it because it makes money.

Yeah I approve of all of those things and more. Still makes the lefties butthurt, so why not post it.

>Sup Forums - sharia and death for leaving islam

Thanks for your wisdom Sargon.

Holy shit did they survey every Muslim in the world for this? Impressive

I hope you die in your sleep.

me

Reminder that Sargon and his cucks actively shill here

>only realizing now that Sup Forums is Islam with a western face

did they exclude trans women again?

>vagina
>exludes trans women

how high do you have to be to wake up every morning with a dong between your legs and still tell yourself you are a woman.

If you took the dong off a cadaver and sewed it on between a womans legs would she be a man

>If you took the dong off a cadaver and sewed it on between a womans legs would she be a man

>whining about shit like "virtue signaling" on the internet
>being triggered by commercials

how are you not a sjw?

dat olivia munn

>not wanting to consume leftist propaganda makes you just as bad as the leftists

The only difference is socjus uses trigger warnings and safespaces. Complaining about anything is timeless.

>olivia "my diet inflated my cheekbones and shaved my jawbones" munn
she dun fucked up her face.

theres one that particularly bothered me

its the car commercial of the little girl racing in a box car, and the narrator dad is like "my little girl is going grow up with other MEN telling her shes no good and she cant do what MEN can do... but (and then she wins the box car race) shell grow up knowning i believed in her"

or something like that, it was worse than i made it out, but yeah

little girls do not race in soap box derbies with other kids in the neighborhood. i mean yes im sure some girls have/do that for fun, but the commercial is saying that box car races are normally a thing for boys and that her competeing and winning a race is something unthinkable for girls her age or any woman

guess what communist retards? little girls dont like getting their knees scrapped or getting into tough races to battle it out with other boys, or any general risk taking that means proving dominance

little girls would rather gossip, or put gum in boys hair, play with dolls, etc things like that

trying to make girls more like boys will fail fucking horribly, and it will only make impressionable minds more confused and more emotionally stunted with arrested development, because they werent taught how to be normal boys and girls but this new concoction of the communist agenda

>complaining on an anonymous imageboard makes you just as bad!
I don't understand your reasoning.

>Internet fillled with whiny SJW comments
>2017
>Internet filled with whiny Trumpkin comments
You guys are no better than they were. Bunch of fucking whinybabies.

Calm down SJW

>le internet le filled with le alt right comments
It's literally just 2 boards on this website. You want everyone to submit to leftist reasoning without complaints. Kill yourself tbqh

>study specifically excludes american muslims
hmm really baked my noodle

>study excludes an irrelevant % of the population that would get killed in various middle eastern countries for heresy
That really preps my goat.

Muslims cant really be American

Islam is antithetical to American Values

>Islam is antithetical to American Values
but so is judaism

Guess they both have to go.

What a shame.

>strong moral backbone
>obedient women
>degenerates publicly executed
what was the problem again?

they dont give their women freedom though. women should be free to be obedient to their husbands or men if they choose to, for their well being, not because the law demands it.

>pour millions of dollars into leftshit
>the left still thinks they're the beleaguered underdogs fighting the system

wew

>>Super Bowl commercials used to be funny and original

No they didn't.

no doing exactly what the people you complain about makes you just as bad.

>safespaces
where do you think you are?
>Complaining about anything is timeless.
yeah theres always been whiny cunts.

>79150776
>whining on the internet about contrived social shit using intro to sociology terms as a way to validate feeling victimized or oppressed by social conventions you disagree with in a hivemind of like-minded enablers.
>somehow thinking you're not a sjw

What are they walking towards?

>the people who used the "wrong side of history" are at this point actually, factually on the wrong side of history

It's like pottery.

I love it when we all get along

It's a real thing, and it's ridiculous. Some of the commercials were released and a few days before the Superbowl, and the commercials became a talking point on some radio and television shows last week.

>Pour millions of dollars into advertisements for products and services
>Left Wing
Are you completely fucking retarded?

vampires hideout

American left, Nigel Hans Pierre bin Ahmed.

the left is the mainstream media and the hollywood elite of course they poor money into advertising for products and services

The commercial was shilling about the wage gap fantasy, creating an allegory whereby she will always be behind in the consumerist rat race that defines the totality of our achievements in life.

The only really egregious one was that thing from some irrelevant lumber company and they refused to air most of it.

Where was her box car at the end? They just get into a car that couldn't possibly fit her cart in it, and drive off

>Mel Gibson's "Trying hard to understand this bullshit" face

Gets me evey tiem

Im a new proud dad of my newborn girl but that commercial made me sick.

dont raise your daughter to be part of the fall of western civilization by taking away her natural inclination to be a princess or feminine, please,

and also teach her to show respect and subservience towards men, specifically her husband, but more importantly teach her how to find an attract a man who will respect her and has his shit together and is a real man who will instill and teach his children the same values

>implying his little won't be sucking my sons black dick in a couple years

It's too late for you whitey.

>implying his little won't be sucking my wifes sons black dick in a couple years

Fixed for ya

You know the funny part about this? The would be-marxist kids will still think of themselves as some kind of edgy vanguard despite the fact that coorporate culture has LITERALLY embraced cultural marxism at this point and is spouting it openly in superb owl commercials. The cognitive dissonance of these snowflakes is truly astounding to say the least.

>i post strawman memes about make pretend people to justify being antisocial and friendless.

i cant believe you've said this

To be fair it does stop degeneracy.