Which club will he play for next? Will Pulisic join the Premier League?

Which club will he play for next? Will Pulisic join the Premier League?

Barcelona

unironically id bet on liverpool

he's done literally nothing in the last month of bundesliga matches.
i figured this would happen once proper scouting had been done.

He's denied all Liverpool rumors

Only if coutinho leaves

MLS probably

Hahahaha ..NO

Does he still start? My FIFA 18 has him on the bench

RKC Waalwijk
that means nothing

well, theres a rumour here, that he told his friends he wants to develop at Dortmund till hes good enough to join Barca or Real some day
i also dont think that he is the type of player who should play in the EPL and i hope he knows that

>till hes good enough to join Barca or Real
So he will be at Dortmund his entire career?

I don't know if it's because they replaced his mentor Tuchel with some donkey or if it's because he got hyped so much but he doesn't really do much anymore these days except getting into failed dribblings.

He needs a proper rest. He's been playing pretty much nonstop since the start of the season, including internationals. They should leave him out of the squad in the cup, let Philipp and Yarmolenko start, then have Sancho on the bench as an attacking sub.

he has the potential to be a player at a top club

i think that has to do with the USA choking the world cup,hes 19, that shit will affect him
also this

Depends on his performances at the World Cup

not getting into the world cup broke him
you had one job you stupid Amerishits.

Are you having a laff m8?

last year opponents focused so much on dembele it seemed like they forgot pulisic was even on the pitch. they woke up when he got but ball but they didn't respect his pace and he'd blow right past full backs. even vs marcelo in the ucl. but now things are different. he's getting way more minutes, they're relying on him to create way more and defenders are keyed in on him like never before. that's why he's gone quiet. gabriel jesus came back from scoring for brazil and he's still scoring in the prem. it's not a fitness issue. bosz needs to figure something out if they want to sell this kid for 100M+.

he's been starting consistently since the season started. his first two games were good and he's been pretty much anonymous ever since.

Hopefully V-league

his form for Dortmund dropped off long before the US was eliminated from qualification

Borussia Mönchengladbach

will amerifucks ever shut up abou this guy?

Maybe stoke?

Please come to Besiktas, lan.

I think American players know better these days, EPL has been horrible for most of our players. Ironic how the skilled players "graduate" but end up going to a headless chicken league even worse than MLS.