If both clubs played each other this week in the Champions League, who would win and why?

If both clubs played each other this week in the Champions League, who would win and why?

your mom would win because i'd be giving her my dick

my dick because i can fap to this

>this week
City

>any time after December once every Pep team burns out
Real Madrid easily

Toblerone & Toms International

>losing to Tradingcards & Tabasco

If both teams played each other literally any day of the year, who would win and why?

>Tranny dad and Tobacco

>losing to teflon & trading cards

Pls delete this

turkey dog and tobassco

tanning bed winnebago

Tambourine and Tamago

Trinity and tobacco

>losing to Timmy & Tranny

>timberjack & tobacco

City would obviously win, a more interesting game would be City vs PSG.

>every Pep team burns out
But they keep the ball so well, they barely expedn any energy.

as long as Uefalona doesn't win the CL I'm happy :)

>tripadvisor and trivago

>toblerone and terry's chocolate orange

best one yet

>serial winners vs a team that only plays well when the other side blows
It's insane to even compare these two. Reals B team would easy beat City.

>Real B would beat City A
>imagine being this retarded

> Betting against Real in a knockout game

Real would win. City's defense is still suspect and as shown through the last two years, Real in CL eviscerate even the best of defenses.

>Tiramisu and Tangelo

only barça can win against madrid

>timbaland and trivago

You underestimate just how shitty City is under pressure.

Not just under pressure. They have the typical 20 minutes of shit in most game. Guardiola style.

But Real B would still not beat them. The Real B defense couldn't stand that attacking force of City.

>transports and toboggans

>Reals B team would easy beat City
didn't they lose to a bunch of city's kids in preseason?

Most of City "attacking force" comes from playing fast against bad organisation or meme magic of KDB. Real players nor managers aren't naive enough to let the former happen, whether with their A or B team.

They also get slaughtered by United. And Barca did pretty well, while getting molested by Real in a more competitive setting. Preseason games are glorified training matches, where no one gives too many fucks about results.

>ramos is organised

He's intelligent. Well, intelligent at playing football at the very least, hence understands the game and what to do best to help his team.

Lmao

City did pretty well against Real two years ago (Real won 1-0 aggregate) and have improved massively since then. It'd be a fair fight.
Definitely hoping to see City v PSG in an oil money derby.
Agree that City can take anyone now with the form they're in, but this kind of form never lasts an entire season.