Jaguars @ Colts Gamethread

Who wants to lose harder edition.

who cares the game

Colts do and it's not even close.
I swear Pagano has them doing HIIT during the half to get everyone gassed as fuck.

Punished Blake will win big cap it

I hope pagano gives mack some touches. He's so explosive from the outside

Ramsey and co. better give Brissett a bad day or I am officially done for the season.

Apparently last week they had a lot of run/pass plays that ended up as passes.

>CBS: Fill some time.
>NFL Today: Let's talk about fashion! That's what the NFL fanbase needs to get fired up about Jags at Colts!
[absolutely fabulous]
>CBS: Fill more time!
>NFL Today: Price Is Right parody, that'll get our Drew Carey fans extra excited!
[tv defenestration ensues]

>Today on the FA Market
>Colin Kaepernick former Pro bowl and All Pro Caliber QB

>Now you must guess the price of our FA as close as you can without going over

$27?

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Can we win the division once guys pls

I just wanna win the AFC South for the first time

Oh shit it was already one.

Good afternoon niggas. Lets get this L

Jacksonville won't know what to do with itself.

Josh Lambo better not fuck this up.

Get with the times gramps these jags are elite

>raining in Jax
>this game isn't in Jacksonville
I WANT A RAIN GAME DAMMIT!

Go jaguar bros

FIRST BLOOD

go jags baby

Just fuck my shit up

>Cam Robinson down

HAHAHA

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

Oh I get it that's funny. It's gonna be a year where our whole first team offense is on IR. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

>YELDGOD GETTING CARRIES

PEPPER THAT ANGUS INDY

>REF HAS THE NACHOS
CBS sent a memo, TO: Not Romo: Be like Romo, thx, Your Boss.

>Indy getting refballed

Jacksonville has lost the last 6 games officiated by Tripplet, don't be fooled

The jasg will never ever win an Owl, how does this make you feel?

Why not challenge that?

>receiver doesn't even try
YOU COULD OF CAUGHT THAT!

CHUCK YOU FUCKING RETARD

Thts a fumble

EBONY

Pagano could have challenged that retarded play by Ivory and it would have been the Colts ball on the 20.

oh yeah I forgot
>No more Myers
>No more holding my breath during PATs

Feels good man

>Cam Robinson might have broken ankle

Feels bad man. 8-8 here we come I guess

*Lee

Even if Fournette's injury had been serious (it isn't) this is way worse for the team.

Cam has been a fantastic pass blocker and we'll miss him there, but I don't expect a huge dropoff in the run game

But we NEED to protect Bortles because he makes shit throws even when he's not pressured. When he is is when he starts throwing pick sixes

Why does Jalen Ramsey wear a mouthpiece that he never puts in?

Fashion.

It's a rule. He has to have one in even if he doesn't use it. He's going to chip a tooth some day lol

It took one punt return for me to realize Mickens is /ourguy/ at punt returner just because he looked like he could actually perceive the ball coming at him unlike Greene/Lee/McCaffrey who all have to make extra adjustments to prevent from muffing it

It's not even hard to return fucking punts I don't know why players have so much trouble with it

Is there a dragon in this Bortles?

D R A G O N

KEEEEEEELLLLLLLLAAAAANNNN COLEEEEEEE

PUNISHED
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

BORT DRAGON

lol I think that was his 6th or 7th reception of the year

REFBALL

>scrolling Sup Forums
>"bort dragon"
>look at fantasy team because i had to start marqise lee
>1.2 pts
>dragon not found

Fucking waste.

only white qbs get that flag

a flag would have flown in from every direction if that had been Brady or Rodgers sliding

>One on one with Marcedes Lewis and a corner
>Ever

Why

>511vs6ft.jpg

>7-0
"And if you want, pour a little more!"
>14-0
"Freshness for weeks!"

>letting Jags put up a 50 burger
>AGAIN

>52 yard pass
But it's against the Colts so who cares? Still happy tho. Looking forward to losing next week.

Yeah and it's the fucking jags so no on cares or ever will

>salty ass colts cuck

Maybe Andrew Luck will take you to a 7-9 season next year.

>Jags still fucking up gaps in the run

Fucking Gipson

4-0 postseason next year

Telvin Smith SHOULD get DPOTY recognition

who is chester rogers

Chester Rodgers

Chester from Grambling

Aaron Rodger's evil twin.

Maybe you'll win an owl some day
Wait no you fucking won't

Goddamnit stop sending Mack up the middle. He belongs on the ends, fuck.
>Pagano can beat cancer, but not much else

>4-0 postseason

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>still salty
I feel so bad for Andrew Luck. Wasting his prime getting obliterated by defensive linemen while his coke head owner and incompetent FO do nothing to get him adequate teammates.

>BREAKING: IND QB Luck found stowed away in luggage compartment of JAX team bus

>running QB sneaks with Bortles

stop

I hope they trade him next year for some decent picks. He was a good QB but they fucking ruined him.

>Corey Grant no longer averagig 40 ypc on career

feels bad man

colts out there lookin like the browns

>all these memes

Cheeky Doug.

>"pls get me out of Indy! I don't want CTE!"

MEME PLAYS
E
M
E

Let's try out our new kicker.

Does the clots owner still do tons of drugs?

How was that not PI?

Yep!

>bloody mary
What are you fags drinking?

Small market no name WR playing on the road.

Also credit to Marrone for being confident enough in his team and his game plan to rest Fournette. Now he gets three whole weeks to heal his ankle coming off the bye.

anyone have a stream? I'm a jags fan stuck in Maine.

Water

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

drinking water smoking weed
>genti.stream/nfl-5.php

Game is already over don't bother

Man, I didn't even think of that. Based Marrone!

cum

whoa there faggot

Why do the colts insist on handing the ball to frank gore for a max possible gain of 3 yards?

Myles Jack is a monster

whiskey out the bottle

still pouring ones out for mr lahey

Thanks buddy. May Fred Taylor be with you.

I hope his health issues are resolved.

andre?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>that flag'll move the jaguars back 10 yards, but I'm not sure if that'll slow down Blake Bortles and this offense
words I never thought I'd hear