What is the point in going to this site anymore?

What is the point in going to this site anymore?

Looking up qt actors you didn't previously know the name of

Daily birthdays

This. Especially for foreign kino that doesnt even have a wikipedia page.

Did you actually go to IMDb to "discuss" theories with other underage retards who saw the movie once?

No wonder you hang out here.

>just finished watching a movie
>go to a site with a good archive of discussions about said film
what do you suggest, faggot? coming here where everybody hates movies and tv?

To look up the cast of movies, like it's made for.

TheChamCham

Having a watchlist

Goofs

>can't look up actor heights anymore
Why did they remove this feature?

I suggest formulating your own opinion from understanding the film rather than copy-pasting someone else's opinion for yourself to pretend you understood something.

IMDB is still good for looking at theories and what people took away for the film (even if you didn't agree with it).

>"Oh yeah, I forgot he was in that movie too"

California passed a new law, I think

Leo won the emmy and used his 1 favor.

There are plenty of other websites and videos of people who have theories about movies that actually have cultural significance.

If you want another website to post inane "theories" about shit comic book movies there is always reddit.

Message boards were always fun, they're really shooting themselves in the foot here

It's literally the worst site for that, have you even read the comment section, it's pure cancerkino.

I'm sure they'll bring them back just from the amount of backlash over it. I think the main reason for removing the forums is it costs too much money to maintain servers for.

The only reason there has ever been about using imdb is looking up the trivia section after watching something.

I don't know actor names so I just use it to see if the guy on the screen is the guy from that other movie

>The level of wine in her glass changes slightly from one shot to another

Nah dood Trivia > Goofs

Are reviews still allowed?

Honestly it depends entirely on the film. If you look up superhero movies or something, of course it will be bad.

Go to Rotten Tomatoes if you want worthless opinions

Hopefully not, they are cancer

Coming soon:

IMDb removes it's x/10 rating system and, like YouTube replaces it with thumbs up/down instead.

trivia, goofs and parents guide to know if a movie would be awkward to watch with your family

Only the nerds at IMDb, Sup Forums, reddit and Gamefags have spoken out against IMDb's decision.
Almost all of the "tech sites" like Gizmodo, TechCrunch, The AV Club have cheered up IMDb's decision. Unfortunately they're the ones on top of Google's search results so they most likely won't give a fuck.

I would be totally OK with that.
That's how Rotten Tomatoes works anyway.

>Almost all of the "tech sites" like Gizmodo, TechCrunch, The AV Club have cheered up IMDb's decision.

So this is how open dialogue dies. With thunderous applause.

99.98% of movies on imdb are between 7 and 8 anyway

>watch movie
>go to imdb
>look up movie triva
>look up all qt actresses in film
>go to their wikifeet pages to see if they have good food game
>fap
>after euphoria fades I close all tabs, save the good pics to my waifu folder for later use
>look up director and see what other kinos they have done

I seriously love how I can do all of that with a computer.

pretty much after every movie i watch i go to the trivia page

imperfect but nonetheless extremely underrated post

Film criticism is a corpse at this point and deleting the comment section of the most popular movie site on the net is another nail in the coffin. While movies like Civil War 8: Iron Man Returns are riddled with useless tripe, other lesser known movies have some insightful discussion.

Robert Downsy Jr. finally managed to reach the judge's desk and make him abolish it.