2-1

Apologize

I know that the world cup hasn't even started yet, but fuck it, we did it.

I'm sad bros, I've never been so indifferent to a world cup before, it's so obvious we're gonna win that it's become a waste of time. I wish I could sleep until 2022

>comparing the semi of the home wc to a child's game in india

wew lad

Nah

>ruined Sup Forums
Nah, I ain't gonna do it.

get gassed smelly chimp

Hmm

It's not obvious at all. England is really strong in this competition, their 9 is really really good, he scored a hat-trick in the last game. They're probably the favorites to win so far and their track record in other young competitions is excellent:

- U17 WC Semi Final (ongoing)
- U20 WC Champions
- U17 Euro Runners Up
- U19 Euro Champions
- U21 Euro Semi-finalists

They're probably stronger than Brazil, especially because our defense is a little weak.

AVENGED
V
E
N
G
E
D

Where is based 7-1hue?

7-1=6.
The gods of football punished us in order to humble us before giving us our 6th title.

You have avenged that shit, when you humiliate us in a knockout game of the pro team.

Not in some kids match in fucking India.

>having this image saved
hahahaha you retarded smelly monkey

I just googled it.

Brazilians need to take 70 showers because it's hot and they can't afford deodorant

wtf you're talking about?

Ok...

We just beat Germany 2-1 in a U17 game.

Montecastelo confirmed as Allied territory.

Can you imagine the last thoughts of German soldiers being killed by 1,65 brown Brazilians?

Germans just revived those feelings today.

>U17
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I am here, just finished eating a big plate of shit while watching Mexican baseball. I am an idiot.

Yeah, the Germans are devastated. The streets are dead.

You don't know what you're talking about. Where the fuck do soldiers come from, when we're talking about a U17 match? Have you ever sparred with a physical German. You're probably looking like a little girl with braces.

England the new france

Still better than Belgium, which didn't achieved anything but becoming a meme

Today, we avenged 7-1.