Losing 9-3 to North London

>losing 9-3 to North London
>the desolate shithole of Merseyside
Koeman and Klopp are both gone soon, surely?

>Worst defensive run of the season since 1964

How do i gf?

1st for Harry Kane

Klopp's literally the German Redknapp. He'll keep his job because the media like him and his funny interviews.

Literally never had a gf.

Just want a qt to hold, not some slag to penetrate.

jus b urslef

Go fuck a cactus.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with you cunts? Every fucking time you mention Liverpool or Gerrard the slip is always on your fucking minds, you're all fucking obsessed with one goal in history, wanking over your smug, despite most of you not even obtaining the title this season. We were fucking unlucky, that's all, we just happened to be in an ultra competitive season unlike almost no other - wrong place, wrong time. Oh but laugh at us. If it was any other club, you'd all be pondering what could have been, like an injuryless Ronaldo. But nope, because it's Liverpool, and we were getting emotional after a very stressful past couple of seasons, you laugh at us, and a club legend that stayed loyal and treated his supporters like family. You suck off Totti etc for being loyal, but Gerrard, who was one of the best midfielders of his generation, you give him undeserved shit. You should have been fucking happy for his passion and joy he got after the City win, but no, you utterly humiliate him for nothing more but a poor choice of words. I felt sorry for JT after the penalty slip in 2008 despite him being a cunt, mostly because I didn't want United to win the cup but also because it must have been a footballer's nightmare that nobody should relive. Maybe I shouldn't have been so merciful. Fuck, and you Chelsea fans are so fucking rich. Plastics, all of you. Before Russian money came in, what were you, a club with racist hooligans that purchased old successful players and often forgotten about. Mid-table club. "B-but we love Zola!" Yeah, sure you do, I can use Wikipedia as well. I'm going to assume you have a stiffy when you read about players that actually joined your fucking club before 2003, since it gives you more ammo to hide your shame into supporting a club solely for its liverpool.

It's not fucking fair, it really isn't. Your obsession is just disingenuous and you'll never realize that. Go ahead, laugh at me. Sage me.

I have had mediocre one-night stands before but I have never had a gf. The concept baffles me.

Thank man, rly helped me out of this spot.

Dear Mr Klopp, I have nothing against you personally, I'm sure you're a lovely man and I do like your style of football, I really do. However, I would like, if I may, to make three suggestions: 1) find someone who can drive a bus, or rather, park it. We're going to need them for the rest of the season. 2) Impress upon your strikers that merely kicking the ball isn't going to win anything. They have to get it between the two white uprighty things and below the white acrossy thing. 3) Feed Dejan Lovren to the wolves. He's worth more as dog food than you'll get for him on the transfer market. Yours, in frustration, the whole of Anfield.

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD, HE SLIPPED ON HIS FUCKING ARSE, HE GAVE IT TO DEMBA BA, STEVE GERRARD GERRARD

Literally me.

MUH PASSIONATE GLASS CANNON FUSSBALL

Tuchel in when?

Assblasted Liverpool fan on the BBC livetext:

>You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about. - Mick D.

Seems like some autismal Sup Forums pasta.

yeah, but lovren managed to stop lukaku a week ago, which means lukaku is absolute shit.

Genuinely have no clue what he's going on about either.

Klopp's team is defensively retarded.

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

At least I have Kurt Angle's comeback & Finn vs AJ Styles tonight to ease the pain.

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.....

Lukaku's just been in a run of shit form since the international break. Too many waffles?

I saw Jurgen Klopp at a grocery store in Norris Green yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fredos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about. - Mick D.

please can mick d become a copypasta in the guise of deano or 300 confirmed kills

I love how he goes on a completely irrelevant point of managers wasting money

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

Nope. They'll probably turn it around somewhat later on in the season and narrowly avoid being fired.

same here,even had some bitches I fucked more than once. I give no fucks when it comes to talking to some slut that I know I may or may not fuck cause I don't care what she thinks but whenever I meet a top tier cutie I manage to fuck it all up every single time

>Klopp getting stick for losing to one of the best teams in England

>manure literally lost to Huddersfield

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Illsbrough and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful crush together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class crushes in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of crushes. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the crush for fifty odd years, including 25 as a stadium rusher so I know what I’m talking about.

>Illsborough

>fitizen on maximum damage control