24: Legacy

So what did you think of the premiere?

Has all the flaws that the show used to have. If you forget Kiefer starred in this for 10 years and Jack Bauer's story should have been finished first, it's watchable.
The nigga actor isn't great, he's no Kiefer, he's just ok.

The new timer looks bad. Overall, it could have been worse.

Bad. As in third world country public TV drama tier bad.

I think you had the wrong torrent bro

We need to give him time to mold into the role. Remember how innocent Jack was at the start of season 1 and then how broken he was by the end of it? Same thing is gonna happen to this guy I bet his wife is gonna die just like Teri did and it will break him.

The new guy is too nice. Bauer did crazy shit since the first episode. That was a big part of the appeal. This show doesn't have to top what came before, just match it. They kinda did in pretty much every aspect, good and bad, but not the main character.

Turned it off after 5 minutes for having too many blacks.

sleeper cell HOW FUCKING ORIGINAL

is this any good?

I could get behind fat bauer desu

looks better than what we got

I would take current season homeland over this

I'm just going to predict that the "Tyler Perry's 24" subplot will be unintentionally hilarious and retarded.

I don't think people ever realized how mediocre this show would be without Kiefer. Honestly, he hasn't received enough props for carrying a show like that.

i actually really enjoy homeland, s4 and s5 were great.

This, I watched the later seasons just for him.

the first half , I was hopeful
but then...
the fucking school student and teacher being part of a terrorist cell, the nigga "community" and the increasingly hammy dialogue just made me lose all hope.

i highly doubt this will survive long without Jack.

season 1 was actually pretty great desu, i wasn't even aware about season 2, is this gud?

Kek

>Who's the mole?
>Which woman will die?
>When Chloe?

Nah
President Santos will die so Eowyn stronk womyn is back on CTU and goes full nuclear

24 has ALWAYS had hammy cheesy dialogue and side plots like the school terrorist you 24 newfriendo.

This felt more like classic 24 than the london season did.

What 24 were you watching before? Each season has ridiculous storylines and incredibly hammy dialogue that served only as exposition.

As other people have said, 24 was always extremely flawed, but most of the time I found those flaws endearing to the show. The reboot seems to be exactly the same in this regard.

If that was kiefer shooting that wheel and advancing and fighting in the dust people would be ecstatic

Im giving this show a chance, not gonna be a cynical fa/tv/irgin with this one.

It was okay, but boy do I wish jack was there

>This felt more like classic 24 than the london season did.

lmao what the fuck are you talking about? are you a shill?

That's not a secret, Jack was the one who turned 24 from a okay-ish show to operator kino. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting the main character back.

I liked the premiere but holy shit get the fuck out of here

LAD was 24 on coke

It pretty good desu. I enjoyed it more than I expected. I miss Kiefer, but Dr. Dre did ok.

Definitely on my "to watch immediately after download" list.

>MUH FEMALE JACK OHHHH PLEASE CRUSH ME WITH YOUR LEGS SENPAI

back

to

reddit

>MUH DRONES WAHHHH MUH DRONES MUH DRONES MUH DRONES HELLER HELLER HELLER MUH STRONG WOMYNJACK MUH DRONES

yeah back to plebbit

what the fuck are you ok

London felt very rushed, and Jack was pretty much a parody of himself at that point.

Of course that was appealing in it's own way.

haha damn that was a fast response

classic tourist redditor, we allow dissenting opinions here kiddo.

I'm not the guy you replied to

Truth. Ignore the trolls.

School shit is the regular 24 lolsideplotlmao.

I liked the gangsta community. Finally, after 10 seasons, we will see niggas vs. muslims.

This

LAD was almost too good to be considered "classic 24." Classic 24 includes silly B-drama side plots like amnesia, the cougar, Chase's baby, etc. Just gotta take the nonsense in stride.

well it was only 12 episodes

it was still crazy though, remember when he shot an innocent person to get through a crowd

Starbuck's side plot was the worst imho

I was a little disappointed to find out Legacy is only 12 episodes too, given the number of sub-plot teases in the first episode.

Yeah and that's not really a good sign

They want it move "faster" for the new generation of viewers according to some interview. Campy ain't cutting it no more.

Yeha but it's either faster with no sideplots like LAD or 24 episodes with sideplots

You can't do 12 episodes with sideplots without the pace dropping into a fucking crawl

>thinks shills would waste time on this Moroccan ptsd recovery forum that torrents everything anyways
>peep this reaction pic

I remember when I was this new

>remember when he shot an innocent person to get through a crowd

Lol thats the only memorable scene from that season and its been memed here quite a bit too.

Let's guess things that will happen:

>Black Bauer recovers the Macguffin
>But before he can return it to CTU..
>Terrorists Vs Drug Dealers
>Uh oh
>Wife gets kidnapped
>"You work for us now"

What ?

Jack's rampage on the boat
Him chopping off chen's head

Do you have alzheimer's

Laughing my ass off to be honest

You don't remember the purge movies don't you

Even by 24's standards, the most "holy shit there's no way it's this obvious" thing coming is that the brother's New Girlfriend will sell out the Old Girlfriend's location/identity to some people who are WAY MORE SERIOUS than she realizes.

yeah funny how forgettable that entire season is, every episode except the first and last was the same.

look at these triggered as fuck plebbitors, i love sharing genuine opinions here instead of toeing the line for upvotes and pats on the back.

>took less than an hour for somebody at ctu to be assaulted

ahead of schedule, nice

>Jamal Bauer tortures and removes christians

Bravo

The absolutely worst thing is that Kiefer would have made even this work.

Jack literally tranked George Mason within the first 30 minutes of the very first episode.

You don't remember jack throwing catleyn stark out of a fucking window

you don't remember jack saving chloe

jack punching a random dude to get his car

hmmm really made me think

Dude, drop your obsession with reddit. Everybody on here knows that place is a shithole. No need to keep acting like your ex left you for that website.

Why is this frat boy in charge of CTU?

What the fuck does reddit have to do with anything

That, and the new head of CTU not being the mole.

And

Oh, that's just another generic skeevy looking white guy who is too obvious to actually be the mole but suspicious enough to make the main characters have to sneak around and take unnecessary risks for the next 5 or 6 hours.

>Start the new episode
>..."the following takes place" *lips smack*
>Dropped

they will bomb that convention expecting her to be there since she lead that raid

I don't watch shows with niggers.

I guess you got tired of watching niggers fucking your mom when you hide in the closet

just like in my video games!

Yes, you retard, I know. Except, you know, it had Kiefer Sutherland, who has more charisma in his toe than this literally who nigger.

Those cheesy plots are gonna sting a lot more without him

HEAVY SPOILERS BELOW

Tony Almeida is coming back for Legacy

>Fancy new clock design
Oh fuck off

>hey lads i just found the gradient tool in photoshop!

I'm sorry I think you misplaced jack

Tony > Jack

It is known

call me when tony does a fucking backflip off a wall while cracking someone neck

nigger tier show

>The entire national security apparatus is like 5 people and 2 of them are moles.
>You're the only one I can trust, Black Bauer
>We need to keep the terrorist threat a secret from the public instead of starting a manhunt

I remember how shitty this show is and how much Kiefer Sutherland had to carry it on his back.

Post yfw logan's behind it all

tony can beat jack in 1v1 tho

I'm just sayin...

Bring back Chase

Nothing the new season can do will ever surpass this

>>The entire national security apparatus is like 5 people and 2 of them are moles.
just like in real life !

>chloe not in god tier

fucking pleb

one scary canadian

Yeah but in all seriousness, I think they're equal

I mean they both fucking resuscitated at some point

>new clock

butwhy.gif

Chloe is an annoying autist. No one likes her unironically.

you're clearly from there and should return and never come back. fucking tourists

the plebs itt dont even have a main narrative to hate this premiere with yet, regroup then come back and shitpost cause you're losing at the moment.

I never said I hated the premiere though

how come his punch missed and the guy went down anyways?

which dumbass waits to be crushed?
I cringed at this series trailer

I loved the premier and you're the only one here shitposting. Reddit is garbage but there's no reason to bring it into this thread. Dismissing people's opinions about the show with "HURR LEDDIT" only serves to make you look like a 16 year-old.

Logan please return, I don't care if they write it in that he had a brain transplant with a black guy, just return

Truth is that they don't know if people will like it or not and don't want to risk valuable air time on a show no one watches.
If the season gets great ratings it would far from surprise me if they went with the full 24 for S2.

retard, everyone wanted Kiefer instead of this wewuz, thats the coldest take you could possibly bring to the table.

I actually liked that scene. It was properly retarded.

It was alright.

But man did it lack action and high stakes like in the other 24s.

It's basically like the first season of 24 again.

>nigger lead
>great ratings
no my man

me too, I hope they dont wait too long to bring in Tony.

what happened with the ratings if they were showing it after the super bowl and the super bowl went into over time?

Fox's top rated show is filled with niggers right now, dude.

Could have been worse, I'm surprised they didn't film it to make you think he was behind it taking cover only to reveal that he was in fact inside the entire time when he rolls out and starts shooting, seems like something they'd do.