What's the best way to "go out in style"

What's the best way to "go out in style".

Asking for..... a friend....

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Suicide#How_to_Off_Yourself
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get shot and then thrown out of a plane.

supergluing your hands to the sides of your head, and hanging yourself with a piano wire by jumping off a building. The piano wire would cut your head clean off, it would look like you ripped your own head off with your bear hands.

Dying in a blaze of glory by police, after gunning down gays/trannies while screaming "allahu ackbar".

Your legacy will live on forever.

Tell us where you're gonna kill yourself and then blow up an airport

i like the way you think

>start a cult
>claim you're the second coming of christ
>after you get a considerable following, host a celebratory "banquet"
>poison all the food and drinks
>???
Bazinganigger

Get some razor wire, wire cutter and superglue. Get on top of a building overlooking a busy intersection. Tie one end of the razor wire to a fixed point on the roof, and the other around your neck. Superglue your hand and to your head. Then jump off the building. If all goes correctly, your corpse will look like you ripped your own head off, and you'll traumatize a bunch of people.

Dying happy from old age, after dedicating your life helping underprivileged black children

In the name of Islam.
And make sure you're at the part of the airport where people are in lines to load their baggage before TSA gets to email

Bonus point if you slamdunk your own head when you get on the ground.

Why though?

Lol pakistan

By going into a long life of politics and affecting real change.

Shoot up a club full of nigs or a mosque.

SOROS
O
R
O
S

Coincidence or shared values

suicide

no money
no friends
no family
no future

but leftists are the ones always false-flagging, right?
I swear, the """""""alt"""""""-right is like a paranoid cheating spouse, always worried about their spouse cheating on them because that's what they are doing

suicide bomb a mosque

this

its another faggot who didnt get enough attention on Sup Forums so the tried his luck here

Ah, a classic! Wasn't this called "The Awesome"?

One would wonder why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.

This, as casually as possible.

kill some rich cunts

please for once don't spreekill average joes, go to a wall street penthouse or raytheon board meeting, and avoid hitting the clerks and secretaries

only hit white men aged 50+ wearing $10,000 suits

same as omar did

First time I saw this

Depends which k/d you looking for.

Rare

Pick and choose: encyclopediadramatica.se/Suicide#How_to_Off_Yourself

Shoot trump, Join the likes of John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald

If you wanna go out in a wacky way, here you go.
>get a credit card with a high limit
>use it to buy a parachute, some rope, and a one way ticket to Vegas
>rent a fast convertible and get an assault riffle
>use a gun to shoot in the air near the police office then drive away
>the chase is on
>cops tail you into the dessert with news choppers above
>the time has come
>have noose around your neck
>other end of the rope is tied to the steering column
>cinder block on gas pedal
>stand up and pull the parachute
>neck snaps at the end of the rope
>your lifeless body is now on TV, parasailing through the dessert behind a sports car with cops chasing it

BONUS POINTS
>set the car on fire just before you jump
>the parachute says "Ron Paul 2004"
>you are wearing a crotchless fursuit

Get some razor wire, wire cutter and superglue. Get on top of a building overlooking a busy intersection. Tie one end of the razor wire to a fixed point on the roof, and the other around your neck. Superglue your hand and to your head. Then jump off the building. If all goes correctly, your corpse will look like you ripped your own head off, and you'll traumatize a bunch of people.

politician, celebrity, someone with money...

>Lose a leader, but gain support for his cause.

That's a tough one.

Kill merkel

Trump is everything you retard, you lose him you lose the cause. this is an election, not some political revolution

haven't you listened to a god damned word i said: trump is just a billionare who owns some buildings, there's a way richer cunt in this race

Get some bear wire and pull your own head off with your razor hands so it looks like you tore your own head off with tendies slapped out of your mother's hands.

By killing Trump, the US relationship with the Mexicans can be healed and out of solidarity, they will build the wall.

NOT USING A GUN

DO NOT USE A FUCKING GUN

I always wanted to visit the CNN building, heard it was nice in there.

he has no chance of winning this election

The best he can do for us now is get shot by the cartel or something which would garner alot of sympathy and support for policies

you're from Europe, of course I didn't listen to you

On the contrary, I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump might be the next Obama.

Not in his policies, but in the way people wrap themselves around him. Obama was the "hope and change" guy, with people celebrating his election and waiting with baited breath for a paradise that never came.

I fear the same thing could happen with Trump, making him the conservative Obama. Really, in the end, we can't put all our hopes onto one person.
I think electing him can do good for the world, but ultimately, it's the common man who has to make his country better.

I don't know about that. Even if his poll numbers are low, not every person who voices is the kind of person who's going to take time to go out and vote.
Conservatives are voting in record numbers to get Trump into office, but I can only hope that this'll be enough to clinch a victory.

Hijack a tank and use it to liberate the Jew-SA

Trump has led you to believe this why...?

See how close you can get to Kim Jong-Un and take a selfie

a nice plate carrier with AR500 armor plates and a helmet
loads of mags
FA conversion of your favourite centerfire rifle w/bayonet, being a proficient user is mandatory
reliable sidearm
"political statement" choice of location

It's Trump, so to speak that causes this. It's just politics in general.

I'm a bit of a stoic... the reward for excessive hope is disappointment. I don't know how well Trump intends to to uphold his own fiscal policies, and I have no way of knowing.
He might be a podium badass, but talking about things and doing them aren't the same thing, and if we take him as some kind of a savior, that may well lead some people to cease pursuing salvation on their own.

>become youtube streamer
>gain popularity, gain lots of followers
>plan big event as celebration for hitting a follower milestone
>with several thousand live viewers, decapitate yourself with a chainsaw

What's going on burgerbro?
What's on your mind user?
You don't get to that point without a bumpy road along the way.
Need to talk?

Gun down trannies, faggs, leftists