Belgiums claim to fame: chocolate

how cool is it that belgium grows the best chocolate trees in the world! go europe! go whites!

>chocolate trees

What?

you hate belgium for it's success

dont hate bro

... I don't want to be rude but, really, you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk and the question I want to ask is: Who are you?

You seem to have a loathing for the very concept of the existence of nation states, perhaps that's because you come from Belgium, which is pretty much a non-country.

cant barrage the farrage

is jellied eel better than belgian chocolate?

Yeah awesome you're famous for chocolate and child abuse and you only invented the chocolate to get to the kids.

rule britannia

what is happening here? is this a new meme?

Hahaha wooooowoow CHOCOLATE TREES?

oh boy

O wow

Haha that American education rite? XD

Srsly omg chocolate doesn't grow on TREES!

Oh gee whiz, kid

Such a funny thread

Screencapped for r/Sup Forums

My father told me never to trust Belgians and that they're snakes.

I love Belgium, but the products you are famous for are all designed to make you forget about your horrible existence.

-Chocolate
-Beer
-Fat Belgian Fries

Which does not do your nation any favours.

>what is happening here? is this a new meme?

yes

Why hate a country that is not even real

chocolate comes from africa faggot

WE WUZ

Lets not forget the FN weapons and JCVD

>chocolate comes from africa faggot

how dare you rob belgium of it's accomplishment

they got the chocolate fair and square

and they put it into pretty shapes!

makeing it BELGIAN chocolate, not african chocolate. now stfu you jew

I heard USA girls like African chocolate

Don't forget Belgian Waffles.

And Belgian terrorists

What is south+central america and more recently hawaii

>FN Weapons
Thanks for the gucci NATO barrels
KEEP YOUR MEME GUNS AT HOME

This "bait" is terrible.

I can smell the high school on you.

Listen, we're a small country, ok?
We take pride where we can find it.
If we have to take pride in chocolate, beer and massacring niggers in the Congo, then so be it.

Took the wrong train to Antwerp last week. Instead of the direct one i took the stop train. Literally stopped at every fucking station between Roosendaal and Antwerp. I passed many places that looked like Eastern Europe. Urban decay is a major problem over there.

Seriously Belgium. You guys are bro's but you really have to get your shit together.

>massacring niggers in the Congo

if it means better chocolate its 'collateral damages' that are acceptable

trollyproblemmoraldilemma.jpg

How bout you return all those M249s, then?

Yeah well, who gets fat eating all of that chocolate?
Don't laugh at the supply when you are the demand, with your obese populace and afrocentric media.

wtf is supposed to be wrong with that?
a piece costs 1 dollar. but its worth it

top kek
Unless you are a bleeding heart landwhale you should know that Belgiums claim to fame is with FN.

gr8 b8 m8

this

No, cocoa comes from south and central america (not africa).
Chocolate is what you get when you mix and process this cocoa to get cocoa butter and then mix in milk and other ingredients; a process that WAS invented by europeans. The south american natives just made a kind of bitter and spicy drink from the beans by mixing it with spices.

Is this your first time making a bait thread? You need to understand that it doesn't work when the basis of your bait is something that's sinply factually incorrect because then there's no madness once you've been corrected. You need to use intentional logical fallacies in a way that half makes sense to get the best effect.

Sorry Nigel, 70% of it is grown in Africa. Reading comprehension is not the best, but then again you did leave the EU

You obv haven't tried Belgian chocolate user. Stuff'll make your knickers fall off

Finland has the best chocolate in the world, no joke. Belgian chocolate is good but has no taste besides the high quality ingredients.

All of those are great and you are right in being proud of them. Godspeed you glorious bastards.

>implying

Oh please belgium chocolate is ridiculous. Best chocolate comes from switzerland.

everyone knows that. cmon

you got to be kidding me
fazer is just plain chocolate, Belgium does it better

i won't stand for this

best guns

amen

no chance.

ime mutsis vittuu huora maanvihaaja et oo ilmeisesti syöny belgialaist suklaat ku sanot noin mee mutsiss

Belgium employs some of the best child laborers in the ivory coast, their chocolate is top tier

>>>/ylilauta/
sinne te alaikäiset kuulutte