Europeans do you think that North American football fans are a joke ?

Europeans do you think that North American football fans are a joke ?

>The crew are relocating
Fuck this league

What a bunch of virtue signaling losers. Pathetic.

They are. Most burgers and Canadians don't give a shit about soccer either way

What's wrong with publicly speaking out against homophobia again?

Fans over here do the same thing

No. A normal level-headed football fan sees nothing wrong here, but passion for the game and some other causes.

The "other" fans however would probably beat the shit out of these people, because they're a disgrace to humanity.

this is why the TEAMS are a joke. Relocating, WTF? And the problem is that USA is giant, like a fucking continent is not like they will move 100km or go from Leeds to Leicester or some shit is like they move from Kiev to Lisbon.

Imagine the fans of Dynamo Kiev...Hey lads we are relocating keep supporting Dynamo Lisbon TM.
Is fucking ridiculous! They Kill your team, literally and what they expect to happen to the fans? Fuck off!

homophobia is a made up buzzword. By speaking out against homophobia you’re speaking out against something that doesn’t exist. I’m guessing what they’re really doing is advocating for gay rights or something but what does that have to do with soccer?

Epic stuff bro, not like football fans are really homophobic

American sport fans don't care about their teams.
Boreball fans can't possibly watch their team all the time and just "catch the odd game and check results"
Basketball fans follow players instead of teams
Loads of states don't even have professional teams.

It's because American leagues are solely money-making operations with zero history behind them. The teams aren't independent, they're franchises like McDonalds stores. If a city can't afford a billion dollar stadium the team moves where there's money, and the retard fans blindly support them

this is true

ask yourself: how much does homophobia weight? exactly, it weights nothing because it doesn't exist

lmao who cares
t. columbus

That's because nobody lives in them. I live on the Wyoming Montana border and those two states are combined like 3 times the size of the UK and have between 1.5-2 million people combined in them

What you never had homophobic fantasies? Conte's voice sounds so homophobic. Gave me a stiffy (no lie).

Fans yell slurs at the players like "fag" all the time. Players complain because they are hypocritical crybabies.

Homophobia is natural. If everyone is gay, the human race will cease to procreate. There's nothing necessarily wrong with being gay. You just aren't on "team humanity" anymore. Thus you should be treated accordingly.

i agree, virigin shaming is another thing that should be allowed, if you haven't had sex before you are 18 you just aren't on team humanity anymore and are a drain on the human race

>portland
>shitattle
>whitecucks
>atlanta
expel these and the league's fan situation would be much, much better

I believe there is more virgin shaming going on in the world today that gay shaming.

Middle East notwithstanding of course. They throw you guys off buildings.

>what's wrong being sexy?

It's common for fan groups to comment on political issues. Since the Portland area is so liberal, it's fitting.

More generally, some fanbases are great and other fanbases are more American.

North Americans in general are a joke.

The fans are hipsters and rich liberal faggots who try to act European and they believe it or not think that every European team is like St.Pauli or Livorno but in fact the majority of Europe teams has right-wing middle and working class fans and especially Eastern Europe...

Not always, see: LA Chargers, inability to fill 25k seat stadium in nation's #2 metropolitan center

It's pretty gay, t b h

Think they'll let me take a "Utah Jazz fans against race mixing" banner to the next game?

post pics if you do

What's you problem with north American football again?
Lmaoing @these euroskin flute players, fucking isis enablers

I have more respect for doopin mental MLS fans who support their local team than plastic fans of foreign clubs

i've seen stuff like that in German football from their fans. but i think probably has a point. the whites football attracts here are probably going to mostly be white liberals doing it because it "feels european" and more cultured than American football.

I am not going to lie, I decided to watch the Timbers game over the Seahawks because the behavior of the players is getting so old. Not just the kneeling but the various stupid celebrating every tackle and treating first downs like touchdowns. "Soccer" is more of a fun game without the baggage of USA players, the international players have better manners.

Yeah but they have the highest avg ticket cost at about $200. If they charged $30 it'd be packed but you get more money at half capacity and $200 a pop. So from what I've heard from parking there and such you're looking at $500 minimum if you go with the wife/gf/kid and $1k to take a family/group to watch a below average artificially transplanted team play

It's because sports here are entertainment. You people take things too seriously. Who cares if a sports team moves? At the end of the day it's still just a bunch of retards playing with balls.

You’re a faggot

So much this

>that flag
>"football"
literally everyone thinks you are a joke euroboo.

stfu leaf

it's fine when euros or whatever say it.
But North Americans who call Soccer "football" teams "clubs" Jerseys "shirts" uniforms "kits" and fields "pitches" need to kill themselves. It's insanely cringe and these people are the biggest faggots in our continent. it's also worse for Canadians than Americans.

MLS should not be allowed to use NFL fields. they fuck up the grass.

>"It's not fine when somebody says that word. Like good God, please"
Don't (You) me again you spineless faggot

They seem to be more interested in the food than the sport

hey poorer mexico, do you need me to show you how the reply function works? Jesus christ, no wonder you are too retarded for a sport more complex than kickball in net. or is it just CTE from all those headers?

Why do I need to use the reply function when it's pretty clear that I'm refering to your newfag ass?